The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
private tutor I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
private tutor I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
private tutor I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
private tutor I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
private tutor I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
private tutor I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
private tutor I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
private tutor I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
private tutor I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

private tutor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloodz

Bloodz

private tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: private tutor   private tutor I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:04 am

Darts forward, aiming a fist to his gut.
(I spent a month trying to log back on so I ended up making a new one...-.-)
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

private tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: private tutor   private tutor I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:39 am

Jecht would turn around to face him, standing in his usual position as he stared Nathan down. "Alright, you think you're ready with out meditating...Show me the water, show me how fluent you have become..."
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

private tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: private tutor   private tutor I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:01 am

Sighs, hating to have to meditate
Here we go...-.-
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

private tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: private tutor   private tutor I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:42 am

Jecht softly shook his head at him, meditation was a big key to Jecht's training. He would speak once again. "Not anymore, you can't be like the water, if you can't meditate."
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

private tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: private tutor   private tutor I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:29 am

Nods
Yes...With failed result...-.-
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

private tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: private tutor   private tutor I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:25 am

Jecht rolled his neck around once, lazily yawning before he spoke up in his deep voice. "Well problem one, you take the fight too seriously, you gotta relax. We'll work on your reflexes first. Have you ever meditated?
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

private tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: private tutor   private tutor I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:01 am

Thinks for a moment
My vunerabilities...Well I can get pretty angry....But you pretty much floored me earlier...Not much of a chance. ^^'
You kicked me in a weak spot....I cannot block central blows...They just kind'a go under my radar...
And that's all I can think of at this very moment...
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

private tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: private tutor   private tutor I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:57 am

Jecht would stop walking once he reached the middle of his dojo, his back still facing Nathan. "What are your vulnerabilities?" He asked normally for Jecht's standards.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

private tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: private tutor   private tutor I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:52 am

Yeah my ribs, but I'm a pretty fast healer...
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

private tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: private tutor   private tutor I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:48 am

Jecht softly spoke, not bothering to look at him as he walked..."Weren't you just injured? You sure you can handle this?" He asked lazily, his voice still sounded as if he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

private tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: private tutor   private tutor I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:31 am

Looks back up at him, kinda startled that he said yes
What now?....o-ok...
Gets up and follows him out of the office.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

private tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: private tutor   private tutor I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:25 am

Jecht would close his eyes, inhaling a drag from his cigarette one final time, it was a very large hit. He would exhale a large gray cloud as he put the cigarette out in the ash tray. He looked up to Nathan, a blank expression spread across his face. "Alright kid, let's go..." Jecht slowly stood up and headed for the door, expecting him to follow, he walked in his usual lazy stance.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

private tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: private tutor   private tutor I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:18 am

Looks down at the floor, not wanting to get on his bad side...
Has a sort of a healthy respect and fear for him.

Sorry sir...
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

private tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: private tutor   private tutor I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:32 am

Jecht would squint his eyes as he inhaled a drag from his cigarette, he didn't like this kids tone, and he wasn't a big fan of those who dislike smokers. He would speak, smoke escaping his lips as he did so. "Don't get smart with me kid, I just didn't want you dead."
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

private tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: private tutor   private tutor I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:17 am

Would I be here asking you if it was not what I wanted?
Coughs slightly, the cigarette smoke slowly getting to me.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

private tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: private tutor   private tutor I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:06 am

Jecht would inhale a drag from his cigarette as he listened to the boy, his eyes still not having left his magazine. It may have seemed like he was ignoring Nathan, but he was extremely good at multitasking and heard every word. "I knew what I was doing... I know a lot of things that would give you nightmares if I even began to describe it. I've done things that you couldn't even imagine and would never want to live with...Kid, I'm the best at what I do...Thing is, what I do isn't very nice..." Jecht would pop his neck to the left, his eyes still not leaving the magazine, inhaling another drag from his cigarette before speaking again. "It's my job to teach you, whether I like it or not. Are you sure you want this?"
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

private tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: private tutor   private tutor I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:06 am

Takes a seat opposite him, Almost choking from the cigarette smoke and trying my best not to cough.
Mr spi- I mean jecht...I know I was cocky in combat training....and my ribs are well kinda a reminder...but I was wondering...only my parents know exactly where to hit and how...How did you know where to hit or did you just guess?
And if possible...if it's not a problem...could you help me improve?
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

private tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: private tutor   private tutor I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:43 am

Jecht shrugged at him, bringing the hand that held the cigarette up to his head and scratching it with his thumb. "My name is Jecht, use it." He uttered bluntly in his deep relaxed voice, he would then bring his hand away from his hand and back towards his lips, placing the cigarette in between his lips and inhaling a drag from it. As he exhaled he would lazily speak again, "Yeah what ever kid...Take a seat, I don't care where."
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

private tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: private tutor   private tutor I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:09 am

Opens the door, stepping inside; A wall of smoke hitting me in the face, trying not to cough.
Mr spiegel...could we have a talk?
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

private tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: private tutor   private tutor I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:13 am

Jecht had been sitting behind his desk in his big comfy black chair. He was leaning back in it, a magazine folded in half in one hand and a cigarette in the other. On his desk were a few bottles of liquor and an ash tray full of cigarettes that had been smoked. He would bring the cigarette to his lips and inhaled a drag, his eyes never left the magazine as he lazily called out to who ever had knocked on his door. "Yeah... Come in."
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

private tutor Empty
PostSubject: private tutor   private tutor I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:29 am

Walks in determined to find the teacher, not quite sure where to look first, he would go to the back office and knock, Hoping that someone will answer...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

private tutor Empty
PostSubject: Re: private tutor   private tutor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

private tutor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: