The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
First Day at the Academy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
First Day at the Academy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
First Day at the Academy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
First Day at the Academy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
First Day at the Academy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
First Day at the Academy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
First Day at the Academy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
First Day at the Academy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
First Day at the Academy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

First Day at the Academy

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

First Day at the Academy - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:48 pm

Vladen instinctively moves to Mel's side and takes her hand. He is covered in dirt and brick dust and a little pale.

Chucking softly he glances her over, She was looking beautiful today, so beautiful his pulse began to race at a glimpse of her long leg's. Turning her subtly to face Leahandra, Vladen gestured toward's her.

" Melanie..This is Leahandra..and old and trusted friend of mine..Leahandra..this is Melanie..my girlfriend and the woman i love.."

Vladen cannot help the smile that slowly creases his tired and ragged features. Looking to Mel for a moment he gives her hand a gentle squeeze. "Im fine..I came close..I had a bit of a shock when Leah turned up..now that she's a Vampire...I didn't know..but i managed to get the pill's in time..Mel..She know's what i am.."
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:34 pm

Mel had been waiting for Vlad where they always met - at the pool. But she had heard his growl, and followed the sound. Now, as she stumbled in, breathing ragged from running, Mel almost died of relief. The run hadn't done any damage to her, in fact it been good to her to get some energy out, but the tension release inside her caused Mel's legs to give way.
Falling to her knees, she laughed once and spoke quietly.
"Thank God... You're OK... The sound... Pain... Did you...?" Mel's eyes went wide and searched out Vladen's. Oh god. Had he..? She noticed the pills in his hand and swallowed. Vladen had said it hurt. Was he OK?
Mel checked Vlad's body over quickly, her eyes settling guiltily on the puncutre wound on his neck before moving to see if he had any other open wounds. Finding none that she could see, Mel struggled to her feet and pulled the her sari-like skirt, covering her long legs, tighter around her waist.
Suddenly, Mel caught the scent of a vampire and stood up straight, as if snapping to attention. Seeking out the new member, she smiled and swallowed.
"Hi. I'm Mel. I hope you like it here at the Academy." Mel's voice was hoarse from running, but she managed to speak kindly and show she meant the new addition no harm whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:42 am

Vlad takes her hand as gently as he would a baby in his arm's, hauling himself to his feet he look's down at himself and grimaces. He was covered in dirt, and brick dust. He would have to change and shower before he saw Mel again.

" Running away would have been bad..Especially as i was in mid...mid..mid change.." Vladen voices quielty, he had grown taller sine the curse had taken root within him. He towered over her and was as tall and muscular as his father had been. Maybe even more so than her's. He had only caught a glimpse of him once via webcam. So Vladen truely did not know. His Scent had lessend know, but her's was still strong in his mind.

" Welcome to the Academy Leahandra.." he speak's in a light and playful tone.
Back to top Go down
Leahandra

Leahandra

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:37 am

Regaining her composure, she stood up and wiped the dirt from her black leather trousers then approached him warily, holding her hand out for him to pull himself up. ''Running away from you being a monster would be stupid for a monster like me.'' Leah tried to smile, her fangs now fully visible over her blood red lips.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:35 am

"Dad died..and curse passed to me..Im a Were-bear" Vladen voices barely above a whisper. He hoped she would at least in part understand. With an effort of will Vladen reign's in his self control. Locking it back into place he is able to sit up and look at her properly.

A sad smile on his face as she keep's her distance. At least she had not fled at the first sight of him, and what he was. Knowing she would have a hard time with his confession, he sat there in silence hoping to give her time to process it.
Back to top Go down
Leahandra

Leahandra

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:31 am

''What are you?'' Leahandra asked after she was able to stop hissing at him. What had happened to him? Suddenly, what she had went through seemed like nothing compared to what he went through. But could she trust him? She didn't know if his kind, whatever they were, got on with Vampires. Leahandra made sure to keep her distance, his scent still aggrevating her sense of smell. She didn't like it, it made her feel queasy. Though if they were to remain friends, it would be something she would have to work on.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:25 am

Vladen roll's around to give her a pittiful look, unable to stand and having trouble forming word's. He simply look's and her for a long while. This isnt what he used to be, neither of them were friend's but surely they would work through it..Surely they could try.

Vladen arranges his thought's and rember's the trust he had for Leah. His eye's turning back from Amber to a pale and steel blue as he blink's. Vladen remeber's in his mind who he is and what he is, a single tear running down his cheek as he lay's there as helpless as a newborn Lamb. His thought's drift to Mel..What would she think? would she run..Would Leah run too?
Back to top Go down
Leahandra

Leahandra

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:20 am

Hissing almost snake like as he scratches her, Leahandra forces herself backwards from him, unable to stand the scent any longer. Putting enough distance between herself and Vladen, Leahandra growls softly when he speaks in a different language. ''I guess I'm not the only one with problems...''
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:17 am

Vladen scratches her hand with his almost paw like claw's at he snatches the pill's from her. Forcing them into his mouth he swallow's 3 of them quickly, sagging to the ground he lay's there..His breathing deep and ragged. His eye's a solid amber as he stares at the star embroidered sky.

Leah had saved him..but now he would have to explain.. His scent was still strong..that of deepest pine and cool hard earth raditating off him in waves as he lay's curled up in a ball.

"I am sorry Leah..you didnt have to see that.." Vladen manages to whisper. Not entirely sure whether it came out in Beran..or english.
Back to top Go down
Leahandra

Leahandra

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:13 am

Taking the bottle from Vladen, Leahandra opened the it and shook some pills onto her hand. She was picking up the strangest scent from him. Before she could hand him the pills, she fell to her knees when she heard him roar in her mind. It was so loud that she covered her ears with her hands for a moment. Snapping back to her senses fairly quickly, she scrambled around for the pills and then forced them into his hand.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:10 am

Vladen thrust's the bottle toward's her. "Lid..off..bottle...now..Leah..need..pill." Vladen manages to gasp at her before he is racked by pain. His scent growing stronger and overwhelming, a scent of the deepest pine and cool hard earth. Vladen fall's forward's his rib's beginning to shift.

"Help me Leah!" He roar' into his mind, before an anguished groan slip's from his lip's into the night sky. How was he going to explain this..not even Mel..the love of his life had seen him this far gone..Leah had to help him..before.it was too late..
Back to top Go down
Leahandra

Leahandra

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:06 am

Watching the hair on his arms grow steadily longer, Leahandra steps back slowly, her fangs pushing through her gums again.''What...what is happening to you?'',Leahandra could not hide the strain in her voice. She just barely managed to stop herself hissing quietly at him.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:04 am

Vladen sink's to his knee's. Fumbling with the bottle desperatly. "No.Not now..He think's to himself.. "Leah need's me!" He tries to get the cap from the bottle. His hand's shaking as his finger's begin to shrink.

"Leah..Im so sorry..I didn't know." He manages to gasp out. The hair on his arm's and leg's lengthening and growing markedly.
Back to top Go down
Leahandra

Leahandra

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:01 am

He was in a blood rage one day...I didn't know...he grabbed me...he only stopped when...when,'' Leahandra paused for a moment to compose herself before continuing. '' He told me he only realised it was me when he turned me around so he could watch the ''sparkle of life leave my jewel-like eyes.'' It was only then he poisoned me...to save me...'' The pain in Leahandras now dead heart still burned like acid. She still hadn't come to terms with it being William that had killed her inside.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:57 am

"William did this to you..?"
Vladen look's at her. The tear's cascading down her face reminding him at least she has some humanity left. He had smelt her coming. He had smelt a hint of the old Leah..Shadowed and shrouded by the Vampiric scent. He could smell William. He stopped stock still..Unable to think. He reaches shakily into his pocket. Taking out the bottle of pill's he is unable to open the lid. "Mr Vladen Turner- Transformation suppressants" The label read's in a bold and printed typeface. The Child proof lid causing his shaking hand's to fumble.
Back to top Go down
Leahandra

Leahandra

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:52 am

Leahandra looks in the direction of her friend and decides to follow. Using her unnatural speed, she runs after him, catching up with ease.''You see know why I ignored you when you asked? How could I tell you infront of strangers that it was my betrothed that did this and not a stranger?'' Leahandra wiped her eyes before the tears in her eyes cascaded down her face.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:50 am

Not having bloodlust herself Ember left Horril to talk to the woman about this stuff. She had refused to kill after what had happened to her, the need to kill was ruled over by the fact it was wrong, even if it was to those who had done bad in the past.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:50 am

Vladen carries on walking. He had heard her stray thought's "William..I..I.." He manages to reply before he cannot manage it any longer. Sensing the edge of his control twisting inward's. He let's a roaring growl rip into the night and unearthly and unsettling growl, betraying his grief for his friend. Before he continues to walk at a faster pace.

Mel..Where was Mel..he needed her..Light above..What had happened to Leah.

Vladen cannot think straight. His thought's all jumbled and confused.
Back to top Go down
Leahandra

Leahandra

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:42 am

Leahandra looked at the womans hand before her and then to her old friend walking away. How could she tell him that it was her bethrothed that turned her? And she couldn't tell him infront of strangers. She remembered her sire telling her that she had some telepathic abilities. Concentrating hard, she attempted to try and use her abilities to speak to Vladen,''It was William..."

''Animal blood does not sit well with me. And my eyes have never been crimson, they have always been amethyst coloured," Leahandra explained politely.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:39 am

"You can calm as Vladen meant no insult or offence. I can offer you a harder but all around better path for your humane side,feeding off animals requires hunting once a week,but it steels your control and your eyes will no longer be crimson it is a hard but achievable life,I should know." He stood by Ember's side and once again trailed her every movement,his intrest soley in her safety,as he was ten times faster and stronger than any other vampire he had met he knew he could defend Ember better than she could defend herself,and his aray of powers today made it even easier.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:38 am

Ember pouted stubbornly, her dark brown hair falling down to her waist as she watched the woman silently for a woman then nodded, smiling brightly.
"Yes Vladen, past is past, let the woman rest. Come on," Ember smiled and offered the woman a hand to show her the school grounds and the way to the girls dorms. The headmistress probably knew about the new girl already. She didn't know how but Ember had a nact for making even the most curlest, horriblist meaniest people become soft puppy dogs with friends and happiness.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:37 am

" Do what you want Leahandra Von LyonCourt..you alway's do.." Vladen turn's his back on her, a hurt expression on his face and betrayed by his scent as he walk's away toward's his dorm room.
Back to top Go down
Leahandra

Leahandra

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:34 am

''I feed from them because that is what I was taught. I do not do it often, their fear makes me quite ill,'' Leahandra muttered softly. She had been a vampire for nearly a yeat but she could not get used to the killing that was so desperately necessary for her survival. But she could control her hunger, feeding twice a month. It helped her maintain some sort of control when she was around people, especially Humans.
Hissing at Vladen again, she stepped back further. ''I don't want to talk about it. And whoever made me is my own business. I knew it was a mistake to come here!'' Leahandra clenched her fists. She didn't want to think about him or the incident, she just wanted to adjust to her new lifestyle without the questions.
Leahandra watched the woman called Ember warily as she placed the pack in her hands. She let it fall to the ground.''Thank you kindly but I have fed for the week, I shall not be requiring it,'' Leahandra spoke softly but firmly
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:34 am

His eyes slowly faded deeper into the reddy black hue,he knew he needed to feed but he had the control to stop himself,to delay. No matter how much Ember's scent baited him he knew he had control.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:32 am

Ember gently took the womans hand and placed the pack inside of it. She was testing her, to see what would make her tick. She kept her eyes on hers to show she ment no harm.
"If you need it later..." Ember smiled softly. She had never fed from an animal or human or anything else, always her own blood and then what she made herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day at the Academy   First Day at the Academy - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day at the Academy
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next