The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Mystical Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Mystical Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Mystical Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Mystical Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Mystical Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Mystical Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Mystical Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Mystical Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Mystical Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Mystical Wonderland.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

Mystical Wonderland. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mystical Wonderland.   Mystical Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:37 am

"Thanks..." She said quietly. She grimaced slightly when he called her a kid though. She was anything but. She had been forced to mature beyond her age a while ago but she didn't take it offensivley. The guy barely knew her and she didn't expect him to know or want to anything about her.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Wonderland.   Mystical Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:43 am

Jecht inhaled another drag from his cigarette, a half smirk coming across his face as he did so. He thought this girl was alright, he liked her quietness, it was a good quality to him. A person who knew how to enjoy silence and solitude was alright in his book. A soft and quiet chuckle would pass through his nose as she finished speaking, smoke coming from his nose as he exhaled. He would lazily speak in his deep voice again. "You're alright kid..."
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Wonderland.   Mystical Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:31 am

Allisen shrugged. She really didn't have anything important to say. She just didn't know what to do. She was pretty confused as to what he was even doing out here this late but she kept her mouth shut. "Nothing to say..just i dont know. I'm not good at making conversation." She said.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Wonderland.   Mystical Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:13 am

Jecht had a feeling she was trying to say something but didn't have the courage, something in his gut told him so. The way she sighed and kept trying to talk to him, he wondered why. Why the hell would anyone want to talk to him? Maybe he wasn't as hated as he thought. He would simply call out to her, smoke coming from his lips as he spoke since he had just finished inhaling a drag from his cigarette. "If you got something to say, spit it out already...."
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Wonderland.   Mystical Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:05 am

Allisen blinked. What was that? His third ciggarette? Geez he smoked alot..., she thought, I guess there's really nothing wrong with that..but still. She sighed and bit her lip. Should she leave? Should she stay? Questions kept invading her mind.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Wonderland.   Mystical Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:14 am

Jecht didn't have anything to say to her, nor to anyone else. He wasn't about to spark up a conversation, he would barely even keep one going. He would pull out his pack of cigarettes yet again, gently shaking it so that a single cigarette would protrude from the top. He would grip that cigarette in between his lips, then place the pack of cigarettes back into his pocket. Jecht then grabbed a lighter from his pocket, bringing it up to his face and lighting his cigarette. He inhaled that first sweet drag and exhaled it not soon after...He wondered why this girl had been out here this late, students weren't allowed to be, but what ever; Like Jecht cared.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Wonderland.   Mystical Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:25 am

"I see..." Although Allisen really didn't. She wasn't quite sure what he meant but she would let the subject be. Instead she let the silence drown on. The sky was pitch black now and the wind had picked up a bit. She yawned lightly looking down at her notebook. She was tired but wasn't ready to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Wonderland.   Mystical Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:06 am

Jecht would simply reply to her in his deep cold voice. "So I don't kill people like you..." His words were harsh, but it was true, he smoked cigarettes to relax though his words might have been a bit exaggerated.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Wonderland.   Mystical Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:51 am

The smell of the ciggarette smoke filled her lungs as she unintentionally breathed it in. She coughed a couple times, before looking back at Jecth. "Why do you smoke so much..?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Wonderland.   Mystical Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:28 am

Jecht inhaled and exhaled one final drag from his cigarette before tossing it onto the floor, not bothering to put it out, he didn't care enough to. His hands would go back to his pockets as he relaxed against the tree. He would wait a little bit til he sparked up another cigarette, for now he would just enjoy the silence.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Wonderland.   Mystical Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:03 pm

The silence was a bit awkward for Allisen. She was so flustered having been caught singing that she was even worse at talking then normal. Her gaze shifted to the ground. A small flower caught her eye. Blue on the inside and yellow with white streaks on the outside. Beautiful...she thought.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Wonderland.   Mystical Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:46 am

Jecht merely stood in silence, leaned up against the tree and smoking his cigarette. An awkward silence came over the two, not really awkward for Jecht, but for her it might have been. Jecht didn't care, if anything he liked the silence, it was relaxing. He would inhale another heavy drag from his cigarette, nearly finishing it off.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Wonderland.   Mystical Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:35 am

Allisen just sat there on the bench. The faint sound of her music could still be heard from her earphones as she hadn't stopped the music when she pulled them off. She didn't know what to say. She wasn't sure if she should speak at all. There goes those great conversation skills..she thought.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Wonderland.   Mystical Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:32 am

Jecht inhaled a drag from his cigarette, popping his left shoulder as he did so. His deep and calm voice would simply say one word in response to her. "Yeah..." He then stood there silent, smoking his cigarette peacefully. He wasn't exactly the social type, so he hardly ever started up conversations, or kept them going for very long. Perhaps this girl could get him to talk a little more if she tried hard enough.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Wonderland.   Mystical Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:50 am

"Nice to meet you Jecth..." She said, studying him. He seemed more like the teacher type. She wasn't scared of him or anything..just curious...curious as she always was about everyone. She was a people watcher. He seemed a bit uncomfortable saying his name. Allisen wondered why.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Wonderland.   Mystical Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:30 am

Jecht would nod as she gave her thanks, his way of saying 'you're welcome'. He remained leaning against the wall with his eyes closed, inhaling a drag from his cigarette before speaking. This girl seemed scared of him, most people were. He would exhale the smoke from his mouth as he spoke, his words were cold and blunt, his voice deep and lazy. "Yeah, I know..... The name's..." He hesitated to say his name, he had always hated using it, to him it was a dead mans name...."Jecht...Jecht Spiegel..."
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Wonderland.   Mystical Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:39 am

"Allisen looked over to the man who had spoken to her. "Oh, um, hello." She said slightly embarassed. She hadn't realized anyone had been around. "Thanks.." She said quietly, taking out the headphones and looking at him. She could now smell the cigeratte smoke as she looked that way. She wasn't sure who the man was, having never seen him before. "I'm Allisen.." She said, closing her notebook and putting her pencil down.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Wonderland.   Mystical Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:34 am

Jecht had been standing behind the bench she was sitting on. He was leaning against a tree with his left leg kicked up against it, while his right leg remained on the ground. His left hand dug into his pocket, and his right hand hung at his side. His eyes closed and his head titled down. A scrunched up cigarette hung loosely between his lips, trails of smoke coming from the tip and his nose. He was listening to Allisen sing, surprisingly she had been rather good. He would exhale a drag from his cigarette as he spoke, his words being slightly muffled by the cigarette. "Not bad kid..." He would softly call out to her with his lazy and deep voice.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Mystical Wonderland.   Mystical Wonderland. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:23 am

Allisen had ventured around almost the whole school but the Courtyard was by far her favorite. It was so peaceful and calming. She yawned lightly walking over to a bench and sitting down with her notebook and ipod. She put on Someone Somewhere by Jason Reeves and began silently singing to herself as she wrote in her book. She was an amazing singer according to the humans that went to the bar Allisen used to sing at for extra cash before she came to AON. She sighed, feeling the wind rush past her face. It made her smile. The wind was very mysterious to her. It always had her asking herself questions that she did not have the answers to. It was truelly amazing. The smile stayed on her lips as she wrote.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystical Wonderland.   Mystical Wonderland. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystical Wonderland.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: