The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:03 pm

Lissi pouted, and sat down on her bed.
"You've told Mother? Oh god, she'll worry like mad."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:55 pm

He tried to stiffle a laugh as Lissi said "stronger than you" to him "And is he a vamore with extra abilities? i.e being 10 times stronger than the normal vampire,if so he is on a par with my brute force" He brushed some hair from Ember's face with a frown on his face "No just leave it Lissi,I have sent a letter to your mother about the pack already."
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:26 pm

Ember was fast asleep, curled up on the bed. She had been watching Grim and Lissi but had dozed off. She was exhausted and she felt sick still and her stomach was...bubbling? She didn't know how to explain it but it ached as it healed itself, making her tired. Her hair was fanned out on the pillow and over her face as she slept quietly and peacefully, it was good to be home in her dorm.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:21 pm

Lissi pouted, and frowned at him.
"He's stronger than you are. He's older than you."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:18 pm

He realised what he had forgotten to say "Lissi,your little friend,jay is it, doesn't really count,oh what ever I suppose he'll make you run if the pack come over the boundry" HE frowned.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:05 pm

Lissi smiles to Grim, sweetly.
"T..Thankyou.." She replied with a sweet and soft giggle.
She then turned her head to her Uncle. "Hey Uncle." She smiled sweetly again. She listened to what he had to say, but wondered why she had to stay indoors with a man with her. She frowned slightly.
"Why?"
Then she thought that she would be able to still go outside with Jay so she smiled to herself, blushing slightly.

Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:34 pm

He drifted into the room,realising this time it wasn't just Ember and his neice in the room."Hello" He drifted over to Ember's bed,perching on the edge,he looked at Ember "The only reason I am back in here is because I wanted to check on you,and I found the wolf shifter pack,30 of them bent and cause as much havoc as they can." He looked at his neice "Lissi,please could you do me a favour? stay indoors unless you have me,Vladen or someone similar who knows how to bring these buggers down,ok?,same goes fro you Ember."
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:17 pm

Nicole watched Grim put lissi gently down "Pretty, Grim likes pretty things" Grim said while blushing. Nicole laugh to herself "seems like Grim made a new friend" Nicole thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:03 pm

Lissi looks at Grim as he picks her up. She smiles weakly up at him, and places her arms around his neck so she didn't or couldn't fall. She kept her bright blue eyes locked on him, wondering why he picked her up.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:35 am

Nicole frowned, "A werewolf on campus that isnt a student?" Nicole asked. "this could be dangerous" Nicole thought. "oh oh oh can i eat him?" Grim asked while jumping up and down excitedly. "All Grim needs is his hot sauce." Grim said grinning. Nicole shook her head laughing, " Not until we know that he friend or foe" Nicole said. Grim pouted. Grim sensed that Lissi was kinda weary of him, walking over to her where she sat on the end of the bed he gently picked her up into his arms. "any friends of Arka is a friend of Grim." Nicole smiled, Arka was a Atlantean term for mistress or Mother, Nicole suposed. Nicole always thought of Grim as her son or lil brother, even though Grim looks much older then Nicole his race age really slowly. snapping out of her thoughts, Nicole said to Ember "yes we know how much of a neat freak you are, dont worry everything will be undercontrol."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:34 pm

Lissi smiled softly with a cute little giggle.
"Okie Dokies." She sat down on the edge of Ember's bed and smiled up at her reasuringly. "Get well soon sweety." She said towards Ember with a soft sweet smile. She didn't like her friends being in pain or hurt, and she definatly didn't like not being able to do anything. She felt hopeless.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:16 pm

Ember smiled slightly at Grim and nodded a thankyou, her eyes closing for a moment longer than they normally would before reopening.
"I just want to sleep really...I just got Horril off my back. He's so protective bless him and he thinks there is a werewolf loose on the grounds who isn't a student." Ember rubbed her eyes laying down. She didn't want all this fuss just to sleep and rest with out the constant beeping of her heart monitor.
"I'm fine honestly but you guys might have to clean for a few days while I take it slow...so try not to make to much mess?" Ember smirked slightly. Her roommates knew she did all the cleaning and things; she was a clean freak.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:32 pm

Lissi overheard what Ember had said and was by her side in an instant. She placed a hand on her back to support her and smiled softly towards her.
"Would you like to lay down?" She asked, her sweet soft voice seeming calming.
Lissi looked shocked at Grim as her bright green eyes were fixed on him, watching every moment he made.
"H...hello." She said to him, seeming a little nervous, she didn't know anything of what he was like so she decided to not talk much incase he snapped at her.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:54 am

Instantly the room stop shaking, Nicole went from angry to worried. "Are you okay. what happen?" she asked Ember. "do you have need of me?" Grim asked inside Nicole mind,feeling how angry his master was just moments before. "No, im okay go back to sleep grim." Nicole thought. "can Grim come out anyways?, i promise Grim will be good" Grim asked inside Nicole mind. Nicole smiled, "fine." she said allowed. saying the magic spell "Keikos Gemalla." standing about 6'1 and sexy Grim appeared as human from beside Nicole. jumping up and down like a 6 yr old getting a new toy. "i'm freeee." grim said grining. Nicole shook her head laughing, "Ember, Lissi meet Grim." "And you know why i dont let you come out alot, you always get into trouble." Nicole said to Grim. Grim walk over to ember lighty placing his hand on her arm. closing his eyes, he took some her pain away.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:53 am

"n-no no-one hurt me," Emebr blinked. Was it her or was the room shaking? She put a hand on her head to feel her temperature, it was high but not dangerously high.
"I had an operation...my stomach was half stone so they took it out..."
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:27 am

Nicole smiled at lissi shaking her hand, "I'm Nicole." Nicole turned away from lissis, hurrying over to Ember who was paled as a ghost. thinking the worst that someone hurt her friend. silver/blue eyes flashed. "who hurt you?" Nicole asked in a deadly voice. the room started to shake, books falling down from shelves.Dark marking appeared on Nicole skin, showing that she was beyound pissed.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:36 pm

Lissi snapped out of her daydream faster than a blink when she heard her name. She looked up to see Ember and Nicole.
"Hayhay." She said towards Ember with a warm smile. Then she turned her head to look at Nicole.
"Hello Nicole, nice to meet you." She held out her hand for her to shake, as she smiled friendly.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:32 pm

Ember was pale as a ghost when she got back to the dorm after her operation. Horril had gone to visit his friend so she had come back to her dorm like she had promised. It had been 3 days since she had been back to lessons or in her dorm and it felt nice to be...home.
"Hey guys," Ember smiled weakly then slumped back against her door.
"Nicole thats Lissi," Ember nodded to Lissi who was in a daydream on her bed, basically invisible. "Lissi this is Nicole.." Ember rubbed her eyes then shakily made her was to her bed, flopping down on it, exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:28 pm

Nicole was out of it, she didn't know want was going on around her. she was in her her own lil world. Nicole sighed. she haven't spoken to her room mate ember in a while, and she still havent met her new room mates, she even forgotten there names. Nicole didnt really know what was going on, she heard that maybe ember was throwing a party in there dorms. " I'm so out of the loop." Nicole said to her self. " i really dont belong anywere." Nicole thought.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:31 am

Lissi blinked as she suddenly say Ember and Horril disappear. She had been in her own little world, and hadn't heard anything. 'Where they gone?' She thought to herself.
As she was wondering where they had gone, Jay came back into her mind, and she lay down on her bed. She remembered him pinning her down, and that made her giggle slightly, sweetly.
Just thinking of him made her blush deeply, as she remembered all that had happened the previous night. She was his girlfriend now and they had shared the're first kiss, along with a proper 'snog' as the junioursn call it these days. She was so happy and loved up, as she lay there on her bed, thinking of him. Normally she would be bored, just staring up at the ceiling, but today she was far from bored, thinking about her lover.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:32 pm

He waited til she finished puking,lifted her up and was on hi sway to the hospital with her in a blur (Gonna make a new topic up there for this ok ^^)
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:25 pm

"No...not the hospital," Ember groaned slightly then doubled over throwing up again. She didn't feel well but she didn't want to be in the hospital again.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:23 pm

He was by her side in an instant a hand on her hip,his arm around the back of her waist. He frowned slightly "I should get you back to the nurses,you are in no state to be in lesson's or alone Ember."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:22 pm

Ember whinned, holding her stomach she couldn't hold it in anymore, she needed to throw up. Getting up quickly she ran to the bathroom and threw up. Her body trembled slightly as she did as she held the sink to hold herself up. She didn't look good at all as she groaned slightly, throwing up again as she felt another waved of nausea come over her.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:15 pm

"Ember,please just take it before you pop. I hadn't seriously expected you to eat all that,there was enough there to feed 4 horses,and there is nothing left of it. So please just take the pill,it will help I bet,it'll probably make you crash out for like 12 hours."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**   Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only** - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ember's, Leah's,Lissi's and Nicoles Dorm **Invite Only**
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next