The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Dropping By*one on one* I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Dropping By*one on one* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Dropping By*one on one* I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Dropping By*one on one* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Dropping By*one on one* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Dropping By*one on one* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Dropping By*one on one* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Dropping By*one on one* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Dropping By*one on one* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Dropping By*one on one*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
anttz111

Dropping By*one on one* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dropping By*one on one*   Dropping By*one on one* I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:00 pm

LeiLani looked at him and smiled. "Its music." she said and took a swigg, she felt herself geetin a little tipsy but fom her relaxed state you probabaly couldnt tel.. she sighed and looked at Jecht. "Dont like musc much eh?" she asked and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By*one on one*   Dropping By*one on one* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:52 am

Jecht would shrug at her comment, he didn't know if he was handsome or not, he guessed so. "I guess..." He would return to puffing his cigarette, watching Le'Lani with a raised brow, he wondered what the hell she was doing and writing. It looked like music, eh, Jecht wasn't too big on music. As he spoke, smoke would come from his lips, speaking in his usual deep lazy voice. "What the hell are you writing there?"
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By*one on one*   Dropping By*one on one* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:38 am

LeiLani chuckled and smirked as she then looked over to him peacefully.."Wha? You dont think so?" she asked and smirked and she pushed the back of her head on the couch and exhaled. she rested both her legs on the couch as she shoes fell off her feet. She then zoned out and smiled as she heard Music coming from Jecht. she quickly got up and ran to get her purse and cam back to sit down with Jecht not talking but listening to him. she smiled and drew botha Treble and Bass Cleffquickly with her fast delicae hands. she began to smirked nodding he head to the beat of the music she felt when she was around him. things like this randomly happened to her but this is how she wrote her music, it came from her heart, and from all around her. The music that she heard from Jecht was like a Duo of both the Violin and The Electric Guitar. with the Piano Leading it all like a War, it was wierd to her, but she felt it.. it was dark, and deep, but yet wild, and exciting in a calm way though. the music in her ears, had a flowing pace, but sometimes sudenly stopped, and a crazy bass line came in and the electirc guitar, and Bass over powered the gracefullness of the piano and violn while.. seemingly they still stayed there making a calm exterior but if looking and listening deeper in the music , you could hear the rage, and electricity of the Guitar and Bass, which now invited the furiosity of the rums to add onto the fire. As LeLani went off into her moment her hand moved quickly across the paper as she jotted down every flawless note that entered her mind and she suddenly stopped and smiled looking over to jecht. She then titled the Song Mr. Spiegel?" using a question mark to resemble the mysterious ways Jecht had.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By*one on one*   Dropping By*one on one* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:27 pm

Jecht rose his brow at her, that almost sounded like she was hitting on him. Maybe he was just being paranoid, but it seemed that way. She found him handsome eh? I guess there's nothing wrong with that. He would exhale smoke from his lips before speaking. "Handsome eh?" He spoke lazily in his deep voice.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By*one on one*   Dropping By*one on one* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:25 am

LeiLani looked at him and smiled.. "Well yea that sounds like a gooood way to turn the corners of that handsome face of yours." she replied in her velvet smooth voice as she then took another swigg
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By*one on one*   Dropping By*one on one* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:52 am

Jecht was a bit of a crude guy, he would make a sexual joke and not care, it was just his nature. He would reply in his deep voice, sounding somewhat playful as he spoke. "Yeah maybe if I was getting blown." He would inhale a drag from his cigarette as he finished his sentence.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By*one on one*   Dropping By*one on one* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:40 am

LeiLani chuckled. and took another swigg. "Oh my goodness. You have to smile at least once." she said and smirked. she knew Jecht wasnt going to budge, not sure if he ever would but she had hope that one day she would do something to make him smile even for a half a second. She admiredJecht he was everything she wasnt. and she was determined to be like him one day.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By*one on one*   Dropping By*one on one* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:36 am

Jecht brought the cigarette back to his lips, closing his eyes as he inhaled a heavy drag, nearly finishing the cigarette off. He would reach over and flick the ashes off into the ash tray, exhaling as he did so. He then brought the nearly finished cigarette back to his lips, not inhaling a drag yet since he began to speak in his deep relaxed voice. "I don't smile."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By*one on one*   Dropping By*one on one* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:00 am

LeiLani lightly cracked up in laughter as she knew he was going to aske that. " Wan to see you smile. A sincere smile, and not just some smirk." she said and smirked. LeiLani wasnt a girls of needs. The simple things life gave was what made her the happiest.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By*one on one*   Dropping By*one on one* I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:40 am

Jecht looked down at the pack of cigarettes still in his hand, seeing one protruding from the top. He simply pushed it back in with his right hand's middle finger. He would inhale a heavy drag from his cigarette, gripping it in between his middle and pointer finger and pulling it away after he finished. Jecht flicked the ashes off into the ash tray on his coffee table then brought that hand to his head, scratching his head with his thumb as the cigarette hung over him. "Uhh...What kind of deal is that?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By*one on one*   Dropping By*one on one* I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:30 am

LeiLani laughed.."I guess your right." she said as she lazily brought the Drink over to her using her mind rather than getting up to go get it. she chuckled. "Can we make a deal? If i can survive any type of training to get my self physically stronger.. will you smile?" she asked and looked at him taking a small swigg.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By*one on one*   Dropping By*one on one* I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:21 am

