The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
A cry for help... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
A cry for help... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
A cry for help... I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
A cry for help... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
A cry for help... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
A cry for help... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
A cry for help... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
A cry for help... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
A cry for help... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

A cry for help...

Go down 
+2
unrealistic.entity
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

A cry for help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cry for help...   A cry for help... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:39 am

"Sky, I can fix this, I might have some reprucusions, but nothing, I won't recover from" Andrew said a slight look of worry in his eyes, he needed the okay from the headmistress, this was on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

A cry for help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cry for help...   A cry for help... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:53 pm

"my brother! hes hurt! i need help!!!" her breathing quickened, and her eyes grew frantic and scared. Images of the past few moments ran quickly through her mind, i hope he doesnt die...please dont die shrui please! A fresh load of tears rolled down her cheeks, she didnt want to be alone without her beloved twin.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

A cry for help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cry for help...   A cry for help... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:14 pm

. o O ( Why the hell do people keep joining topics? Especially when it's not your place? I am not going to post back to this topic in character as Sky until Luci posts back, comprende? M'kay, then. )
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

A cry for help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cry for help...   A cry for help... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:24 pm

Ashley looked up, tears spilling over she noticed his eyes and the tone of his voice...
"I'm Sorry i didn't mean too... I'll just go"
She spoke her voice strained, her lips trembling. She quickly got off the ground, running off to her dorm room trying to forget what just happened....The Man...The things going on... The voice... Her mother left for a reason, everything happens for a reason. Why did she come back... it was bad enough growing up with out a mother.. and with a father only paying attention to her Twin...Why did she have to come... She could see her, she couldn't reach out and hug her, what was the point? Ashley kept running to her room hoping trouble would not come with the incident that just happened.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Annavianna

Alexander Annavianna

A cry for help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you, come again.   A cry for help... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:15 pm

"You there, in the hallway." Alex was of course talking to Ashley. He hadn't moved an inch, waiting for Sky to tell him who to remove and how much force to use in doing so. "Now is not the time...this isn't a fun filled public event, please come another time." His voice was still harsh, his tone raised almost to a yell. He wasn't yelling at Ashley, simply talking loudly as to take command of the situation. His red, flaming eyes were focused on the form of the man laying on the floor. From what Alex could tell, he was the source of the disturbance and should Alex have his way...the man would be in the infirmary in minutes, however, the decision was up to Sky.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

A cry for help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cry for help...   A cry for help... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:07 pm

Ashley exploring the halls heard something going on, she walked towards the direction slowly, unsure of if she should even be in this part of the Academy. Loosing her footing, being to caught up in her thoughts, she tripped onto the floor her hands catching her fall. She remained on the floor, slowly crawling to the doorway where the noise seemed be coming from.
Turn around now Ashley, don't be getting into trouble...be the good angel i know you are and turn back to your dorm and pull out a book, act like you saw nothing.
Immediately she stops crawling. Not recognizing the voice as her own...Who's there in my head? ...Don't be silly of course i could just be going insane, i am sitting in a hallway, following voices, and talking to a voice in my head...
She thought to herself...
Ashley...It's your mother, my soul has been left with you...I have always been here in your head...Now turn around before you get into trouble!
Ashley's breathing picked up, unsteadily, tears welting in her eyes. It couldn't be... her mother had died shortly after giving birth to her twin... Shaking her head, the tears fell down her cheeks. She looked up realizing she had been now sitting in the doorway, looking at the few people inside, her eyes widened... Ashley quickly tried to crawl backwards, against the wall to hide.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Annavianna

Alexander Annavianna

A cry for help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: What seems to be the problem?   A cry for help... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:44 pm

Alex would hear the commotion from Sky's office from the amulet Sky wore around her neck and immediately he would take off running from his spot in the courtyard, exploding into a dazzling display of red flames only to reapear in the same display just inside Sky's office. His right foot would support his weight, his left leg sliding forward to rest at an angle. His right hand would come up near his face, his left staying lower toward his chest. His eyes, which normally contained an aquamarine hue were now red, and flames could clearly be seen coming from the side of his head. Upon Alex's hands, flames would form which would rapidly consume his forearms as well. He was ready for battle. "What's the problem...and whom should I remove?" His words were harsh, his voice carrying a louder tone.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

A cry for help... Empty
PostSubject: R,E: Blind,Hungry and looking for his twin   A cry for help... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:09 pm

Shruikan stumbled down the narrow hallway stabbing himself in the now healing wounds in his side with swords,axes and spears. Shruikan was used to pain but not pain of the magnitude he was feeling just now as he stumbled to Sky's office following the scent of his twin.

After reaching the office door Shruikan would knock loudly twice with his tail not trusting fully taloned front feet, after he had knocked would drop the floor immediately drained of all his energy he would mumble to himself "gotta feed just gotta find luci and feed"

Shruikan's body would tremble from tail tip to maw causing the door to vibrate still mumbling. "even if i find her how do i feed with out harming her i am as blind as a bat, even with my excellent memory i dont trust myself"

As he spoke to himself he would fall asleep the wounds on his side opening up again he would growl lightly as the sickly sweet smell of his self poisonous blood poured from his open side.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

A cry for help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cry for help...   A cry for help... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:12 am

Andrew had heard the commotion, and headed to Sky's office, he let himself in, thinking something had gone wrong, "What's happening" he said his metal arm formed into a sword, he had expected the worst, when he saw the girl with a bloody nose he walked over, "What happened?" he asked then began moving his hands, making alchemic signs in the air, then the nose stopped bleeding, he had healed it but Andrew's nose dripped a little blood, the bad thing about Alchemy is most things had a counter reaction, he pulled out a hankercheif and pitched his nose.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

A cry for help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cry for help...   A cry for help... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:08 am

Sky heard the calls before they were even in the hallway. She heard the feet a mile away. She blinked and waited a moment and then stood up to open the door. Before she got it open she heard the girl smack in to the door. She blinked and opened the door catching the girl and pulling her into her arms. "Luci? What's wrong m'dear?" Sky's voice was rushed, but concerned. She used an arm to guide the girl into the office, her free hand moving to hold the girl's nose. The blood smelled good, but Sky just told herself she would be fine. Her eyes changed, seeing as the normally emerald green were now a yellowish orange with hints of green. She walked the girl in to the office, Sky's foot slamming the door. Sky then walked the girl to her bed chamber to get her to the bathroom. Once inside of the bathroom, Sky lifted Luci up and sat her down on the sink's counter. "What's wrong?" she asked again, her other hand turning on the water and grabbing a wash cloth.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

A cry for help... Empty
PostSubject: A cry for help...   A cry for help... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:21 am

Luci darted down the corridors towards mistress sky's office, skidding around a corner and running speedily towards her door "mistress!!!! help! i need help!!!!" luci screamed out her words at the top of her lungs her eyes a vibrant orange.
She stopped running and ran her hands along the wall trying to slow herself down with no prevail, she skidded straight into the door causing a large thump and giving herself a bloody nose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A cry for help... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A cry for help...   A cry for help... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A cry for help...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: