The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
A Nice Walk I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
A Nice Walk I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
A Nice Walk I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
A Nice Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
A Nice Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
A Nice Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
A Nice Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
A Nice Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
A Nice Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

A Nice Walk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

A Nice Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk   A Nice Walk I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:19 am

Kaiden would shrug as he asked her that, he wasn't really sure. He hadn't really been here long enough to have a huge opinion on it, but so far it hadn't been too bad. He missed home and everything, but he was happy to finally be out of there and on his own. "It's alright, the place is beautiful, the food is great, the mates I've met aren't so bad. But only time will tell. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

A Nice Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk   A Nice Walk I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:08 am

Kairi would look down and ask "how are you likeing the school so far?" Kairi thought the school was ok, She liked her room mates, the school was Beautiful, but Kairi missed the old lady that watched her as a kid, Kairi was Praying she was ok.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

A Nice Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk   A Nice Walk I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:21 pm

Kaiden chuckled at her, letting a smile drag across his face. He wrapped his right arm around her shoulders, shaking her gently. He had been guilty of being a bit of a flirt, and being just a little to friendly with gals. Though it wasn't his intent, it was just his natural ways. "You're bloody right about that." He was happy to have a new friend as well, it made him a little proud that he had been the first male friend she had.
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

A Nice Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk   A Nice Walk I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:06 pm

She was walking next to him. "My....." she didnt know what to call the kind lady who watched her most her life, "My..mama.....sent me here.... she was getting to weak to watch me anymore...My mama.. was my only friend till now!" She would amile
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

A Nice Walk Empty
PostSubject: A Nice Walk   A Nice Walk I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:44 pm

Kaiden stepped out into the courtyard with the fit lass at his side, towering over her smaller form. He walked tall and proud, his left hand being at his side while his right hand hung loosely at his side, swaying slightly as he walked. He was happy to have made another friend in this school. He hadn't had very many since he was still so new to the school and all. "So, how exactly did you end up 'ere?" He asked with a kind smile, he had always been the curious and knowledge hungry type, sometimes even being detrimental to himself and his social life. Though he usually knew when to back off and stop asking questions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Nice Walk Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nice Walk   A Nice Walk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Nice Walk
Page 1 of 1