The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:15 am

Jecht would let the kick fly into his head, dropping to one knee as he held his temple with his hand, trying to help soothe the pain. He could have caught it, he could have dodged, he could have countered, but he wanted to see what she really could do. He would quickly drop his hand from his head, throwing a sweep kick from his crouched position towards her, moving with blinding speed despite his pain.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:11 am

Maria smiled slightly she looked to the wall pretending not to be interested at all before she went into dance mode, her relaxation mode. She brought her leg up fast and sharp, striahgt and strong like a tumbling river full of hidden power as it aimed for his temple; she just prayed either her foot would stop or he'd catch her foot.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:08 am

Jecht would smirk down at her, waiting for her to get to her feet. "That'll come with time. You're not strong enough yet, now show me that kick I taught you, the high one."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:03 am

"Ouf!" Maria gasped as she landed on the mat, giggling. She looked up at him then got to her feet, running a hand through her messy hair.
"Wow...well hm you're going to have to teache me how to do that," Maria blinked. He had flipped her...over...his shoulder... She gulped, glad her foes didn't know that kind of flip or she didn't think she would be in one peice right now.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:59 am

Jecht softly chuckle at her, he knew he could get out and he knew exactly how to, he would have to teach her how to avoid this, but so far she seemed to have it. "Good, nice thinking. But what stops a stronger opponent from doing this!" As he said 'This', he would use his strength to fling her over his shoulder and onto her back, landing on the cushioned mat on the ground below
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:54 am

Maria had been dancing all day - that was enough of a warm up. She slipped behind him quickly before he had a chance to change her mind, mimicing the hold he had over her yesterday but putting her feet together so it would be harder for him to trip her up.
"Like this?" It was hard concidering the guy was a good few ft taller than her.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:51 am

Jecht would arrive near her, standing a few feet away from her with both hands dug into his pockets. He would speak again, his voice sounding some what flirty. He liked the look in her eyes, she seemed a bit horny to him, a feeling in his gut told him so. "First we stretch, if you haven't already. If you have, I want you to try that grapple I showed you yesterday on me."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:45 am

Maria felt herself go completly as he spoked again, his eyes had her enchanted as soon as he had appeared. Now she was completly gone, full of energy but peaceful. She stood still and waited for her first instructions, the feeling or utter peace warmed her soul as she watched him carefully as he walked towards her. He was so...handsom and perfect and..mm...
"Sure, what first?" Marai asked, relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:40 am

Jecht would softly smirk at her, was there ever a time this woman didn't look beautiful, her smile was so bright and her eyes, he could lose himself in them no matter what mood she had been in. He would calmly walk over to her, softly speaking in his usual deep voice as he did so. "Plenty, mainly just physical training..."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:35 am

Maria spun round on her toes then rocked back to her heels seeing it was only Jecht. She let out a radient smiled - she was happy. She did a uncerimonial bow before looking up at him smirking teasingly.
"So Mr J. what have you got for me to learn today?" Maria smiled, her bright blue eyes full of life and energy, not the tired woman she was last night. She was ready for anything he threw at her, on her toes she felt ontop of the world at the moment: that's what dance did to her.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:30 am

Jecht was standing in the doorway to the entrance of his dojo, sneaking up on people as usual. It wasn't intentional, Jecht had just been that quiet. He watched her with some interest, she was damn skilled when it came to dancing and gymnastics, he was actually kind of looking forward to the dance, but for now he would teach her what he had promised. Jecht hadn't been smoking a cigarette surprisingly, he didn't want to, he merely whistled at her to get her attention, giving her a flirty whistle.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:20 am

Maria was hyped up after her street dancing class, adrenaline rushing through her she could hardly keep still. Her hair was wild and sexy as she twiled through the door, rocking onto her heels then the balls of her feet. Now she had to relax and learn to fight. She was completly relaxed, dancing was her meditation and she felt like she was floating. She was quick, nimble and fast flowing - like a river. Maria slipped into her shorts as it was to hot for combats and took of her shoes. Jecht wasn't here yet and all the students where out and about or in their dorms. She looked at the map bit her lip and did a triple summersault, slipping onto her hands, feet, hands, feet, hands, feet again before landing perfectly straight and poised. She brushed the hair out of her face and did it backwards, completly fluent and relaxed. She felt great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]   Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Filthy Fighting And Dirty Dancing [Invite only:Jecht]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2