The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.

Go down 
+3
Lanstrlen
Daydreamer-Dannielle
Vladen Turner
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:47 pm

Shruikan pooped up in front of Mel through a window hovering in the air "Hello Mel how are you today" He smiled as licked some human blood from his around his mouth "Pleasure to meet you but i must be off now"

Flies in through the window and into his hollow in the living room wall and laid down the colour of the walls changing to midnight blue with his mood "Ahh i do love to mellow and think to myself"

He laid down on his immense double bed and thought of many things but especially of his family and why they had sent him here "they're wrong im not a danger to anyone" As he got mad jet black flames would erupt around him and burn the bed to ashes "gotta stay calm i can't let my mom's idiot decision anger me" The flames would die out and he would repair the bed with a bright pink flame and lay on it again thinking about his family and how they were settling in
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:23 am

Mel discreetly left the two siblings to it and went to explore the dorm. Vlad had built many rooms, and she had yet to see them all. Wandering from room to room, Mel thought to herself, careful to keep most of them under a firm wrap.
She thought about what her Father had said to her in her last nightmare, and how his prescence seemed to be getting stronger in her soul. She thought about the conversation her and Vlad had had while she was in his cave; the one about bearing children. She thought about the time they had spent together and whether the bond between them would be enough to stop her Father hurting Vlad. Mel would give herself up if she had to.. She would die for Vlad in a heartbeat.
Barely noticing the rooms, Mel returned to the main room and took the pack of Oreo's she had set aside. Taking one and nibbling at it gently, she curled up and plugged her I-pod in, closing her eyes and relaxing to the sounds of Bullet For My Valentine in her ears.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:57 am

Vladen smiles and gently tuck's her hair behind her ear, holding her tight and letting her come around in her own time. Feeling her relax causes him to smile deeply.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:43 am

She sighs softly her eyes becoming unglazed as she hugs Vladen tight needing him there, she half smiles and inhales slowly her breath less shaky before exhaling again slowly relaxing into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:38 am

Vladen smiles and wrap's his arm's around Danni and holding her tight. He shared a bond with her as she reminded him so strongly of his sister Rhiane. His Brotherly feeling's for Danni would have radiated through his bond with Mel. Flashing her a smile and a shake of his head, he cuddles Danni. Knowing in the unspoken word she needed him as a brother.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:33 am

She leans into Vladen the hug welcome and she wraps her arms round him clinging onto him tight. She inhales shakily and nuzzles into him with a outward breath. She loved how he cared, he was the perfect brother, her could read her so easily and it helped , he didn’t need any powers to read her he just knew, she adored the bond they shared and took great comfort in that in her time of need.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:24 am

Vladen set's the entire packet of Oreo's onto Mel's thigh. Rising softly from the sofa, Vladen goes to sit beside Danni and gently lay his hand against her's. His smile warm and welcoming
"Danni..hun.."

Vladen speak's softly and open's his arm for her in a silent gesture. She had much on her mind he knew, and seen as though he saw her as one. He would be here for his sister.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:12 am

She didn’t look away from the wall,” I’m Kay. Thanks” she said with a absent tone. Her eyes seemed transfixed on the wall, she wasn’t looking at the wall, it was almost as if with this much going through her head it didn’t function properly.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:07 am

Vladen eat's an Oreo with a smile. He loved Oreo's and was happy he had an entire packet left. Offering the packet to Mel with a soft wink.

"Danni..hun..do you want an Oreo?..or perhap's a hug?" Vladen ask's softly, he was trouble by how vacant her expression was and how much she struggled to speak. Gesturing to his lap Vladen smiles at Danni and wait's for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 1:01 am

She looks up her eyes still glazed and hands the untouched packet to Vladen “mmmhh” she says in a attempt to speak, her mouth felt as if it was full of cotton wool, she sighed softly and re-curled up staring at the wall once more silently sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:58 am

Vladen slip's into the seat beside Mel, rubbing lightly at his temples. He had a headache and he was not sure from what.

"It was truely awful, though the company was good.." Vladen replies with a smile. "I'll sort the plumbing out with the Janitor later..He'll fix it or i'll have his head."

Vladen was inwardly troubled, he knew Mel could sense it and was trying to lighten his mood. Smiling at her and stealing a kiss, he look's across at Danni. "Hey..Sis..got any of those Oreo's left or have you eaten them all?"
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:54 am

Mel looked up at Vlad and winked as he entered the room. Her legs curled around underneath her she budged up to make for him.
"Yes, the shower was awful. How was yours babe?" Mel smiled and spoke to Horril as she told him about the shower, playfully swatting him on the arm before turning back to ask her question.
She smiled sweetly and nodded to the door.
"I'm showering in the cave from now on." She laughed and blew Vlad a cheeky kiss. He looked troubled and Mel knew he wanted to tell her something, but felt his inability to know what to say. She was trying to lighten his mood, knowing he should take his mind off it before it made him severely depressed.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:45 am

Ember nodded and sat back up on his lap, with her sketch book and pencil. She put a hand on her stomach as she just stopped where she was for a minute. The aching feeling was back again and her stitched felt like they where going to snap. She slowly sat up, massaging the skin gently as she looked at the picture of their new room together.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:27 am

Vladen shower's slowly as he tries to arrange his thought's. He had to tell Mel about his family..Who they were...what they were..

He knew that with all hi heart, but he was still doubtlfull. She had met Horril and come to term's with him. He wasnt sure if she liked him but the fact she tolerated him was enough.

Wrapping a towel around his waist, Vlad walk's absent mindedly through the living room. This was his dorm as much as anyone else's. They would have to get used to it. Slipping into the bedroom Vladen finishes drying himself off. Dressing in a pair of faded jean's, is ever present riding boot's and bizarrely a tunic embroidered with dancing bear's. Vladen slip's back into the main room with a slight frown.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:39 pm

She was holding her knees to her chest her acid green eyes staring over her knees; paint spots were still speckled over her face. She was sat on an arm chair her gaze fixed on the freshly painted wall opposite her; she chewed at her lip softly blinking occasionally now breathing though she didn’t need to. She registered Mel coming into the room but made no reaction she just, stared.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:08 pm

He chuckled watching Mel flop down on the sofa "Hey Mel,was the shower that bad?" He said the last bit almost teasingly.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:01 pm

Mel showered quickly with Vladen, after waiting a lifetime for the water to get up to a decent temperature of course.
Mel smiled as she thought while drying herself off.
They really need to get the plumbing sorted here... I can't live off cold showers for the rest of my time here. Knowing Vlad could sense what she was thinking, Mel didn't bother to voice her opinion. She would go down to Vlad's cave and showe if she needed to. It didn't matter.
Sighing and blowing Vlad a kiss before running through the living room and into Vlad's room, Mel changed quickly into denim shorts and a red and black tank top, pulling her hair up and out of her eyes. Slipping the necklace Vlad had got for her on and wrapping a silver anklet around her left ankle, Mel sighed and wandered out to where Ember, Horril and the other boy were. She flopped onto the sofa and waited Vlad's return from the freezing cold shower.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:20 am

He ran his hands down her back as the pad slide up into her hands,smiling softly he put his arms around her waist kissing the back of her neck "You ok love?"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:05 am

Ember blushed and kissed back gently as she bent over to pick up her pad and pen, her back to him as her hair falls forward. She rummages on the floor for the pen and pad which slid under the couch.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:04 am

He released her wrists mumbling sorry as he kissed her pulling her into his lap,he hadn't meant to make her moan that way,he had done it by accident.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:29 am

Embers body went limp altomatically as she slumped against him, a soft moan passing her lips as her pencil and pad clattered to the floor.
"Damn it..." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:06 am

He smiled "Perfect,get good sound from there let alone the surround sound for it. He smiled and nipped her ear lobe pressing hsi thumb against Ember's wrist lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:32 am

Ember blinked. She wasn't use to gifts and this one was like up to her waist. She bit her lip added in a few shelths and then indicated where they could put everything.
"Vwa la"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:30 am

"Hell yeah,t'is awesome my love but you didn't factor in the new seperate system stereo I brought you yesterday while I was out" He grinned gesturing to the huge box,6 speakers 2 amps,c.d player,D.V.D player,tape player,Recording set,all in one stereo system.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:25 am

Ember smiled and sketched in some sofas she had spare as she set them up then decided to colour the board making it a dark green to fit the rainforest waterfull scene. She designed the quilt cover and then the dark brown wardrobe that would look like a tree trunk and showed him the ending result.
"Like that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.   Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vladens new dormitory room's -Invite only- Melanie, Horril, Ember, Danni.
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next