The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
And when it rains... (unrealistic.entity and Atreyuvision) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
And when it rains... (unrealistic.entity and Atreyuvision) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
And when it rains... (unrealistic.entity and Atreyuvision) I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
And when it rains... (unrealistic.entity and Atreyuvision) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
And when it rains... (unrealistic.entity and Atreyuvision) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
And when it rains... (unrealistic.entity and Atreyuvision) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
And when it rains... (unrealistic.entity and Atreyuvision) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
And when it rains... (unrealistic.entity and Atreyuvision) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
And when it rains... (unrealistic.entity and Atreyuvision) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

And when it rains... (unrealistic.entity and Atreyuvision)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rammstein

Rammstein

And when it rains... (unrealistic.entity and Atreyuvision) Empty
PostSubject: Re: And when it rains... (unrealistic.entity and Atreyuvision)   And when it rains... (unrealistic.entity and Atreyuvision) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:18 am

Kaiden smile at her, slightly bobbing his head to the right only once as he uttered the words. "Well then, let's go." With that motion of his head he was pointing out which direction they needed to walk in. He turned around and walked towards the breezeway, assuming she had been moving right after he did. His hands dug into his pockets as he kept his concentration up, continuing to keep the two dry.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: And when it rains... (unrealistic.entity and Atreyuvision)   And when it rains... (unrealistic.entity and Atreyuvision) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:32 am

Her smaller form was easily pulled up, her lips curling in to another smile. This male was certainly very nice. She then blinked as he took a step back and asked her to hold still. "Uh-uhmn.. Okay," she managed, blinking lightly as she watched him. She closed her eyes for just a moment, being as still as possible. Her eyes opened right when his arm was coming near to her but he was fast so she didn't even have time to flinch. Her eyes widened and her jaw fell to leave her mouth just the slightest bit ajar. "Wow..." is all she could say, her once soaked hair now only just a bit damp. "Err, sure," she said, looking up to him yet again. She was so short compared to him, but she didn't care. No matter if he was a stranger, she felt better all ready.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: And when it rains... (unrealistic.entity and Atreyuvision)   And when it rains... (unrealistic.entity and Atreyuvision) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:48 pm

Kaiden smiled down at her and took her hand in his, helping her to her feet. He took a few steps back from her, and pulled his right arm back; his palm becoming flat. "Hold still lass, or else this might hurt." He violently thrust his right arm forward towards her, having enough distance between the two so that he wouldn't touch her. With this thrust, he had separated the water from her form, drying her nearly instantly; though she still remained a bit moist. This felt like a quick rush of a powerful wind, but not powerful enough to push her back. "There, now let's go inside and have some tea and biscuits shall we?" He was aware he was skipping out on training time, but he was naturally a kind person and would skip out on it to help some one out.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: And when it rains... (unrealistic.entity and Atreyuvision)   And when it rains... (unrealistic.entity and Atreyuvision) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:28 pm

Alyssa carefully watched him, studied him. It was hard to understand what he was actually doing. It was all new to her, really. She could move objects, but not bend water off of people, or make things levitate. All she could do was make them move. And not even that far. Inches to maybe a single foot. The things she could move were pencils, paper, and smaller rocks of sorts. She blinked lightly and accepted the over shirt, moving a hand to hold it closed around of her soaked form. She blinked lightly and then accepted his hand, her lips curling in to another smaller smile. "Thank you.." she said, a softer tone claiming her voice rather than her sorrowful one.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: And when it rains... (unrealistic.entity and Atreyuvision)   And when it rains... (unrealistic.entity and Atreyuvision) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:14 pm

Kaiden noticed her astonishment of his powers, most people reacted like that, which was rather nice. Kaiden lifted his right hand up, his palm flat and fingers falling into a natural position. He made a waving motion towards himself, this caused his over-shirt that he had left hanging onto a bench under the breezeway to float towards them. He had kept it dry as it came towards them, just like he had done for the both of them. He wrapped the over-shirt around her with his telekinesis, trying to warm her up a bit. He then smiled at her, extending his right hand down to her to help her off the ground. "That's it bird, cheer up and chat up."
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: And when it rains... (unrealistic.entity and Atreyuvision)   And when it rains... (unrealistic.entity and Atreyuvision) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:49 pm

She sighed and shook her head. She blinked and looked up at him, actually looking at him this time. She blinked a few more times, clearing her eyes of the tears. She thought it was still raining, but... it was. She didn't have to think it was still raining, considering it was. But... why was there no rain hitting her body? She shivered lightly and looked up at the boy again. He was completely dry. She didn't move an inch. She just focused for a moment. The rain wasn't touching him... and now it wasn't touching her... he was doing it. "Wow," she mumbled and then heard him talk again. This time, she took in his accent and a very small smile tugged her lips. "Heh... you're right," she said, her hands moving against the wet grass.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: And when it rains... (unrealistic.entity and Atreyuvision)   And when it rains... (unrealistic.entity and Atreyuvision) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:09 pm

Kaiden concentrated and began redirecting the rain droplets that were landing on her, making them go around her to prevent her from getting any more soaked than she already had been. This girl seemed really wrecked about something, but she didn't know what. That didn't make sense to Kaiden, she had to be sad about something. "Something's got ya gutted, otherwise you wouldn't be out 'ere crying in the bloody rain." His British accent lacing through out each word.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: And when it rains... (unrealistic.entity and Atreyuvision)   And when it rains... (unrealistic.entity and Atreyuvision) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:52 pm

She had been trying to block everything out. It was better if she wasn't startled. Her heart felt as if something was grabbing it and tearing it up. She hated the feeling of being alone. Even with her eyes open, she felt as if she were walking down a hallway that kept getting darker. With her eyes closed, though, she felt some form of peace. Her eyes fluttered open, the usual bright green being dull and laced with gray. She sobbed gently and then felt the tap to her shoulder and heard the light British accent wrap around of her. Despite the feeling of being alone lifting, she was now around of a strange male. She hiccuped and tried to rid her face of her frown. She couldn't. She sighed and wiped her eyes and then turned slightly to look up at him. "I.. don't.. really know.." she managed to say, trying to find the right words... and she picked up all she had.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: And when it rains... (unrealistic.entity and Atreyuvision)   And when it rains... (unrealistic.entity and Atreyuvision) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:21 pm

Kaiden had been training after hours, tuning his powers in the rain. His attire consisted of a white tank-top and blue jeans, he hadn't been wearing any socks or shoes. He barely knew the rules of this place, so he was unsure if it was allowed or not, but honestly he didn't really care, he was eighteen, his own man, who the hell were they to tell him that he couldn't stay up late. When ever it rained he practically forced himself to train in it, it being one of the most intense training sessions, especially if it was pouring. He had been sitting with his legs crossed, his eyes closed, his arms resting on his thighs, and his palms flat, his fingers falling naturally into place. He was hovering five feet off of the ground, being completely dry even though he had been in the rain. His training was that exactly, redirecting every single droplet that came down to him and making it simply go around him. This took some serious training and multitasking skills. It took Kaiden quite some time to get this down, but he had done it and done it well. He sensed a disturbance in the area. He opened his eyes and saw a girl, a girl who had looked depressed, as if she had just lost a loved one. Kaiden being the nice guy he was wanted to go over and see what was wrong, maybe even cheer her up. He stood up, still maintaining his concentration and redirecting the rain droplets, allowing him to remain perfectly dry. He began walking towards her, running his right hand through his hair as he did so. Her back had been turned to him, and his foot-steps had been light so she most likely did not know he was coming. He gently tapped her shoulder with his left hand, uttering the words. "Something wrong bird?" He spoke in his charming British accent, using some British slang with her as well.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: And when it rains... (unrealistic.entity and Atreyuvision)   And when it rains... (unrealistic.entity and Atreyuvision) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:51 pm

The clouds were thick and thunder continued to threaten the sky. Lightning licked across the clouds, lighting up the dull courtyard. The clouds would then begin to cry. The few droplets of rain that found their way to the grassy ground or stone walkway, or even the roof to the covered walkways would coat not only that... But, a girl. She stood, alone, her eyes dull. She had no idea why she was so sad. She just stood there, her whole frame trembling. Her lips were even the slightest shade of blue. Tendrils, wet and matted to her face, were a dark blue. The girl closed her eyes, lashes catching the rain that would fall. She had been standing there for a while, waiting for the rain. It felt wonderful, but it wasn't going to cure her sorrow that fast. The girl was wearing a light blue under shirt and a middle cut hoodie sweatshirt type thing. A pair of jeans clung to her legs, her feet resting in a pair of blue, low cut, converse. She swayed gently and then bucked. A sob raced through her, lips trembling harder. She frowned, lips parting as she sobbed again. Tears started to roll down her cheeks, being hidden by the rain. She sobbed, continuing the scene without meaning.. She was alone out here at this hour, and she didn't even care if she was caught. She wanted to stand in the middle of the courtyard and wash away her sorrow with the help from the rain. It wasn't exactly cold, but it wasn't exactly warm. She felt chills run down her spine. Her knees buckled and she fell to them, legs semi sprawled as she cupped her face in her hands. This girl, Alyssa, was only confused... she barely knew anyone, and had no friends.. she was truly alone at the Academy.. She was an even bigger outcast here than she was at her own home...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And when it rains... (unrealistic.entity and Atreyuvision)   And when it rains... (unrealistic.entity and Atreyuvision) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And when it rains... (unrealistic.entity and Atreyuvision)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: