The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Indigo Diabolus *Student* I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Indigo Diabolus *Student* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Indigo Diabolus *Student* I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Indigo Diabolus *Student* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Indigo Diabolus *Student* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Indigo Diabolus *Student* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Indigo Diabolus *Student* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Indigo Diabolus *Student* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Indigo Diabolus *Student* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Indigo Diabolus *Student*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Indigo Diabolus *Student* Empty
PostSubject: Indigo Diabolus *Student*   Indigo Diabolus *Student* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am

{Basic(s)}
Name: Indigo Diabolus
Nickname(Optional): Indi
Race/Species: Fallen Angel
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Hometown: Chance

{Physical}
Eyes: Indigo has wide constantly changing eyes though most of the time they're a grey/blue colour, benieth her eyes she also has a small narrow kite shape tattoo in black
Hair: Indigo has long, straight, natural, electric blue hair, it reaches right the way down to the back of her knees and is almost always kept loose, she also has a long fringe which casts a shadow down over her eyes and across the bridge of her nose
Body: Indigo is slim and athletic but also deceivably busty, she's not quite hour glass but not completely shapeless either. She also has an upside down cross with pentagram tattoo'd/branded black onto the inner wrist and a silver tongue stud.
Face: She has a small narrow kite shape tattoo's in black under each eye
Height: 5ft 6
Weight: 8 1/2 st

{Personality}
Indigo is very quiet and brooding, only speaking when she has to and rarely saying alot. When Indigo does speak she is very cruel and disregarding, and often compares people to her 'Master' the satanic lord himself. Indigo at a first glance is very mysterious and alluring and can silence a noisy room just buy walking into it, anyone who is drawn too close and begins to investigate Indigo will most definately recieve a blood chilling glare which is able to intimidate even the most toughest of men and women.
Although she appears to hate everyone Indigo actually wishes she could become close to someone, but in fear pushing everyone away, scared that others will turn their backs on her again. Because of this many may see her as stuck up or arrogant she is really quite the opposite, only those who manage to get past her 'wall' see that she is infact quite nice and not nearly as nasty as she first appears.

{Background}
As a child Indigo was always happy and smiling, She grew up with her mother and father; Anachel and Briathos and lived to serve the good lord, following every order that was given, working feverishly to attain approval from her parents, when she reached the age of 10 her mother and father and twins, a girl and a boy and made Indigo just that little bit more happier. Many years on when Indigo reached the age of 14 she was accused of plotting against the good lord and was put on trial, there she was judged and despite being innocent was bannished from heaven with her mother and father turning their backs on Indigo and not even uttering a last word for her, distraught with the bannishment and the abandonment by her parents she visited her dear siblings one last time, telling them that she was going on vacation for a while, after speaking with her siblings she warned her mother and father that if they told her siblings the truth she would rise up and make her parents pay for it. After giving her warning her wings were broken and she was left to fall from the golden gates to earth. After landing on earth Indigo wondered all over becomming more and more bitter. Finally after getting into drugs and drink she was taken in by the police and put into a fostering program, a couple years on and Indigo has been transfered to the academy to try and straighten out her bad attitude and make some friend.

{Appearance}
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Indigo almost always wears a long black hooded cload that has cut off sleeves held on with ribbon. She also wears white jean shorts with many crossed over belts and random garters of jean with belts, aswell as garters she has some dull purple socks with one pulled upto mid thigh and the other left as knee high and loose white leg warmers and knee support with a pair of boots. She also wears a white crop top and dull purple fingerless gloves and a choker collar.
Back to top Go down

Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Members :: Archived Character Applications-
Jump to: