The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Just what I needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Just what I needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Just what I needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Just what I needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Just what I needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Just what I needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Just what I needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Just what I needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Just what I needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Just what I needed

Go down 
+9
The Vampire Boy
Rammstein
anttz111
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση
Nicole Larissa Apollymi
Shruikan Fortune
Pretty.Little.Mistake
VivaLaCult
Lanstrlen
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Just what I needed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just what I needed   Just what I needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:56 am

Pretty.Little.Mistake wrote:
Don't push it. >< It was funny the first time, ok? Not anymore.
Thanks Ralphy.
I didn;t find the argument funny to start with.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Just what I needed   Just what I needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:57 pm

I like the C-box TBH its like this chat just a lot quicker (=. Can we chill on the spelling... Gah I’m not running every post I’m ever doing through word now thanks to somebody…*looks at Pretty* not mentioning any names … *keeps looking at Pretty* I have apologised though, all the time and I will again, I’m dyslexic people so if you spot a mistake I am sorry. (= xx
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Just what I needed...   Just what I needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:59 am

Danielle.. Don't do that.
I'm admin, it's part of the job. It's the rules, okay? It's good for you too.

So don't look at me. -.-
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Just what I needed   Just what I needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:03 am

Kay just saying, I understand its your job.. Just haven’t seen anyone else do it YET, guess you just take your job on more then the others (= it wasn’t meant in mean way just in a playful way promise (=
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Just what I needed...   Just what I needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:27 am

Autreayu does it too, Unrealistic.Entity isn't on often and the other who's username I forget is newish. I'm on more often so therefore I do it and I don't really care if it annoys people. :]

Don't say it playfully, you don't know me and if you catch me in bad mood I get bitchy, like now.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Just what I needed   Just what I needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:30 am

Okay , no that’s fine you take your bad mood out on me that’s fine.. Whatever I just haven’t seen any one else do it , but yeah whatever I cant be bothered to go on about it any more .
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Just what I needed   Just what I needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 9:07 am

I would tell everyone all my problems with them, but then I would be a 'dick' for expressing my opinion. I was refraining myself from saying anything about the spelling, godmodding or anything else. But from now on I'll call every single one of you out on it, no more being lenient. Admins are not to be challenged, so stop treating us like shit and give us some god damn respect. I understand that you guys may just be playful about it, but it's not something we take lightly, challenging an Admins authority or questioning them will never be taken lightly. We do what we think is best for the site, if you have a problem, the complaint section exists for a reason. This statement is not directed towards any single person, but to everyone on the site.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Just what I needed...   Just what I needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:43 pm

Exactly what he said...
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: Just what I needed   Just what I needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:19 am

So let me right when a member of admin is in a “Bitchey” mood its perfectly okay to take it out on one of us?? And let me get this extra clear m I DO NOT treat you guys like shit , it was said in a playful way , I wasn’t being mean and tbh she is the only person I have seen do it , remember I’m pretty knew and I didn’t know, I’m not doing this to purposely hurt her , I was making a point and it was taken the wrong way , I said I understood its your job now but I didn’t at the time.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Just what I needed   Just what I needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:01 am

I understand the Admin are above us and everything, but I don't really like how their characters can God-mod, and our's can't. One thing I don't like is when people make rules for the rest of us but don't obey them themselves.
However, I am not being rude, nor am I challenging your authority. Right comes with responsibility, and you have a responsibility, to make sure we as the people who use the forum are happy. I know it's difficult to keep tabs on everyone, and pick out grammar errors and such, but could you possibly not be so sarcastic about it?
For someone who is sensitive, it might be very insulting. And it makes the people who's post you're talking about feel incredibly stupid. Is this how you wish your forum to look when guests visit it?
Like I said, I know you're just doing your job, but do you have to be so ruthless, and selfish? If you're going to make rules, could you follow them, too?
All my love.
x
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Just what I needed...   Just what I needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:57 pm

It wasn't just because I was in a bitchy mood, normally I ignore it. I don't know you and I get a lot of shit thrown at me because I correct grammer and spelling mistakes, so that's the way it came off. We don't abuse our athority, I tell people politely to watch their grammer... Until I see mistakes for the like... Twentieth time! Then it's beyond stupid and they need to go back to learning their ABC's.

On this forum if you look at the rules you will see that correct grammer and spelling are expected of you. Anyone from the age of 13/14 should be able to cope with that, if not you need to learn it because I learnt it in school!

As for following the rules, I do follow them. I haven't broken a single one. Forgive me if I don't want to see "Hay, hw r u?" all over the forum. Two line posts make bad roleplay because you have nothing to play off.

We do not godmod unless it is necessary. That rule was brought in because some student decided he was amazing and way better than all the teachers, which is unrealistic and stupid. It is just so that we can keep things straight. That way a student can't come in pretending to be the next Voldamort, get it?

Atreayu and I both have had people nagging at us and complaining when we/I correct them. I don't really think it's fair that we should get shouted at and hated because we're doing our job. One time Atreayu left because of some one who wouldn't back off and kept giving out.

Think of it this way, if we don't do our job there won't be a forum.

Last edited by Pretty.Little.Mistake on Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding stuff about godmodding.)
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Just what I needed   Just what I needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:01 pm

I'm not saying you're not doing your job. I'm asking if your characters can not god-mod, like the rest of us have to. Because I think it's slightly unfair if our characters take everything thrown at them yet yours simply dodge. OK, so no controlling the opponent's reaction, but if there's a rule for us, it's for you, too.
And OK, about the spelling's and stuff, I'm sorry. I only see the bitchy ones.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Just what I needed   Just what I needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:25 pm

LOL im in school >> this is so boring! Tish r u there?
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Just what I needed...   Just what I needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:18 pm

None of our characters godmod. None of them. Jecht has had to godmod a few times when idiots decided that they were so fricking amazing and better than the teacher, which is unrealistic and we decided that it needed to be stopped.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Just what I needed   Just what I needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 12:49 am

Lol! Jessica was in I.T.! She has the most awful teacher ever. And we found out we could get on AON in school XD

Much love, Jess.

Good luck with Flaherty... Yes, it's Fla-Hert-Ee

x3
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Just what I needed   Just what I needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:24 am

Omg I called her miss Flamange in front of her D:
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

PostSubject: Re: Just what I needed   Just what I needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:15 pm

Awwh, well done, Jessica Jane. What did she say?
She told Callum off for drawing a penis on the whiteboard, didn't she?
Him and Russ were annoying me by saying "Don't touch your penis" All through drama. Two friggen hours of it.
AND I had to go with Russ on a first date drama act. Can you imagine how awkward that was? We had to perfom it, too.
I'm going with Haydn in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just what I needed   Just what I needed - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just what I needed
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Out of Character :: Idle Chatting-
Jump to: