The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
No smoking allowed. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
No smoking allowed. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
No smoking allowed. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
No smoking allowed. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
No smoking allowed. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
No smoking allowed. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
No smoking allowed. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
No smoking allowed. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
No smoking allowed. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

No smoking allowed.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

No smoking allowed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: No smoking allowed.   No smoking allowed. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:37 am

Athena smiled in contentness as she was alone at last. She was going to be up to here with kids by the end of the term and the time alone now was what she wanted. The peace, tranquillity, the utter calm of the summer day witht he breeze blowing through her hair in a rhythmic stroke that caressed her delicate skin. She smiled to herself. It was a perfect day indeed.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: No smoking allowed.   No smoking allowed. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:29 am

"Ok,though I doubt Scarlet will believe the letter if I ramble but Cassandra and Dad certainly will" he began scrawling out another page rapidly covering both sides."Thank you miss" he took his letter back and moved off at full speed,becoming a blurr as he moved past the guard,heading for his dorm.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: No smoking allowed.   No smoking allowed. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:26 am

He would blink, his eyes returning a cold blue as he walked back where he had come from, to his dorm. What an asshole, he thought in his head, definitely not wanting to get beaten up by that massive thing.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: No smoking allowed.   No smoking allowed. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:25 am

"Of course." Athena took the peices of note paper and began reading, she talked trhough the persasive language bit by bit. How he should emphasis how good this bit was or how many friends her hand. She told him not to over do it or it would look fake and that he was lying but if he just added bits or rambled on like he was having the time of his life would be the best ways to do such things.
"If you just list things it sounds boring and dull and thats how they will think your doing. Sound happy and bright and not able to shut up theyll be content."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Annavianna

Alexander Annavianna

PostSubject: Re: Watch yourself.   No smoking allowed. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:21 am

Alex's eyes would remain a dark glowing red. By all means, for that muttered curse word, Alex was allowed to apply capitol punishment for backtalk, the man already had anger problems and punk kids at school who thought they could run their mouths didn't help that. "You need to watch yourself..." Alex would turn, and move back toward the corner of the courtyard where he had posted himself before.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: No smoking allowed.   No smoking allowed. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:20 am

"umm Miss,coudl you check this letter over please cause you are an english teacher and welll yeah you can probably help me write it to sooth my family" He looked slightly hopeful, he thought lesson's with Athena teaching weren't gonna be to bad at all.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: No smoking allowed.   No smoking allowed. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:20 am

Athena blinked at the harsh reponse to the man smoking. She was half tempted to get up and save the child but she didn't want to get in the way of a students punishments, it was important. She sighed and opened her schedual to Embers files. She was going through all the pupils files to find out their likes and dislikes and to how she can make her lessons enjoable for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: No smoking allowed.   No smoking allowed. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:18 am

Jecht had been leaning against a tree, his right leg kicked up against the tree, his left leg remaining on the ground; both of his hands were dug into his pockets. He had a cigarette hanging loosely between his lips, trails of smoke coming from the tip of it and whenever he exhaled some came from his nose. His eyes were closed, meditating and forcing himself into a dream-like trance. He had blocked out everyone else around him, just relaxing and enjoying his life.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: No smoking allowed.   No smoking allowed. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:17 am

He would look up into the man's eyes as his too turned a light red. This was angering him so much, he didn't like being stuck up somewhere where he could only do certain things. "I understand." he muttered darkly. He knew instantly that he wouldn't like this figure.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Annavianna

Alexander Annavianna

PostSubject: Re: Two offense in one?   No smoking allowed. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:15 am

"Don't worry about your room number. I am giving you a verbal warning for your first offense...Smoking...now, watch your language or I will be force to consider that curse word your second offense. Do you understand?" Alex's eyes had changed from aquamarine to orange in the time it had taken him to get across the courtyard and from orange to red during the short conversation with the student.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: No smoking allowed.   No smoking allowed. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:14 am

He slowly sat beside Athena,his hand rapidly scrawling the third page of the letter,so much to tell and he was running out of space in his note pad,this really was going to be enough to stop his Father and step-mother worrying,though if it would stop his twin sister he could not tell.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: No smoking allowed.   No smoking allowed. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:12 am

He would curse under his breath. "James Syklar. The rooms don't have numbers do they?" He would ask, actually confused. He had been caught smoking on one of his first ever days at this school, not a good start.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: No smoking allowed.   No smoking allowed. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:11 am

Athena nodded, her attention now on the guard and the young man who had been smoking. She offered Horril a seat beside her to finish his letter as she watched what would happen next, intreguided.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: No smoking allowed.   No smoking allowed. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:07 am

HE felt guilty for having accidently looked up her skirt,he knew he unlike normal men actualy felt guilty for ti " and Miss,sorry I you know caught a glimps,I wasn't seeking it I can swear that to you miss."

He knew he should remove his eyes from the page but he was also half way through a letter to his step-mother and his father,they would be worried by now as would his sister.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Annavianna

Alexander Annavianna

PostSubject: Re: You there!   No smoking allowed. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:04 am

Alex would move straight across the courtyard to the man who had entered with a cigarette in his mouth. "You there." Alex would point, his aquamarine eyes now taking on an orangish tint. As he reached the student, his voice would become even more stern and commanding. "I need your name and your room number...now."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: No smoking allowed.   No smoking allowed. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:01 am

Athena had a pained look on her face as she was trying to hold back laugher at her student had just got a shot up her skirt. This was going to be an awkward class, but what was she? one year older than him? She wasn't that bothered, it wasn't like she was 52 or something. Athena shivered at the thought of seeing an old womans flabby thighs.
"It's okay, really young man you should be looking around you not always looking at the page." Athena smiled softly. "You'll miss something if your eyes are trained on the page.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: No smoking allowed.   No smoking allowed. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:59 am

He looke drapidly away realising that she was wearing a skirt,takign the help " Well miss I was taking notes and just testing ou tmy creative side I guess ready for your lesson's miss,and miss I am sorry." He had a look of 'oh crap why didn't I look where I was going' on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: No smoking allowed.   No smoking allowed. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:53 am

Athena looked at the guy at her feet and closed her legs so he wouldn't be able to see up her skirt. Horril Windrush. Yes she knew all about this man. Her eyes narrowed as she offered the young man a hand.
"Now what would you be doing lazing around here when you can be off with your friends?" Athena frowned. She had hoped this was a teacher only spot.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: No smoking allowed.   No smoking allowed. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:51 am

He was so engroused in his notes that he tripped landing after doing a front flip on hi sback looking up at the sky,at Atehna's feet. "OW F-..." He looked at Athena,his vision swimming slightly,she must be that teacher the english teacher.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: No smoking allowed.   No smoking allowed. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:46 am

Athena was the new teacher on the block so to speak. She had her books in her arms, pressed to her stomach as she walked through the courtyard happily, stopping now and then to talk to a few of the studens who asked who if she had them for classes. She was glad she wuld be an english teacher, she was determined to get these kids away from the computer and into the books.
Athena's trainers scuffed a stone quietly. It was peacefull here and away from everyone. After walking the entire school she thought it was good enough to have a break and sit down and enjoy the sun. This is probably where the teachers talked and met so she might even meet a few colleges. She had avoided her elder sister altogether, not wanting to start up the old fued so she sat and took the weight of her feet; listening to the kids happy laughs and shouts.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: No smoking allowed.   No smoking allowed. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:46 am

James would walk into the courtyard, his new favourite place, with a cigarette at his lips. He looked up and saw the guard and threw it into the bin. He knew it was against rules and he was just hoping the guard hadn't seen him. It wasn't that he was afraid of punishment, it was just that he couldn't be bothered to be punished.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Annavianna

Alexander Annavianna

PostSubject: No smoking allowed.   No smoking allowed. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:39 am

Oops, Alex thought. Only a day ago he had smoked a cigarette on school grounds and only today had he found out it was not allowed. Well, time to take care of the problem. Moving into the courtyard, Alex would glance around. To him, today was the day...the rules were the rules and he was going to enforce them no matter who it was breaking them. Taking post in a corner of the open space, Alex would observe the courtyard. He had figured that it was this place that was the most likely to find rulesbreakers...afterall, it was outside and the only teacher who ever frequented here didn't much care about the rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No smoking allowed.   No smoking allowed. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No smoking allowed.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: