The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
wondering the building(anttz111) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
wondering the building(anttz111) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
wondering the building(anttz111) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
wondering the building(anttz111) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
wondering the building(anttz111) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
wondering the building(anttz111) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
wondering the building(anttz111) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
wondering the building(anttz111) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
wondering the building(anttz111) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

wondering the building(anttz111)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

wondering the building(anttz111) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   wondering the building(anttz111) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:20 pm

Slapped Nathan in the back of the head snarling a little

"Ok Nathan if he breaks her heart you can kill him ok" He smiled at the thought of the last time Nath killed some one for breaking Kiari,s heart

"But Nath only if he breaks her heart can you ok, and little bro you needa girlfriend honestly"
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   wondering the building(anttz111) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:08 am

Luci looked down at her hand "sorry...it's just noone has ever.." She shook her head slightly moving her fringe infront of her eye's trying to hide from him. im so stupid!! he probably thinks im a freak! some sort of weirdo that has managed to avoid guy's for so many year's.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   wondering the building(anttz111) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:00 am

Salem smiled at her and kissed her again letting her lips melt inyo his..."its not hard." he said and smiled at her as he broke the kiss and moved some hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   wondering the building(anttz111) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:52 am

Luci's eye's widened in shock as her cheek's turned red, her body stiffened slightly befor relaxing again; she wasn't used to this. She rested one hand on his sholder and let the other drop down onto her lap as she closed her eye's, unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   wondering the building(anttz111) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:45 am

Salem laughed at Nathan and happily looked back at Luci. "No im not sure where im sent from but im glad i've ben delivered to you!" he said and smiled as he pressed his forehead up against hers and and let thier lips touch as he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   wondering the building(anttz111) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:21 am

Shout down the hall, still getting ushered out by Shrui
I heared that!
I find that insulting!!! -.-'
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   wondering the building(anttz111) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:16 am

She squirmed slightly at his tickling, a quiet giggle passing through her lip's as she smiled back at him "your sent from above i swear! there's noone who hasn't gotten annoyed at my brother" She tilted her head to the side slightly as she grinned at him a slight blush creeping across her cheek's.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   wondering the building(anttz111) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:56 am

Salem looked around and let a slim smile cross his face.. he then picked her up off the floor and tickled her.." They dont bother me. I Find the obnoxious one funny." he said and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   wondering the building(anttz111) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:46 am

She let herself slide off the bed and land on the floor "ugh im so sorry salem, if either of them does anything to you tell me ok?" she brought her knee's upto her chest and layed her head on them sighing stupid family...they alway's ruin everything...
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   wondering the building(anttz111) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:36 am

Mumbles to himself lightly.

"He'll be the death of me and luci one of these days"
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   wondering the building(anttz111) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:31 am

Throws one at him, storming into my room.
Whatever ¬¬
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   wondering the building(anttz111) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:30 am

Glares at Nathan his mood darkening as he snarled "Nathan what hvae we said about darkening my mood when im doing so well in controling my thirst?"

He Looked at Nath and sighed "Dear brother if Luci gets pregnant he's no ones got it, it will have been her decision and you live with it capiche" He looked at Nath his eyes still hungry.
"Now Nath go find your dear older bro a blood pack please?"
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   wondering the building(anttz111) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:23 am

Cross my arms, looking down at the floor.
Oh ok....but if she ends up pregnant....he's mine....Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   wondering the building(anttz111) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:20 am

Shruikan would bite into Nathan's neck and drag him away "Come on lil bro your not going to bother Luci ok she's in a good and so am i and your not ruining that mood for either of us capiche"

He'd speak to Luci through the connection they shared ~All clear sis Nathan wont bother you he knows what happens when he pisses me off plys he daren't annoy me right now i havent drank yet"

He'd set Nathan down and look at him hungrily [color:2ea4=darkred"Nathan Luci likes salem and think he's a decent bloke so let him and her be ok"]
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   wondering the building(anttz111) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:15 am

I'm giving you till the count of three to go back two your own room sis!!!
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   wondering the building(anttz111) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:13 am

Luci's eye's grew wide at her brother's voice and she whispered just loud enough for salem to hear "ch'yaa! salem my brothers out there!! i need to hide or somthing! he'll open his mouth and il get kicked out of the school for sure!" she would look around the oom quickly trying to dind a place to hide.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   wondering the building(anttz111) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:08 am

Bangs on the door, Shouting inside.
I know you're in there with my sister! Keep your hands to yourself!!! Ima ragin!
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   wondering the building(anttz111) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:59 am

Salem chuckled and smiled.."Yea shes cool..." he said and it grew sorta silent..but his eyes never left her.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   wondering the building(anttz111) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:21 am

"heh that sound's like me and shrui...we argue alot if we're together for too long" she grinned looking again at her surrounding's "and people say twin's are supposed to be close and understanding..i dont think he even knows im speaking the same lingo" she would laugh to herself and cross one of her leg's over the other and place her hand's on her knee. "i think its nice though..she's sounds like she cares alot about you"
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   wondering the building(anttz111) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:10 am

"Nahh..i cant be around my sister too long.,. we'll start arguing." he said and chuckled giving her a your welcome nod. she smiled. "My sister is so cool..but she can be a little overpowering... shes always on me about doing whats good, and thinking aobt my future. i know she wants the best for me..but she talks about it all the time!" he said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   wondering the building(anttz111) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:19 am

Luci's eyes went wide "umm th-thank you...your not so bad yourself" she smiled the blush darkening "so umm have you taken your sisters class? it must be embarassing to teach that subject, and if your brother is taking it" she trailed off into her own thaught's
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   wondering the building(anttz111) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:10 am

Salwm smirked.. Yea he was nice but not to everyone.. Luci was different something about her demanded him to be nice to her. "Uhh yea.. I have a Older sister...Ms. Montiago the sex ed teacher." he said and smirked at her. "You look pretty." he said randomly noticing it before but not really telling her like he thought he should.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   wondering the building(anttz111) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:38 am

She grinned "yeah i do love fighting, it helps me deal with my brother's" luci looked around the room for a moment taking in its appearence befor looking back to salem "so umm do you have any brother's or sister's?" her eye's shifted to a vibrant green; she was glad she got to spend some time with salem, he really was the nicest guy she'd ever met. She began to twirl a strand of hair around her finger a light blush creeping across her cheek's.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   wondering the building(anttz111) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:31 am

Salem looked at her and smirked. 'Well to be honest the only one i pay attention to is the fighting clas and dont eve know the name of it....ijust love fighting....you seem to like it as well." he said a little embarassed that he didnt like paying attention in class.. but he would change soon..for the better plaus his sister The sex ed teacher was always gtting on his nerves.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   wondering the building(anttz111) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:25 pm

Luci sat down on the bed next to him "uhh...im not really sure" she grinned at him "i'll tell you the one's i think are important; ok so i've got basic fighting, advanced weapons, alchemy, dueling, self defence and survival" she laughed to herself;the classes she chose were not what the average girl would usually pick "what classes have you got?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wondering the building(anttz111)   wondering the building(anttz111) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wondering the building(anttz111)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next