The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Tap Dance: Lesson 1. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Tap Dance: Lesson 1. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Tap Dance: Lesson 1. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Tap Dance: Lesson 1. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Tap Dance: Lesson 1. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Tap Dance: Lesson 1. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Tap Dance: Lesson 1. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Tap Dance: Lesson 1. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Tap Dance: Lesson 1. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Tap Dance: Lesson 1.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Tap Dance: Lesson 1. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tap Dance: Lesson 1.   Tap Dance: Lesson 1. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:20 pm

"Right...so there are a few steps you need to know." Maria began teaching, showing her how there are different taps, half and full, sweeps and steps that create gently or loud taps to fit witht he music.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Tap Dance: Lesson 1.   Tap Dance: Lesson 1. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:13 pm

Lissi smiled softly, somehow a little nervous. This was her boyfriends sister, did she know that she was with her brother? What if she disapproved of her.
Lissi walked over to the spot Maria said to go to, and stood there ready to dance.
"Okay."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Tap Dance: Lesson 1.   Tap Dance: Lesson 1. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:35 pm

"Hello Lissi," Maria stood up to her full height and looked at her brothers girlfriend. She was beautiful, of course - most girls here where. She watched the girl carefully, mentally checking her over for the sisterly test of her brother. She nodded to a spot on the dance floor.
"I believe you are my only student for now so we will do simple steps and calm ones, sort of like ballet but more pop like okay?" Maria asked, her soft voice was soothing but commanding.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Tap Dance: Lesson 1.   Tap Dance: Lesson 1. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:44 pm

Lissi stepped around the corner with her long chocolate brown hair casscading down one shoulder, twisted together and held in place with a beautiful blue butterfly clip, matching her eyes. She was wearing her black tank top, blue mini skirt and black leggins as she gracefully walked into the area. Over her shoulder draped a black bag containing her water bottle. She walked elegantly in, one foot in front of the other as she walked up to Maria.
She smiled sweetly before speaking..
"Hello Miss, Im here for the tap dancing class."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Tap Dance: Lesson 1.   Tap Dance: Lesson 1. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:55 pm

Maria was stretching slowly and to the beat of a very soft and calm music. With all dancing you needed to be carefull, elegant and aware of all your surroundings. Tap brought in music which fitted with your every movement. Tap had lost its class with comody peices and it always being used with the stupid partner to make the usually shorter and fatter man look better. She was dressed in her mini skirt, leggins tap shoes and black tank top. Tap shoes could be warn with anything and could be brought in any colour - it was one of the best dances ever. The rhythm in your feet and how you stretched and carried yourself. It was like ballet but much more...manly? No...Tap was...a beauty within a beauty.
Maria poised her feet together, a soft back ground music playing as she began a rhythm to the beat, spinning and dipping, moving with extradonary grace and prosision creating a mesmorising dance with a beat that fitted every footfall. It was like Bellet deffinatly but with more rhythm. It was a lively dance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tap Dance: Lesson 1.   Tap Dance: Lesson 1. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tap Dance: Lesson 1.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: