The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Ijuries of a ShifterJ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Ijuries of a ShifterJ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Ijuries of a ShifterJ I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Ijuries of a ShifterJ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Ijuries of a ShifterJ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Ijuries of a ShifterJ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Ijuries of a ShifterJ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Ijuries of a ShifterJ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Ijuries of a ShifterJ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Ijuries of a ShifterJ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

Ijuries of a ShifterJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ijuries of a ShifterJ   Ijuries of a ShifterJ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:46 am

Lissi giggled sweetly as she felt the return of the threatening blush so she hadn't had for days. She kissed him back deeply and tenderly as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She loved being in his arms, that was home to her, and she never ever wanted to leave them.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ijuries of a ShifterJ   Ijuries of a ShifterJ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:43 am

"With you in my arms I could fight the Gods," Jay smiled and kissed her deeply, getting up, her still inhis strong arms. Concidering what he had been through he felt bloody brilliant and he wanted a nice fat greesy burger.
"Come on, food Im starving!" Her walked from the room with her.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Ijuries of a ShifterJ   Ijuries of a ShifterJ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:41 am

Lissi giggled once lightly, she could see he was feeling much better, so that made her smile. The sparkles from her eyes started to reappear again, one by one as she held out her hand to him.
"Are you feeling better now?"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ijuries of a ShifterJ   Ijuries of a ShifterJ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:37 am

After a few hourse Jay felt like he usually did after he'd had one to many to drink. It wasn't bad but it wasn't great but it was certainly better than he had been feeling this past day. He had even been allowed to have a shower. He wasn't allowed to do any physical activity so no teaching those pesky blood kids - YAY!
He sat up an pulled Lissi into his arms.
"I'm hungry, lets get something to eat although I would happily eat you," Jay smirked.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Ijuries of a ShifterJ   Ijuries of a ShifterJ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:24 am

Lissi nodded as she kissed him deeply back, she would of moved closer to him, but she didn't want to hurt him. She felt a silent teardrop trickle down her right cheek as she looked at him, her love, her everything.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ijuries of a ShifterJ   Ijuries of a ShifterJ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:55 am

"Oh Lissi..." he say the pain in her eyes and it broke his heart. He pulled her close to him as he kissed her deeply, whispering back.
"I don't attack I only defend."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Ijuries of a ShifterJ   Ijuries of a ShifterJ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:56 pm

Lissi smiled to Jay as she realised he was healing really quickly. She leaned forward and kissed him back gently and softly, she didn't want to hurt him. She then pulled back slowly and whispered against his lips.
"Dont you ever go after them again, please, I was so worried." She whispered to him, her voice sweet and gentle, like usual, but it had a kind of crack to it like she'd start crying.

Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ijuries of a ShifterJ   Ijuries of a ShifterJ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:39 am

Jay sighed and kissed her softly, he had healed up really quick. There were scars some places and gashes here and there but not half the state he had been in last night. A few more hours of rest and he would be fine. He stroked her cheek and kissed her gently.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Ijuries of a ShifterJ   Ijuries of a ShifterJ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:28 am

Lissi relaxed a little as she looked at Jay.
"Im fine, I dont matter at the moment, you do." She said towards him, her angelic melodic voice gentle and sweet.
She sat down, right on the edge of Jay's bed, hardly taking up any room incase Jay needed it. She looked at him with a reasuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ijuries of a ShifterJ   Ijuries of a ShifterJ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:21 am

Jay frowned. He was pleased to see her but she was ment to be in her dorm, asleep and protected. He tried to sit up at the nurse pushed him back down slowly and carefully.
"I'm fine...but you don't look fine," Jay frowned, looking at Lissis tired anxious face.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Ijuries of a ShifterJ   Ijuries of a ShifterJ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:00 am

Lissi awoke from the noise of the nurses, she quickly opened her blue eyes quickly, thinking something was wrong. She turned her head towards Jay, looking at him and not taking her eyes of him as she stood up slowly and walked to his bedside.
"Is everything okay?" Lissi asked, worried. All the attention was now on Jay, as she looked at him to the nurse and back again. She kissed Jays cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ijuries of a ShifterJ   Ijuries of a ShifterJ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:49 am

Jay slept peacefully for the rest of the night, safe in the knowledge his true love was safe with Ember and Horril, someone who he trusted. His eyes where closed, the heart monitor register its beat every now and then.

The next morning Jay woke up to a nurse demanding Lissi leave to rest in her own bed.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Ijuries of a ShifterJ   Ijuries of a ShifterJ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:52 am

Lissi smiled as she watched him fall asleep. He needed sleep, she could tell he was really tired. After about 10 minutes of him sleeping, she decided he was definatly asleep as she crept back into the hospital room. She sat in the corner of the room, watching him sleep. She slowly closed her eyes and fell asleep, but not so deep like she usually did, she was still hearing or sensing of any movement that Jay made.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ijuries of a ShifterJ   Ijuries of a ShifterJ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:49 am

He sighed, kissing back gently before he slowly let himself relax and fall asleep. Ember would look after her and Horril would look after them both. As long as she stayed away from the forest grounds she'd be safe and Jay wouldn't have to sacrafise himself. As soon as she had graduated he would take her away from here and start a good life with her. He yawned and then slowly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Ijuries of a ShifterJ   Ijuries of a ShifterJ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:44 am

Lissi shook her head once, but then sighed softly. She really didn't want to leave his side, but it seemed he wouldn't sleep with her here. She nodded once, and weakly smiled at him. She leaned towards him a left a soft and gentle kiss on his lips before she turned around and walked out, but she waited behind the hospital door, watching him, without him knowing.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ijuries of a ShifterJ   Ijuries of a ShifterJ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 4:59 am

Jay forced his eyes open, wide. He wouldn't sleep while she was here and while she was in his protection. He took her hand and squeezed it gently as he smiled up at her.
"I'll be fine sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Ijuries of a ShifterJ   Ijuries of a ShifterJ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:15 am

Lissi shook her head slowly as she looked at his eyes close. She wasn't going to leave him, she didn't need sleep, she was fine.
"No.." She said softly as she kissed his cheek.."You need sleep not me," She said whispering gently.
She sat on the edge of his bed as she shuffeled up slightly, now sitting near him. She was a little tired, but not enough to sleep and especially not enough to leave him here like this.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Ijuries of a ShifterJ   Ijuries of a ShifterJ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:16 am

"Lissi..." Jay said softly and brung his hand up to stroke away the tears. He was drowsy from the drugs now but angels shouldn't cry, his angel shouldn't cry.
"I love you to baby, go and get some rest, I need to sleep now anyway, sleep," he whispered softly and smiled, letting his hand drop back to his lap. So so tired...His eyes closed slowly. But he needed to stay awake, needed to make sure she was okay, that she was safe.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: Ijuries of a ShifterJ   Ijuries of a ShifterJ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:02 am

Lissi was at his side, as she squeeled and looked away at what they were doing to her Jay. She held her hand tightly,showing him she was here. Tears slid slowly down her soft cheeks silently as she watched him. He was in so much pain, and she couldn't bare it.
She sat on the edge of his bed as she kissed his cheek lightly.
"I love you." She said to him, as more tears trickled down her cheeks. She couldn't bare seeing him like this, the man she loved, hurt and in so much pain, partly because of her.
"Im here for you baby, all the way." She leant forward towards him as she whispered gently and softly in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Ijuries of a ShifterJ   Ijuries of a ShifterJ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:43 am

Jay huffed as he walked into the hospital wing, getting a gasp from a nurse at the amount of blood running down his bare chest, dripping onto the plain white floor. Jay grimanced at the bloody mess as he was swamped on nurses suddenly. He had people trying to put needles in him but they snapped against his skin so they used a mask to put him out but that didn't work either so they had to stitch and operate with him awake.
He ended up with the talon of one of the shifters ripped from his chest making him grunt slightly and close his eyes. He chewed his lip as they stitched up his chest with great difficulty, using a special needle that would peirce his skin and putting him on anti biotics. He felt worse than when he first came in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ijuries of a ShifterJ   Ijuries of a ShifterJ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ijuries of a ShifterJ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: