The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
First day on the job. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
First day on the job. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
First day on the job. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
First day on the job. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
First day on the job. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
First day on the job. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
First day on the job. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
First day on the job. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
First day on the job. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

First day on the job.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

First day on the job. Empty
PostSubject: RE: First Day On The Job   First day on the job. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:46 am

((OOC: Nath. -.- This is a whole new place, you can't just presume you know some one! I'm not posting until you edit.))
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: First day on the job.   First day on the job. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:45 am

Is a little shocked at her reaction, Usually getting a jump and a giggle, Not getting my head bitten off...
Sorry....You seemed like you needed the company.
Looks down at the floor.
((oh sue me ><))

Last edited by zZNaThAn/Zz on Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: First Day On The Job   First day on the job. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:38 am

leah turned to look at the boy, her features darkening as she scowled. She was not amused. "Do you fucking mind?" She asked, she had a soft voice but her anger was evident. She did not appreciate being interrupted. She ignored the Guard's little snipe at her, she really couldn't care less about what he thought.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: First day on the job.   First day on the job. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:20 am

Jecht looked over to Leah for a moment, he knew she had been listening the entire time as well. It kind of surprised him that Alex knew that, but it didn't really matter, like he cared anyway. He took a drag from his cigarette as he shook his head from left to right, moving his head back to it's original tilted downwards position. He closed his eyes and continued smoking his cigarette, relaxing and trying to enjoy the day.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Annavianna

Alexander Annavianna

PostSubject: Re: Good idea.   First day on the job. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:17 am

Alex would nod. "That's not a half bad idea...I will have to have one installed. Thanks for the tip." Taking one more drag from his cigarette, Alex would drop the butt to the ground, stepping on it to put it out as he exhaled. "Well, I'll let you be...I'm going to go see about a surveilance system." Turning, Alex would walk off, his eyes glancing towards Leah. "It's not polite to evesdrop." Moving out of the courtyard, Alex would make his way towards the north wing.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: First day on the job.   First day on the job. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:38 am

Has appeared next to leah from out of nowhere, hoping to atleast make her jump.
Enjoying the teachers talk about whatever?
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: First Day On The Job   First day on the job. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:53 pm

Leah watched the two talking, she was within earshot and she could hear them clearly. She knew damn well that it was rude, but she didn't care. She pulled out one earphone, the music still playing in the other as she kept singing... but quietly. It wasn't obvious that she was watching or listening in on their conversation. She was bored with nothing to do... So she decided this would be her entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: First day on the job.   First day on the job. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:58 pm

Jecht inhaled a drag from his cigarette, his head was tilted down and his eyes were closed as the man spoke. It seemed as if he wasn't even listening to him, but he had been, even if he didn't want to be. He ignored his comment about him, of course he wasn't a people person, he couldn't get into being friends with fantasy land. This place was like one big joke to him, a big stupid fairytale. "Ever heard of a surveillance system...?" He replied lazily, that's what he would have done if that were his job. He took in the man's question about his teaching and replied bluntly with. "My life."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Annavianna

Alexander Annavianna

PostSubject: Re: I see you aren't a people person.   First day on the job. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:37 pm

"I see you aren't exactly a people person." Alex would lif his hand to his lips, pulling the cigarette from them as he exhaled, flipping the ashes to the ground. "My job is to enforce the school rules...so far, no one has broken them." Laughing lightly he would hold up his cigarette for a brief moment before taking another heavy drag. "Well...no one that is really required to follow them anyway." Exhaling he would give a shrug. "Honestly...I was hoping to get to break up fights or something...but so far...nodda...I'm really just waiting for something to happen. Eventually one of these students are bound to slip up...and when they do." He smirked, taking another drag. "So, what do you teach?"
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: First day on the job.   First day on the job. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:31 pm

Jecht softly sighed as the man came walking over to him, though it was hardly noticeable. Jecht lazily looked at his hands, his eyes squinting. Trails of smoke traveling from his nose and the tip of his cigarette. His hands never left his pockets, he wasn't exactly the social or friendly type, he also had ignored the man's question of his name, his name was something he rarely gave out. In fact most of the school didn't even know it yet. He softly shook his head from left to right as the man claimed it was his job to do this..."So your job is to walk in circles all day?" He let a soft and short chuckle pass his lips before uttering the next sentence. "And I thought my job sucked..."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Annavianna

Alexander Annavianna

PostSubject: Re: First day on the job.   First day on the job. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:19 am

Alex would redirect his movement immediately upon Jecht having yelled his name. With an upward nod toward the man. "I'm pacing well...out of boredom really. I figured I had bugged my fiance enough and it was about time for me to actually work...heh." Moving closer to the man, he would extend his hand. "I'm Alex...you are?" With his other hand, he would reach into his shirt pocket, pulling a cigarette from it. Placing it between his lips, Alex would summon a small flame to his thumb with which to light the cigarette. Puffling lightly on it, he would extinguish the flame, his hand slipping into his pocket. "You are a teacher here...correct?"
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: First day on the job.   First day on the job. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:43 pm

Leah stepped out into the courtyard, a small smile painted on her lips. She glanced around, noticing a few people and this guard fellow; it didn't bother her too much. She wore a black, low neck t-shirt with 'Live, Laugh, Love' on the front, one of her favourites. Her jeans had been replaced today by a black and grey, pleated skirt. The skirt was short but she couldn't care less, she didn't particularly like showing off her legs but it was too hot out today. Any guy who comment on her legs, would earn themselves a slap. She found herself a bench out of the way, singing along to her Ipod quietly. Leah had an amazing voice but she refused to sing for people, she only sang if she was in a band, along with her Ipod or in private. Her hair fell past her shoulders, glinting in the sunlight. It was imperfectly flawless, as always.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: First day on the job.   First day on the job. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:40 pm

Jecht had been standing underneath a large shady tree, wearing his usual attire. He was leaned up against it, his right leg kicked up against the tree while his left leg remained on the ground. Both of his hands were in his pockets, a scrunched up cigarette hanging loosely between his lips. He inhaled many drags from his cigarette, exhaling the smoke from his nose. On one of Alexander's many patrol's around the courtyard, Jecht had called out to him, his voice being slightly muffled due to the cigarette that hung between his lips, though it was still easily heard. "Hey...Why the hell do you keep walking in circles..." Normally Jecht wouldn't care enough to even speak to another person here, but watching him patrol this area over and over was annoying and was just plain stupid, well at least to Jecht it was.
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

PostSubject: Re: First day on the job.   First day on the job. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:56 am

She would walk threw the courtyard quietly humming to herself with a little jump in her step. She saw a man paceing and continues walking, the man looking scary.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Annavianna

Alexander Annavianna

PostSubject: First day on the job.   First day on the job. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:39 am

With his hands in his pockets, Alex paced around the courtyard, he was a guard and so...he was guarding. He had picked the courtyard because it had the most activity our of the other areas of the school, at least from what he had seen. With a light sigh, he would roll his eyes; nothing was really happening and so, he was left to simply...pace. As he moved in circles, he would glance about the courtyard, keeping a watchful eye on his surroundings. Alex was one to take work very seriously and so, he would not be easy on those who broke the academy's rules, well...he would try not to be easy, presently he had no clue what the actual punishments were and so, he had decided to make them up until he was told otherwise. Chances were he figured...his would be much more suiting than the 'actual' punishments, if there were any.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First day on the job.   First day on the job. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First day on the job.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: