The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:25 am

"Oh. Just Wondering. I'm from Conneticut. Town Called Insmouth, you ever hear of it?"
Alex turned to her, looking at her as they walked.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:19 am

[color=violet]"Well im from North Carolina, but my parent parents are from Aruba, and O'ahu, Hawaii."
she said and smirked. She had been raised sround some pretty crazy people.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:11 am

Alex smiled as they walked around. He put his shirt that was still off over his shoulder.
"So..Where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:30 am

Lani smirked.."well ill be sure to look into that.. sounds like somrthing i'd be interested in." she said and smiled at the tentacle.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:34 pm

"Huh. Well, this school has some of the best music teachers I've seen. THey can teach ya good."
Alex smiled, patting her on her back with a tentacle.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:24 pm

€"i want to go somewhere and sing and dance." she saidn and smiled she loved music. and she had a fairly beautiful voice.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:22 pm

"Ooof!"
Alex almost fell over but caught himself with his tentacles.He stood back up and kept walking.He chuckled at her.
"Easy! Well, what are you planning on doing?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:19 pm

"thats cool..you have all the time you need. No need to rush...im sure you'll figure something out.' she said and urposely bumped up against him.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:16 pm

"I dont know ,really. My mom is the headmistress. Well, my adopted mom, anyways."
Alex shrugged, still walking.
"Nothin' much planned out yet...."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:12 pm

Lani smirked.. "So Alex.. what do you want to do? you ant to stay around here forever. ot do you want to travel the world and see whats out there?" she asked and looked at hm.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:05 pm

"Oh. Ok, then."
Alex kept them out as they walked around. He didnt really have these opportunities to go around using them.H e kept hem up off the ground, having them almost like a cape on his back.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:02 pm

"You dont have to if you dont want to." she said and smiled. the tentacles didnt bother her.. it was apart of Alex and Alex didnt bother her... he was rather cool.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:54 pm

Alex nodded, his own eyes changing again. They turned from a light green to a deep blue.
"Sure.Probablly oughta bring these guys back in, 'eh?"
He gestured at his tentacles.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:47 pm

"thanks, I Like thae name Alex alot as well I have a little brother named Alexian." she said anse brought in down to smile at him. "Want to go for a walk?" she asked her catlike Hawaiian eyes sweetly piercing him with their hypnotic medium brown hues.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:38 pm

"Huh? No, not really. That's a pretty name, though Lani...."
Alex smiled down at her, still floating.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:34 pm

She smiled. "Im Lei'Lani(Lay-Lani) but people call me Lani" she said and smirk. "am i holding you up or something i just realized i stopped you...sorry." she said and smirked a little not sure if she had bothered him.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:10 pm

"I'm Alexander. People just call me Alex, though. Who Are you?"
Alex tried to shake excess slime off of his tentacles.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:03 pm

"thats cool" she said and smirked she then took her other hand and braied the tentacles to gether and laughed. It was really amusing. she then broke away from the what seemed like a child like hypnosis and looked back to smileat the guys face."So whats you name?" she asked and telekineticly removed the slime from her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:57 pm

"These?"
He lifted some of his tentacles up to demonstrate.
"Born with 'em. ODnt know how or why, but...Y'know. Just Keep rolling."
Her touch on them felt very nice.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:53 pm

she looked at him smild as she was really into messing and twisting her fingers in the slimy tentacles. she shook her head No. this was different no the average superhuman strength and speed, or mind reading. she smiled and twisted one around her finger and laughed. "How's this happen?" she asked curiously with a pleasant smirk.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:49 pm

Alex looked shocked.He was used to people freaking out about it.
"You-You arent grossed out?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:44 pm

Lani screamed and smiled as she went to go touch his tentacle. "Oh my goodness its so slimy!" she said smiling as she touched then adn let them slide through her fingers she then maipulated the and made little shapes.." that is soo cool!" she said she was the type who liked to watch Sci-Fi she loves all thos sliny gross movies.. but this was great..this was real.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:38 pm

"Okay....I warned you."
Alex sighed, trying to concentrate. The Bulbs on his back swelled and opened again, making that inhuman sound the sounded exactly like someone's organ's tearing open. he reached up, taking his shirt off before the tentaacles tore through them.He heldt he tentacles up at a ready position.
"This is part of it. I can do more gross things, too!"
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:32 pm

"sure i do...why not. you kow dont answer that question just show me!" she said and smirked she liked seeing what other people could do. everything stopped suddenly and was set where it was suppose to be she focused on the guy.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:28 pm

Alex nodded, rather freaked out by her destroying and un-destroying the rock. Flaoting wasn exacly the best thing ever either.

"Yeah...Not really sure you'd Wanna see it, though..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*   Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only* - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting Around Practicing.*Invite only*
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next