The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Vladen' daily training routine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Vladen' daily training routine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Vladen' daily training routine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Vladen' daily training routine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Vladen' daily training routine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Vladen' daily training routine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Vladen' daily training routine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Vladen' daily training routine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Vladen' daily training routine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Vladen' daily training routine

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Vladen' daily training routine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladen' daily training routine   Vladen' daily training routine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:29 am

Jecht rose his brow at the blade, he barely touched these things, but eh it couldn't hurt to give it a try again. He had a natural talent for weapons, using his friends blade in the past. Perhaps this wont be too much different. Jecht took the blade, sliding it across his palm til the hilt came into his grip. Once it did he simply gripped the blade and placed it upon his shoulder, resting it there lazily..."Yeah...Let's get this over with..." Jecht brought the blade off his shoulder and held it forward, gripping it with one hand. He held it unnaturally, his form seeming improper, but not uneducated. He was a natural...
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladen' daily training routine   Vladen' daily training routine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:26 am

Vladen reaches into the Ski bag, producing his own blade and a spare, offering the spare to Jecht

"Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Vladen' daily training routine   Vladen' daily training routine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:40 am

Jecht sighed at the both of them, he wasn't exactly a sword master, but he was a natural. He's used a blade a few times in the past, using it rather well, maybe he could teach them a thing or two...but ehh...He'd have to get a blade and all. But for now he could test the kid, Why not? Jecht simply called out to Vladen, his voice was lazy, and not very loud, but he said it. "Show me what you can do with the blade kid..."
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Vladen' daily training routine   Vladen' daily training routine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:01 am

She began to tap her foot lightly impatience getting the better of her. She had never been patient even if it was to someone of a higher place than her...."am i getting an answer or have i just wasted my time?"
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Vladen' daily training routine   Vladen' daily training routine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:44 am

Luci popped her head round the door a smirk playing on her lip's "sir forgive me for interupting but isn't there a weapon's class going on?" her eye's flickered to the other boy "and if it is weaponry shouldn't we have weapon's.." she looked back at the teacher awaiting an answer.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladen' daily training routine   Vladen' daily training routine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:37 am

Vladen stopped short of his lunge, snapping to attention he turn's to face Jecht with a polite smile.

"Forgive me Sir, I only joined recently and..this is my first class..I did not know i was not allowed to use my armour and blade here..I was not told so when i arrived.."

Vladen set's the longsword back into the Ski bag as he speak's, unlacing armour with deft hand's he begin's to pack it into the canvas sack.

"Next time i shall come alone..with no weapon's and practise my form's..and practise my weapon's elsewhere.."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Vladen' daily training routine   Vladen' daily training routine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:24 pm

Jecht yawned as he watched the boy, slightly tilting his head up and closing his eyes as he did so. His hands were in his pockets, his left one fishing around for a cigarette from the pack in his pocket.As his yawn finished, he pulled one out and placed it between his lips, with his right hand he pulled a lighter from his pocket and brought it to his face, igniting the flame and bringing it to the tip of the cigarette. As the cigarette caught the fire, he inhaled, enjoying the first drag from it. His left hand returned to his pocket as his right one fell lazily to his side. His eyes squinted at Vladen, wondering what the hell he thought he was doing in his studio..."Hey you, listen or get out...No weapons, no armor, just you...Unless you're interested in firearms that is...." He spoke with a cigarette in his mouth, slightly muffling his words, but not enough to make them undecipherable.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Vladen' daily training routine   Vladen' daily training routine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:43 am

Vladen sit's himself down onto the matting, removing his Doc Martin's and exchanging them for his calf high ankle boot's, pulling them up tight over his armour, he slip's on his gauntlet's and takes up a ready stance, moving lightly for such a large boy, he flow's through the form's.."Courtier fan's in heat" His sword sweep's around it a flat arc " Cat on hot sand" He dances back and lashes out into a fast darting lunge, moving fluidly through each form with increasing speed and intensity.

Vladen begins to add more power to each form, his sword flashing out in the light of the Dojo, a bead of sweat appearing on his brow as he realises belatedly his class is nearly half finished. Moving from "Courtisan slit's throat" With a flourish he set's the longsword back into his Ski bag, and removes his dane axe with a satisfied sigh, hefting it's weight as he begins to move it around in a blurring figure of 8, the air thrumming and whirring with the axe speed and powerful flight

Last edited by Vladen on Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistake, and adding)
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Vladen' daily training routine   Vladen' daily training routine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:37 am

Vladen glances at his timetable, more than a little unsure he collect's his armour and weaponry from his dorm room. Entering the Dojo, he sketches a quick bow to Jecht, and begins to don his armour. Beginning with his blue arming Jack, lacing it tightly around his muscular chest, he reaches into the sack and removes his leg armour, slipping it around his leg he fastens the buckles smoothly and loop's the belt around his waist and draws it tight. Jumping lightly on the spot Vladen then reaches down for his mail, slipping it over his head as if it weighed nothing more than a t-shirt, collecting his gauntlet's and rescuing his longsword from it's Ski bag, he stands and stretches and jumps upon the spot, shifting his armour and tightening buckle's as he moves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vladen' daily training routine   Vladen' daily training routine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vladen' daily training routine
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2