The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Mel Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Mel Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Mel Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Mel Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Mel Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Mel Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Mel Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Mel Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Mel Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Mel Moving In.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice

Alice

Mel Moving In. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:36 am

"Um.. I think I'm going to take a shower. You don't have to stay...you can go be with Vladen if you like." Alice tried to smile but failed. She walked in the bathroom and shut the door. She turned on the shower and sat down just letting the hot, steaming water to hit her.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:41 am

Mel sighed. She felt sorry for Alice.
"Would you like some time on your own, hun?" Mel smiled, an open and friendly smile. She didn't want Alice to feel obliged to have Mel there. She could leave if Alice wanted to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:33 am

Alice spoke slowly, "Yeah... I'm fine. I kinda...jumped in the pool." Alice's expression was empty. She had gone to the pool for one reason and one reason only. To escape. She needed to escape her own thoughts but even underwater she couldn't do that.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:31 am

Mel jumped up, eyeing Alice supsiously as she came in through the window.
"Are you OK?" Mel spoke carefully and looked at Alice's wet clothes, raising her eyebrows. She didn't know what her friend had been doing, and wasn't going to pry into her personal life, but Mel was worried about Alice, and wanted her to know that.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:26 am

Alice jumped in the window then. Her clothes were soaking wet still even though she had just been running. Her hair was dripping and water rolled down her face.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:00 pm

Mel rushed back into the room, out of breath and extremely toussled. She had run to Vlad to tell him she couldn't meet tonight. She had told him Alice needed her, and tried to ignore the pleading look in his eyes. She'd come back to found the room empty, though. Where had Alice gone?
Sighing and flopping down onto her bed, Mel layed still, staring at the ceiling, and waited for her friend to return.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:43 am

Alice closed her eyes for a moment. It probably would be better to have Mel living with Vladen, Alice was in no condition for roommates... She quickly jumped from her top bunk and leaped out the window. She ran, still shaking slightly, to the pool.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:41 am

Mel nodded, understanding, and hugge her firend tightly, not letting her go until ater a long moment. She loved Alice like a sister and found she didn't like the idea of leaving her. Making her decision in an instant, Mel kissed Alice's cheek, with a promise she'd be back, and sprinted out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:35 am

"I think..I'd like to..stay in t..this d..d..dorm." She looked down at her hands. She wasn't going to go to Vladen's again until she gained control on...whatever it was that made her act the way she did earlier.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:33 am

Mel hugged Alice again and rubbed her back.
"I'll drop by and let you know when we've finished your room. Got any colour preferences?" Mel smiled and kissed Alice on the forehead, her lips leeching a soothing feeling deep into Alice's mind. Mel didn't usually like doing this, but it seemed Alice was in dire need of comfort.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:24 am

"I don't m..mind at all M..Mel." She smiled weakly at her. Her shaking was settling slowly.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:02 am

Mel took a deep breath, still hugging Alice tightly.
"Vlad's asked me to move in with him. He says you're more than welcome when he gets a room for you. Do you mind if I stay with him?"
Mel's voice was high with nerves and concern for her friend. She didn't want to leave her suddenly, but knew she should stay with Vlad, too. Her heart was sitting in two totally different places.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:50 am

"S..Sure Mel. Ask... me a...a..anything." Her shaking kept on steadily.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:04 pm

Mel sweeped a strand of Alice's hair back behind her ear and looked at her friend with quiet concern, a frown etching hard lines in her usually soft features.
"Alice... Alice I wanted to ask you something. Is that OK? It's a few things really..." Mel hugged Alice tightly in a bid to stop her colossal shakes, rocking her gently and comfortingly in the hope to sooth her friend's nerves.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:28 am

She hugged back lightly her body still shaking slightly."I..I'm alright Mel..It's n..nothing." She smiled weakly at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:12 am

Mel reappeared wearing the red dress. It sat comfortably across her chest and fell from the waist, ending just above her knees. Mel's hair was messily clipped back, adding a less dressy look to her outfit. The new necklace Vlad had given Mel sat just above where the dress sat, glistening in the light of the room.
She smiled at Alice, before frowning, noticing her shaking. Rushing over to her friend, Mel hugged Alice.
"What's wrong? Are you hurt?" The concern was clear in Mel's voice as she discreetly checked Alice's body for signs of damage.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:04 am

As soon as Mel had gone from the room her smile faded and the shaking resumed. She had managed to contain the terrible shaking of her body long enough that Mel wouldn't see. Her time at Vladen's dorm wasn't a good one and the fight she had with Danni had made her this way. She debated with herself about going to the gate to meet Horril at dawn. Should she go or should she follow through with her plans of leaving the Academy.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:59 am

Mel smiled warmly at Alice and ruffled around in her case for a long moment, before pullling out a red dress. A satisfied look on her face, Mel disappeared into the shower with a wink at Alice.
She had been looking forward to this shower for a long while; it had been too long since Mel had used something this nice.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:54 am

"Anytime you need me I'm here to help Mel." She smiled softly and lounged on her bunk. She thought about a lot of things as she laid there.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:58 pm

Mel walked over and hugged Alice.
"Thankyou... You helped loads... I owe you one.." Mel laughed happily, kissing Alice's cheek and walking slowly back to her chosen bed. A peice of paper caught her eye, along with the name, Vladen. She read the note quickly, and sighed. It must be hard for Vlad to do this with so many people around.
Mel was suddenly filled with a huge longing to go and see him; to check he was OK. But she refrained. She would unpack first, sort out her room, take a shower then visit him. She wanted to look her best when she saw him.
Back to top Go down
Alice

Alice

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:59 pm

Alice climbs up on a top bunk. She makes her bed and hangs pictures of her family on the wall. She would call home soon. She made her bed and put her things away. She then smiled at Mel."How are you feeling sweetie?" She hoped she had helped..
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:29 am

Vladen snuck into the room, dragging his trunk behind himself and looked around.
Glancing to the desk he smiles and moves over to it. using a peice of paper from Mel's desk, which was easily indetiftable by her scent, he uses a pen and writes her a note

"To Mel,
I've moved out of the dorm's and into the cave..I can't stay this close to people at the moment, It is driving me mad, all the scent's and trail's...all their emotion's...I need to think..Please come and visit me there..and i will be back for class and such"

The letter would cut out for a bit her, with several scribbles and a line through several sentences, in Vladen's distinctive script.

"I hope to see you soon..Love..Vladen."

Vladen smils to himself and sketches a quick drawing of a bear's pawprint on the bottom of the letter. Setting it onto the pillow of the nearest bed, he stands and leaves the room, silently.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:09 am

Mel smiled, still looking at her hands, clasping the glass of water in her lap.
"It's OK, Hun." Mel replied, speaking softly in the now silent room. She didn't feel like holding a conversation. She feared she might begin to cry again if she said too much. Mel sighed softly and took another gulp of her drink. She just wanted to forget Black and his stupid plan to bring her here. Why couldn't she forget him? Why wouldn't he stop haunting her?
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:00 am

Se stops crying and lays ont the bed looking at the cieling thinking to herself then looks at mel and smiles lightly "Thanks for letting me room with you"

She looked at the cieling again and smiled thinking about Danni and what she might be doing right now
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:41 am

Mel smiled at Alice as she bought water and got her bags. She nodded in thanks and took a sip of the cold, refreshing water. It felt good to have cried it all out; even with Vladen now looking after her, Mel found it hard to forget what happened between her and Black.
Mel looked out the window longingly, as if he'd somehow appear over the horizon, looking back down to her lap almost instantly.
She must stop hoping to see her former lover. She had Vladen now. And Vladen was all she needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mel Moving In.   Mel Moving In. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mel Moving In.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next