The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Breaking Free~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Breaking Free~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Breaking Free~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Breaking Free~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Breaking Free~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Breaking Free~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Breaking Free~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Breaking Free~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Breaking Free~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Breaking Free~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

Breaking Free~ Empty
PostSubject: RE: Breaking Free~   Breaking Free~ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 8:09 am

Adramelech watched her disappear through the castle door as he laid down under the tree he had chosen and laughed saying to himself "She is so sweet and nice i really really like her"

He smiled in his sleep his dreams filled with his thoughts of her
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

Breaking Free~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Free~   Breaking Free~ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:47 am

Allisen smiled and thanked him. "Have a nice sleep." she said as he walked away. She then turned and walked up to her dorm.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

Breaking Free~ Empty
PostSubject: RE: Breaking Free~   Breaking Free~ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:32 am

Adramelech heard her yawn and got up slowly picking her up lightly kissing her softly whispering "Time some one went to bed don't you think"

He smiled and carried her to the school then set her down on her feet smiling "I bid thee fare well for tonight Alise see you in the morning have a good night sleep"

He smiled and walked off into the school grounds and laid under a tree watching the night sky
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

Breaking Free~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Free~   Breaking Free~ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:03 am

Allisen smiled nodding a bit. "The night is very beautiful." She looked up at the sky as well, studying all the stars. She yawned quietly, very happy.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

Breaking Free~ Empty
PostSubject: RE: Breaking Free~   Breaking Free~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:37 pm

Adramelech lay there reciting more poems to Alise as he looked up at the stars smiling down at her "Isn't the night beautiful" He asked Alise then kissed her softly holding her gently keeping her warm
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

Breaking Free~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Free~   Breaking Free~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:07 am

Allisen went weak in the knees. She smiled kissing him back. Wow..her first kiss, she thought, a dreamy smile on her lips. "I love that poem." She said, leaning her head against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

Breaking Free~ Empty
PostSubject: RE: Breaking Free~   Breaking Free~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:54 am

Adramelech smiled and hugged her softly whispering the poem he made up in his head to her "They are no words that describe my heart and what it feels every time it beats, my heart skips for joys when your near me and when your not it dies"

He smiled and kissed her lightly smiling
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

Breaking Free~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Free~   Breaking Free~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:48 am

Allisen stared at him for a few moments, a million thoughts were racing through her mind. She smiled shyly.
"Sure..I'd like that.." She said in her usual quiet, musical voice. She didn't know what he saw in her but she liked him.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

Breaking Free~ Empty
PostSubject: RE: Breaking Free~   Breaking Free~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:22 am

Adramelech smiled and hugged Alise gulping before saying "Alise you wanna go out with me?"

He held her up right and close in case she blacked out so he could carry her to the hospital "Please don't black out please i don't like hospitals they scare me"
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

Breaking Free~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Free~   Breaking Free~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:17 am

Allisen smiled, getting lost in his words. She nearly fainted when he kissed her forehead. She sighed happily, listening to his poetry.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

Breaking Free~ Empty
PostSubject: RE: Breaking Free~   Breaking Free~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:11 am

Adramelech looked at the night sky and grimaced a little as he flexed his wings slowly and kissed Alise's forehead lightly sighing "Ahh the night how i love it so how do i compare thee to a summers eve the way the wind blows through the trees"

He would smile and begin composing a poem aloud holding Alise lightly and smiling, he didn't know why but he found her company comforting as if he didn't have to be alone any more
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

Breaking Free~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Free~   Breaking Free~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:23 am

Allisen blushed again, a small smile playing on her lips. "Well, basic or not, it's still really good. You have a creative mind." She said truthfully. She closed her eyes feeling a small, calming wind blow past them.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

Breaking Free~ Empty
PostSubject: RE: Breaking Free~   Breaking Free~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:28 am

Adramelech smiled and held her close lightly so she could leave when she wanted too "Thanks but it's really just basic stuff what i see and hear and i'm what thinking of at the time that was about you"

He smiled at her and leant against the tree smiling at the sky as it turned darker
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

Breaking Free~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Free~   Breaking Free~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:32 am

Allisen's smile grew bigger on her lips as she reread it. "Wow..writing is really a talent of yours." She had subconciously leaned onto Adra slightly, still reading over his work.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

Breaking Free~ Empty
PostSubject: RE: Breaking Free~   Breaking Free~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:13 am

Adramelech smiled a little at the compliment and hugged Alise lightly so not to freak her out and then read what he had put himself again "It's modest for what i can really write thats just a draft copy so far"

He smiled and closed his eyes leaning against the tree
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

Breaking Free~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Free~   Breaking Free~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:04 am

Allisen read what he wrote and smiled to herself. "Wow...this is really good." She whispered quietly and let her finger trail along the paper.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

Breaking Free~ Empty
PostSubject: RE: Breaking Free~   Breaking Free~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:01 am

Adramelech smiled lightly and put his arm back round her waist loosely and let her read what he had put looking at her eyes "It's not much as i'm not so good at writing as i am drawing, drawing is my talent"

He smiled and leaned against the tree looking at the sky wishing for night to come as he hated the day.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

Breaking Free~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Free~   Breaking Free~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:58 am

She blushed lightly and kept quiet. Although she had been very aware of his arm around her waist, she didn't think it was bad..she sorta liked it. But she wouldn't tell him that. "It's ok..." She managed to say. She looked around them but her eyes always ended up glancing up at Adra.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

Breaking Free~ Empty
PostSubject: RE: Breaking Free~   Breaking Free~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:48 am

Adramelech removes his arm from Alise's waist and smiles at her thankfully "Thanx and sorry about the whole arm round your waist thing"

He smiled and continued to write as he looked at Alise then at the trees and flowers around him.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

Breaking Free~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Free~   Breaking Free~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:32 am

"Don't worry about it. I understand." She said lightly, very aware of Adra's arm around her waist. She smiled and flicked her wrist, some leaves growing on the edges of the tree, giving them more shade.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

Breaking Free~ Empty
PostSubject: RE: Breaking Free~   Breaking Free~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:27 am

Adramelech laughs and lets Alise see what he's writing showing the sketch of her face "As i said it's nothing special just what ever im thinking about at the time it's just how i am"

He retreats closer to the tree as the shade starts disappearing "Sorry it's not you i just hate the sunlight it burns my skin" He smiles and wraps an arm around her lightly
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

Breaking Free~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Free~   Breaking Free~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:12 am

She would laugh lightly and look at Adra sketching. "What chya doing..?" She asked trying to peek at his paper. She was a bit confused but was excited to see what he was writing.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

Breaking Free~ Empty
PostSubject: RE: Breaking Free~   Breaking Free~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:07 am

Adramelech laughed a little and closed Alise's mouth for her
"Yer i like to write it helps me calm down plus it's a good pass time"

He pulled out a small notebook and started to jot down what was in his head at that precise moment as he looked at Alise's face and then started to sketch slowly and carefully
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

Breaking Free~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Free~   Breaking Free~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:54 am

Allisen's jaw dropped slightly but she quickly closed her mouth. "You like writing?" Wow..she thought. That's...awesome. "I like writing as well." She said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

Breaking Free~ Empty
PostSubject: RE: Breaking Free~   Breaking Free~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:45 pm

Adramelech looked and tried to smile failing as the smile turned into a grimace "It's okay i'm not so fond of hospitals either they creep me out plus you look like you were recovering well enough"

He smiled and leant on her lightly "Anyway Alise what do you like to do in your spare time" Adramelech wasn't one for making small talk in reallity he hated it made him uncomfortable

"I like to read and write poetry it's not all that good but i like it"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breaking Free~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Free~   Breaking Free~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking Free~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: