The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Tap Dance: Lesson 1. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Tap Dance: Lesson 1. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Tap Dance: Lesson 1. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Tap Dance: Lesson 1. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Tap Dance: Lesson 1. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Tap Dance: Lesson 1. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Tap Dance: Lesson 1. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Tap Dance: Lesson 1. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Tap Dance: Lesson 1. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Tap Dance: Lesson 1.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Tap Dance: Lesson 1. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tap Dance: Lesson 1.   Tap Dance: Lesson 1. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:18 am

Lissi watched him go away, right until he was out of her sight. Even then she stayed an extra 10 minutes before slowly walking towards her dorm. She let her hair fall down into her face, as she looked at the feet all the way to her dorm. Her eyes lost the sparkle and dull. A few tears spilling from her eyes every now and then.

~transferred to a new post in the girls dorms~
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Tap Dance: Lesson 1.   Tap Dance: Lesson 1. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:09 am

Jay nodded, shifted into his wolf form, a dangerous black wolf that was full of menace and purpose to kill as he bloted out of the room. His black fur was thick giving him a deadly look witht hose hauntign steel blue eyes. He ran after his sister, throught he forest and intot he unknown.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Tap Dance: Lesson 1.   Tap Dance: Lesson 1. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:02 am

Lissi promised, but she vowed to herself that if he wasn't back within 2 hours she'd go looking for him. She smiled weakly back, really not wanting him to leave. It was a harsh world at there and Lissi knew it. It would break her heart if anything happened.. Lissi stopped thinking that, not baring to think of it. 'No..No.. That wouldn't happen' She thought, she had to stay positive, tears brought to her eyes again, she tryed to hold them back, but she couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Tap Dance: Lesson 1.   Tap Dance: Lesson 1. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:58 am

Jay's heart broke as he saw her tears. He wiped them away kissing her back as he smiled weakly.
"Promise me Lissi, please promise you will stay inside until I get back?"
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Tap Dance: Lesson 1.   Tap Dance: Lesson 1. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:50 am

Lissi pouted and frowned. A tear forming in her eyes as she slowly let go off him.
"Promise me you'll come and get me soon." She was deadly serious and most of the sparkles in her eyes had disappeared. She kissed him one last time, gently and softly. The tears fell down her cheeks silently as she closed her eyes, releasing them by accident.
"I love you."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Tap Dance: Lesson 1.   Tap Dance: Lesson 1. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:42 am

"No." Jay said firmly, his voice ice cold as his stare matched the coldness of it. He would not let her get hurt. It would kill him if she got so much as a chipped nail.
"You are safe here. It's my duty as a teacher to go Lissi," Jay let her go reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Tap Dance: Lesson 1.   Tap Dance: Lesson 1. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:40 am

Lissi kissed him back deeply, but softly,Lissi winced slightly, shaking her head to get the images out of her mind. "Let me come with you."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Tap Dance: Lesson 1.   Tap Dance: Lesson 1. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:07 am

"I need to help Maria..."Jay grimanced. He didn't want to leave her either, if anything he wanted to run with her right now, far, far away. He kissed her deeper as he pulled her closer then whispered.
"Promise me you'll stay in your dorm Lissi? If I'm not back in two hours then..." Jay trailed off unable to say anything else.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Tap Dance: Lesson 1.   Tap Dance: Lesson 1. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:03 am

"Im not leaving you, not at a time like this." Lissi said holding onto him tighter. She kissed him back softly, as she rested her head on his shoulder. No way was she leaving him right now.. the're was a pack who wanted him, she wasn't going to leave him to go and fight them. Lissi pouted slightly at the idea of leaving him right now.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Tap Dance: Lesson 1.   Tap Dance: Lesson 1. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:58 am

"I promise," Jay whispered. he kept his promises until the day he died. He was going to stay with her no matter what and his bitter determination made Maria double her efforts.
"I should go and help Maria...Go to your dorm and I'll come get you later okay?" Jay kissed her quickly. "Promise me you'll stay in your dorm unless your with your cousins?"
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Tap Dance: Lesson 1.   Tap Dance: Lesson 1. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:50 am

Lissi slowly started to calm down again, but winced at the killing part. Closing her eyes quite tightly before opening them again as she looked up at him, "Promise me?". She looked into his eyes, his beautiful eyes and couldn't help but smile a little, she was in his arms, the best place in the world.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Tap Dance: Lesson 1.   Tap Dance: Lesson 1. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:45 am

"They're either here to kill my sister or hurt her through me or want us to join them because we don't have a pack," Jay said quietly as he stroked her hair, taking in everyone of her features.
"I'm not going with them baby, don;t worry."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Tap Dance: Lesson 1.   Tap Dance: Lesson 1. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:42 am

She held onto him tightly, looking up at him. She gasped and shook her head. "No! the're not having you! , or you sister". Lissi's breathing suddenly changed, getting faster and slower at different random times as tears formed in her eyes. Her bright blue eyes losing the're sparkle slowly as they dimmed.
"Why? why do they want you?"
Lissi froze, she wouldn't let them have him, even if it ment giving her self in to them.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Tap Dance: Lesson 1.   Tap Dance: Lesson 1. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:37 am

Jay seized her, pulling her tightly to his body as he kissed her hair, her cheek her nose her eyes, anything his lips could reach he kissed.
"Lissi there is a pack of wild shifters loose...they want to kill or recruit me and Maria, either way your not safe because I love you." Jay kicke dhimself. He put the girl he loved in danger for simply loving her - couldn't he have anything good in his life?!?!
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Tap Dance: Lesson 1.   Tap Dance: Lesson 1. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:32 am

Lissi frowned softly, worry clear on her face. Him saying that made her worry more and more, she got that from her mother. She looked to Jay concered, he looked in pain and noticed his body was tense. She didn't like seeing him like this.
"What's wrong?" Lissi asked, as the worrying streched across her whole face, turning a pale white. She placed her hands on his shoulders, maybe trying to untense them slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Tap Dance: Lesson 1.   Tap Dance: Lesson 1. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:28 am

Jays face was consorted with pain as he felt his sisters anger and desperation as she bounded into the forest. His whole body was tense as he tried to stop himself from shiting. He didn't like these wild pack of shifters that came to recruit or kill.
"Nothing for you to worry about, just stay in doors okay? Don't go out without me or someone you trust and I means with your life not with secrets."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Tap Dance: Lesson 1.   Tap Dance: Lesson 1. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:53 am

Worry stretched across Lissi's face as she ran upto Jay once Maria had gone.
"W..Whats wrong?" She asked Jay, worry clear on her petit features.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Tap Dance: Lesson 1.   Tap Dance: Lesson 1. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:54 am

"Urr...Lissi, Maria, Maria this is my girlfriend." Jay began rubbing his arm as his sister glared at him. He had interupted her lesson but he had come to see her not Lissi, however much he loved her there was a problem he wanted to keep her out of so she remained safe.

"Nice to meet you other than your teacher Lissi," Maria nodded. She liked this girl, maybe she'd let her in easy.

"Maria...could I have a word?" Jay asked, dragging his sister off with him as he explained about the pack of shifters running around the school. He watched Maria grow pale then relax slightly before her expression turning to slight anger. "It sounds like they want to recruit some shifters or do some damage."

"Either way we're in trouble," Maria concluded and sighed. "Class out for today, sorry Lissi. Keep her safe Jay." Maria nodded and walked out of the class, shifting into ehr tigeresss form and bounding across the ground.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Tap Dance: Lesson 1.   Tap Dance: Lesson 1. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:32 am

Lissi turned around to see Jay in the doorway. A threatening blush crept acoss her flawless features, she tryed to stop it, but it eched across her cheeks. She looked around the room, not really sure of what to do, but found her eyes drifting back to meet Jays. She smiled sweetly to him and twirled a piece of hair around her finger from her side ponytail that casscaded down one shoulder, held together with a beautiful butterfly clip. Lissi wanted to run to him, but she decided it wasn't the best of idea's around his sister.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Tap Dance: Lesson 1.   Tap Dance: Lesson 1. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:49 am

Maria laughed softly, it was becoming a sort of dance off between the two and she hadn't realised her twin brother standing in the doorway, watching the pair.
"Right next bit is," Maria cut off, noticing Jay standing there with a big grin on his face. Maria scowlded, tempted to throw her shoe at him for the thoughts he was letting seep into her mind of Lissi.
"Man control your thoughts!"

"Sorry," Jay blinked. He hadn't realised he'd let the shield drop. "Carry on, please, don't stop on my account."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Tap Dance: Lesson 1.   Tap Dance: Lesson 1. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:40 am

Lissi took all the information in as she started dancing..
She did a sweep tap tap sweep sweep click toe twirl tap tap click sweep to the right then
sweep tap tap sweep sweep click toe twirl tap tap click sweep to the left, the she Twirled clicked with left, clicked with right jumped, put her feet together then twirled and did a sweep sweep tap tap right two taps left two taps. She finished and smiled once more, supprised with how fast she was learning it.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Tap Dance: Lesson 1.   Tap Dance: Lesson 1. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:35 am

Maria smiled and took her through the routine a bit as a time.
"sweep tap tap sweep sweep click toe twirl tap tap click sweep to the right then
sweep tap tap sweep sweep click toe twirl tap tap click sweep to the left so you should end up in the same spot as you where in before. Then I want you to Twirl, click with left, click with right jump, feet together twirl sweep sweep tap tap right two taps left two taps."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Tap Dance: Lesson 1.   Tap Dance: Lesson 1. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:32 am

Lissi smiled as she got ready to perform. When the music started she started. She did a sweep tap tap sweep sweep click toe twirl tap tap click sweep, moving elegantly between every movement. She smiled once she finished proud with what she had done.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Tap Dance: Lesson 1.   Tap Dance: Lesson 1. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:17 am

Maria smiled, satisfied. Okay so this girl was good but was she good enough for her Jay? She walked over to the radio and turned it on.
"Right so I want sweep tap tap sweep sweep click toe twirl tap tap click sweep," Maria showed the gracefull movements in time to the beat perfectly. "You try."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Tap Dance: Lesson 1.   Tap Dance: Lesson 1. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:25 pm

Lissi nodded, copying the taps and sweeps that Maria was showing her. She smiled to herself, she'd done some tap before she might be quite good at this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tap Dance: Lesson 1.   Tap Dance: Lesson 1. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tap Dance: Lesson 1.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next