The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
When the hinter became the hunted. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
When the hinter became the hunted. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
When the hinter became the hunted. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
When the hinter became the hunted. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
When the hinter became the hunted. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
When the hinter became the hunted. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
When the hinter became the hunted. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
When the hinter became the hunted. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
When the hinter became the hunted. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

When the hinter became the hunted.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

When the hinter became the hunted. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:39 am

"It's nothing," Ember said, painting an award winning smile across her face as she held his hand, tracing patterns over it. "Just rest love, you look exhausted."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:14 am

He frowned "Yes no doubt this is temporary .... why do you look so sad?"
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:41 am

Ember winced. She didn't like this feeling, being more powerfull then him. It reminded her of how she had looked at her father when he was weak and fragile and she had -
Ember pulled away from his grasp quickly, a pained look in her eyes as she sat on the chair beside him. Don't hurt him Ember, don't hurt someone else close to you. He is your everything so don't break him, don't hurt him...
"I'm sure you'll get your strength back soon...Now just...rest."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:06 am

He weakly attempted to pull her closer to him,even at full strength as a human he would of failed "God I am so weak and fragile .... like a vase under a foot,the slightest amount of pressure ad I'll break .."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:03 am

Ember snorted slightly like the idea of leaving him was stupid. She kissed him gently as she brushed the hair out of his face, smiling.
"Oh course I will you muppet," Ember teased, smiling down at him.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:59 am

He coughed slightly,taking her hand in his own "Only if you'll stay here,with me." He smiled weakly.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:58 am

"Maybe not..." She said softly, sitting on his beside as she strokes the hair out of his face. She smiled, looking down at him, hiding the worry and pain from her eyes as she focused on him. He had to get better, God let him be better please.
If there is such a thing as God please make him better, make him stay better and Ill do anything please God I will, I'll change me whole life just make him better for me. she thought, kissing his forehead as she smiled slightly.
"Sleep my love."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:50 pm

He kissed back,then forcing himself up onto his elbows he watched her move away,he felt weaker and weaker by the second,his arms gave way and he thudded flat on the bed again,he groaned,he felt to weak.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:57 am

She kisses him gently slowly nodding as she goes to get off of him.
"Mkay sweety," she slips off of him and goes and fetches him some clothes.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:51 am

He snapped out of it at the sound of her voice "Perhaps we should go then? before I eat the bed?" He laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:07 am

Ember laughed. She was in her baby top again which ended just below her arse and his touch was amazing on her skin as she stroked his cheek gently.
"A lot more than a banana my love."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:37 am

"Hunger,so what like I eat a banana again? like last time?" He ran his hands up her thighs,loosing himself in her eyes,as if he were in his own little world.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:36 am

"It's called hunger sweetheart," Ember smiled and remained on top of him - she didn't plan on moving yet. She was light as a feather on top of him so it wouldnt cause him pain and she liked being this close to him.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:33 am

He gently kissed her back,he was going to behave,they could find somewhere private when he was ready to move,then they could enjoy themselves "God I have a strange sensation in my stomach,like it is empty .."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:30 am

"But..." Ember blushed to as she looked down at him. She wanted to loose herself in him forever, just to lay with him. She let her lips touch his again softly but full of love she felt to him. She cupped his cheek as she smiled down at him.
"Yes Sir."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:25 am

"E-Ember,hospital,people around,my niece only up the ward,please behave" He took her hand,just the touch of her skin sent a flush of colour into his face,a loving passion burning in his eyes as he looked at her
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:21 am

She smirked against his skin as she kissed up his neck. So easy to please now..so irrisistable in both physical and emtional ways...and beyond that. She was drawn to him every time she breathed in.
"So beautiful..." she whispered, kissing behind his ear as she closed her eyes, enjoying the taste and yearn for his bare body against her bare body.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:17 am

His supporting arm gave out as she kissed his collar bone,he thudded hard against the pillow with a grunt "Everything about you is even better,everything may be dimmed as if the lights are out but you are even more incising to me.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:15 am

"You smell Good..." Ember admitted sheepishly as she nuzzled against his neck, kissing his collarbone. And he did...he felt and smelt so good she never wanted to be parted from him. The thirst was going off now just an electric current and yearn for his blood but she could control that.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:13 am

He kissed back,he felt her skin against his cheeks and lips,no more burning sensation,just a tingly sensation he knew as the tingle of one linked to his lover and them being close,an electric current of sorts passed through him as he reached up brushing her cheek,he felt weak and sluggish.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:03 am

Ember blinked at his leg, she didn't know but her heart was pounding at the moment.
"Hunny are you okay..?" she asked softly, cupping his cheeks - he felt so warm! She kissed him gently. Flesh was under her lips, the thurst was beginning to ache her own throat.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:00 am

He looked at his leg,it had healed at her touch,it was no longer a stump "Did you do that on purpose? or was it an accident? ... I don't feel right,there is no thrumming of your heartbeat in my ear,I can't smell out your scent ... I don't have any blood lust ..." He blinked,was he human now? or another step up from human,was he back to his roots? a Warrior angel like his twin sister,except she is a dark angel.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:55 am

"You don't look fine...oh Horril," Ember eyes welled up with tears at what they did to him as she kissed him back, her hands fluttering over his body as she tried to help.
"Horril what can I do...please tell me...Ill do anything."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:43 am

He kissed back slowly,taking both her hands and quieting her "Just before the shifter's fled,most dead though,some other shifter got at 'em,but before they ran I got into a fight with their alpha,whole pack came down on me like a sledge hammer,Ember I am fine,I may not look it but I will be fine,the nurses can't do anything much for me." He pushed himself up and gently pulled her onto the edge of the bed,kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:39 am

"Horril!" Ember had been visiting Jay with Lissi but as soon as she saw Horril she lept to her feet and ran over to him.
"Oh my God...Baby what on earth happened to you?!?" She ran her hands down his cheeks, cucpping them, kissing him, looking with wide eyed panic at what had happened to him. "Do something!" Yells at a nurse in panic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the hinter became the hunted.   When the hinter became the hunted. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When the hinter became the hunted.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: