The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:49 am

Mel leaned up and pecked Vlad on the cheek.
"I'm fine. Don't worry about me, honey. I'm just fine." Mel placed a reassuring hand on Vlad's arm, running it up to his boceps and back down to his wrist once more.
She smiled, her eyes lighting up and her cheeks gaining colour.
Her eyes had settled on a deep crimson while she'd slept, and they had not begun changing again. The storm usually bought out the less pure side of her.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:44 am

Vladen sit's bolt upright in shock, tightening his arm's around Mel and throwing himself over her protectively with a deep and rumbling growl.

"What on earth..?" Vladen thought to himself as he realised what he had done. "Mel..are you alright my love?" Vladen asked softly in almost a whisper as his entire body trembles in fear and heightened senses. "I dont know what came over me.."
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:35 am

Mel lay awake, listening to the storm and thinking about the twins. Even while the storm died away, she could sense Vlad's fear on the fringes of her mind.
"Don't be scared. The storm cannot hurt you. Do not fear that which Mother Earth creates." Mel snuggled closer to Vlad, letting her lips rest against his chest almost seductively, but calming and comforting.
Vlad's twitching was diminishing, yet she could still feel his fear, red hot inside him. Did he not know he was safe with her?
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:32 am

Vladen paw's at his nose while sleeping, whispering softly "Mel...No that tickles" while deep in a dream. Vladen curl's himself further around Mel in his sleep, encompassing her in his arm's without even meaning to, his subconcious mind taking over. Twitching with each clap of thunder Vladen breathing becomes scarily deep as he rest's his head on Mel's chest. His snoring had stopped and he had lain still, his only movement being a soft jump and twitch with each ear-splitting crack of lightening.

Vladen hated thunder and lightining, it was one of his greatest fear's in life, that and loosing Mel and control of himself.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:52 pm

Mel smiled as Vlad snored softly, the sound reverberating more like a soft growl or purr. Still stroking Vlad's hair, Mel listened as the storm escalated around them, the wind picking up until you could hear trees in the forrest groaning under the strain. And rain got steadily heavier until it was coming down so hard and fast it stung the surface it hit. The tunder got steadily closer and louder until each blinding flash was instantly met with an ear-splitting crack.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:47 pm

Vladen let's a soft and relaxes sigh escape his lip's as Mel begin's to stroke his hair in time with their breathing. Slowly but surely Vladen's eye lid's begin to get heavy and without thinking he rest's his head against Mel's stomach and drift's into sleep.

Vladen's subconcious mind begin's to plan for their children and their new life together, smiling in his sleep, a soft snore escape's Vlad, but is quickly stiffled as he paw's cutely at his nose.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:36 pm

Somewhere on the brink of reality, Mel could sense Vlad's fear, and held him tighter to her slight figure. As if to comfort him, her hand moved and began to slowly, in time with both their breathing, stroke Vlad's long blonde hair.
Losing herself in the storm once more, Mel smiled as a small kick came from the stomach; her babies obviously liked storms too.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:44 pm

Vladen curl's himself around Mel on the sofa, seeing her enjoyment of the storm causes him to smile softly, even as he takes her hand and tries not to jump at each lighting crack or pale of thunder.

If im going to be a dad..im going to have to stop letting this scare me..Vladen think's to himself, yet..there is nowhere else i would rather be..with the woman i love, and my children..

Vladen shift's so he can lay his head on Mel's stomach just above where the twin's should be and fall's into a meditation of his own, deep and rhytmic.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:41 am

Mel smiled as she and Vlad walked along, arms around each other. Just seventeen... And I'm a mother... I feel so much older than I did when I arrived here
A soft rumble of thunder interupted Mel's thoughts, and she glanced back at the boiling clouds behind her. A storm...
Mel squealed as she and Vlad jumped inside the cave just in time to miss the sudden downpour of rain. Sitting down on the wreckage of the sofa, cringing as it creaked warily underneath her, Mel sat back and listened to the sounds of the storm around her.
The crash of thunder and lightning and the rain pounding on the rock above made Mel's favourite kind of music. She smiled softly, hoping the twins could hear with her, gently resting a protective hand on her stomach.
All these sounds, along with her and Vlad's breathing slowly schooled Mel into an almost meditation. Barely even aware of anything else but her, Vlad, the Twins and the storm, Mel sat completely still, completely calm, completely at ease.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:34 am

Vladen laughed with Mel as happy as they had ever been together. Parent's..They were going to be parent's.

Vladen rose seamlessly with her, he had noticed the beginning of the cold and it had cause goosepimples to rise on his bare chest. He hadnt bothered to grab his shirt when giving chase to her hours earlier. It had been warm then.

Wrapping himself around Mel, Vladen walk's with her slowly back to the cave and into the warmth within.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:10 am

Mel laughed with Vlad, truly as happy as he was. They were going to be parents. Mel was pregnant.
She laughed and laughed, happily munching on the 7th and 8th fruit then slipping easily to her feet and looking down at Vlad. We'd best get back to the cave. It's cold..
Mel shivered, and as if to prove her point, a huge gust of wind ruffled the trees around them.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:42 am

"I know it will my love..I know it will.." Vladen grin's and pull's her closer for a kiss. He knew one thing in his life above everything else. He loved this woman and would alway's love her, and their children.

Watching her eat the 6th fruit, vladen's mind is a mixture of emotion's. All shrouded by happiness and joy.

"Im going to be a father.." He whisper's softly before breaking out into rich and happy laughter.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:15 am

Mel smiled and nodded, sensing Vlad's slight unease.
"It will be OK, you know... I promise." Mel grinned and winked at Vlad, trying to lighten his mood. She didn't know what to about his unease, and was sure he was going to worry abotu her constantly through her pregnancy, but she wanted to make this as special as she could for both of them.
Losing her virginity to Vlad was one thing, but having his children? Mel knew it was a huge step, but unlike she normally was, she was completely sure of what she was doing.
Wow... I've changed in the last few months... Mel thought to herself as she settled back and began to devour a sixth fruit.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:56 pm

"We aren't in a rush Mel..We can graduate..in two month's.." Vladen smiles happily to mask the doubt behind his eye's. Mel had started to show already, what could it have been...3 day's or less since they had made love?

Vladen couldnt understand why they were growing so fast. Was it him..was it his were-bear side..or wasit her demon side..or both..He didn't know. Vladen return's Mel's smile as he kisses her hair to hide his doubt's.

"What would they do if she gave birth at school..so far from home..and family..so far from Scarlet..Having Horril close was a bonus. Ember too..but Vladen was still unsure.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:28 pm

Mel shook her had, a small frown set on her face.
"No. I want to graduate... And we're not in a big rush are we?" Mel turned her hopeful eyes on Vlad, hoping he would let them stay. The twins were growing faster than normal but Mel was determined to get her grades, whether she gave birth or not.
Smiling and leaning her head on Vlad's shoulder, Mel sighed hapilly, sure of her life for the first time in ages.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:41 am

Vladen watched her with fascination, he had never seen Mel this hungry before, she was ravenous and still beautiful. Reaching over Vladen wipes awaya trail of juice running down her cheek with his thumb.

Wincing inwardly Vladen replies to her question. " It will be at least a month..if we finish out coursework, we can graduate in that time..or..if you do not wish to do that..1 week" Vladen say's softly as he lay's down in the grass,
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:56 pm

Mel nodded and took a huge mouthful of the delicious fruit Vlad had given her. Groaning in delight of the taste, Mel devoured not three but five of the fruits before she fel even midly full.
"When do we leave?" She asked when she had finished the last mouthful of the fifth fruit. Supressing a small burp and swallowing elegantly, Mel smiled, and leant back again the tree, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:26 pm

"Mel...will you be careful" Vladen call's down as she drop's from the tree. Picking several of the fruit, even reaching up to the highest branches for the ripest and fullest one's. Vladen drop's down beside Mel.

"Already making demand's.." Vladen voices playfully as sit's besides her and offer's her some of the fruit he had picked for her.

"Im going to have to marry you soon..We cannot stay at school now..we have to return to Sheinara.." Vladen say's happily.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:22 pm

Mel dropped down from the tree, laughing and giggling. Parents!
She looked up at Vladen and blew him a kiss before sitting at the bottom of the tree, a huge smile pasted on her pale face.
The fruit had been delicious, though..
"Vlad, honey? Could you grab me some more of that fruit please?" A huge smile washed over her face once more and her cheeks began to turn slightly pink.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:19 pm

"We are going to be parent's.." Vladen exclaim's as Mel's shock washes over him. Slowly the look of shock on Vladen;s face is replaced with a deep and magnificent grin. "Im going to be a dad..to twin's" He say's softly as the idea reality finally sink's in.

"Mel..you have made me the happiest man alive.." Vladen whisper's softly to her. Touching her stomach and looking up into her eye's.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:09 pm

Mel laughed again and touched her stomach, resting her hand against the bulge. She was thinking perhaps Jacob and Rosie, if the boy came out first. And Hailie and Jasper if the girl came out first. Or what about Phoenix? Or Taya? Or Aiden? Would the boy inherit his Father's estate?
Mel looked at Vlad, shock evident in her eyes and through the bond.
She was going to be a mother..
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:06 pm

Vladen remain's on his knee's stunned and in shock. He was going to be a father.."Im going to be a father.." Vladen whisper's softly into the open air. Mel was showing fast..too fast..It had beent he same with Emmelin..Light above..was one of them..were they both..

He was going to be a father..He had gotten Mel pregnant. This thought was roaring through Vladen's mind. Causing him to sit sharply down onto his arse on the broad tree limb. Looking up at Mel stunned as she whisper's baby names..Vladen speak's softly with an almost indignant edge." We are not calling the boy bloody Vladen"
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:45 pm

Mel laughs softly, just a single and empty laugh.
"The twins." Mel touched her stomach, sensing the two heartbeats too. But surely she shouldn't be showing so soon? Were they growing faster than normal?
Mel sighed and whispered, incapable of coherent words...
Rosie... Hailie...Jasper...Jacob...Names"
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:43 pm

Vladen stares at Mel wide-eyed. The fruit falling from his numb and unfeeling finger's, Lost for word's, Vladen's jaw hang's open as he just stares at Mel.

They had been careful, he was sure they had..Wait..No..They hadn't..not after.. Vladen's mind switches back to their lovemaking after he had told her what he was. Light above..they hadn't been so careful and had been so rough.

Letting his gaze fall to Mel's slightly bulging stomach, Vladen senses something else on the edge of the bond. Two soft and small heart beat's..His Children..Their Children. Stepping forward Vladen sink's to his knee's before Mel and kisses her bulging stomach lightly. Finding his voice, Vladen croak's hoarsely in a tone laden with emotion.

"The Twin's.."
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:31 pm

Mel stopped and looked down, her eyes suddenly as wide as the fruit she found so delicious.
Her stomach was no longer flat, as you would think, but slightly bluged. Only a little, and it looked like Mel had gained a few pounds of weight, but Mel had not been eating at all, and she should have lost weight.
Looking slowly up at Vladen, knowing he would soon guess through the bond, Mel gulped down the last of her and dropped the stone, not sure whether to laugh or cry.
"The twins.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]   Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cat And Mouse *Invited Only* [Vladen]
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next