Jecht nodded towards the drink he left on the table, he didn't care if she drank, he wasn't exactly one who cared about the rules. Jecht had known exactly why she was so weak, she crippled herself by relying on her mind instead of her body. He would lazily reply to her, inhaling a drag before he did so, causing smoke to come out as he spoke. "That's your own fault, you rely on your mind instead of your body. Where one suffers, the other grows strong, unless you balance it like me...But most people don't want balance, they just want to be a power house...It's not about strength or power..."
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By*one on one*   Dropping By*one on one* I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:08 am

Lani looked at him and smirked.."No, but i do drink" she said and smiked looking at him. "I have a question..why im "I" so weak? I can barely lift anything without using my mind. Its embarassing." she asked and looked at him. She knew he was strong, and fast, and some people that took his class came out to be stronger and faster... but she was terrible, she wanted to change, but she wasnt really all I HAVE TO CHANGE. she was a bit confused as to why she was weaker than most others when she was in perfectly good shape.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By*one on one*   Dropping By*one on one* I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:46 am

Jecht would raise his brow at her, the compliment was nice but wasn't she a student of his? Did all the girls think that way? I guess it's nice to know, a bit of a pride boost. "Yeah...I'm good..." He uttered lazily, taking a swig from his drink as he finished his sentence. He would then place his bottle on the coffee table in front of the couch. He pulled out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, gently shaking them which caused a single cigarette to protrude from the top. He brought it towards his face and gripped it in between his lips, he would pulled out his lighter with his opposite hand, bringing it towards his face and lighting the cigarette. He took the first sweet drag from it as he shook the pack gently once again, causing another single cigarette to pop out of the top. He would then extend his hand to Lani, holding the pack of cigarettes out to her, offering her a cigarette. "You smoke?" He spoke deeply, exhaling as he did so.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By*one on one*   Dropping By*one on one* I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:23 am

Lani noted he didnt want to answer the question..but she answered his. "I dont know either... I go where Music takes me. sound wierd but... as long as im near music, im where i want to be in life. but Paris would be cool." she said and smirked at Jecht. "Smile. Your too handsome to be a sigh face!" she said in her low calm voice ad she lightly bumped Jecht.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By*one on one*   Dropping By*one on one* I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:11 am

Jecht sighed at her, taking a swig from his drink immediately following the sigh. He knew the answer to that question, but he didn't want to answer it, he would just play it off as if he didn't want to be bothered with answering it; Jecht was an expert at masking his feelings and playing things off. As he finished his drink he would give her a shrug of his shoulders..."I don't know...Why...? Where would you go?" He uttered lazily in his deep voice.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By*one on one*   Dropping By*one on one* I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:33 am

Lani looked at him and read him for a minuet. she then stopped what she was doing and plopped down beside Jecht and smirked. "If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?" she asked and looked at him. she relaxed in the chair he breathing light as he black burls hung down over her shoulder.. it was really funny.. she looked like a little kid, but she was soon to be a grown woman...she would have to find a job here...or out in the world..mabey a music teacher. who knew. but Jecht was a cool guy, and she had yet to know alot about him.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By*one on one*   Dropping By*one on one* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:48 pm

Jecht would listen to her and her reasoning's to why she did this, she was a nice girl, especially nice to him...He never understood why though, he had always thought everyone hated him. I mean what was there to like about him? "Thanks...?" He said as she rubbed her hand through his hair, surprisingly her touch was warm and comforting. He would take a swig of his drink, looking over to her as he did so..."Kind of... But don't worry about it...Just sit down and relax..." He motioned for her to take a seat on the couch next to him, he didn't really need her to take care of him, though the offer was nice.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By*one on one*   Dropping By*one on one* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:31 am

Lani smirked at him and sat down. "I was just thinking about you. I have a picture of you from my first year here. Since i have no family around here. I take pictures of the people that i care about. you were sleep when i took the pic. it s really cute." she said and relaxed. "But i found now the perfect time to bring you a gift i had gotten you. My mom has this hawaiian tradition thats simply a day where you give a gift to someone you admire." she said and smiled at him she rubbed her hand through his hair and chuckled with cat like eyes. "Your hait rocks." she said and stood up.."hungry? You look it." she said and smiled cracking her back and picking things up off the floor with her telekinesis. she found where the food was and gathred what was there. looking at Jecht with a polite smile.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By*one on one*   Dropping By*one on one* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:22 am

Jecht shrugged as she said her age, she was old enough or at least she seemed like it. He brought the drink near his face. "Ah, what ever. Close enough..." He said lazily, he then took a swig of his drink. His tolerance for alcohol and marijuana had been rather high, he was just very tired. He brought his arm over his head and motioned for her to follow him, he began walking towards his living quarters...He ignored her question, he didn't really need her taking care of him, unless she was going to cook him breakfast or something. He led her to his room which was rather decently sized, like a small hotel room. He said down on the couch and ran his left hand through his hair, tiredly looking over to her. "So whats up kid...Why are you here this late?"
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By*one on one*   Dropping By*one on one* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:58 am

Lani looked at him and smiled "Im 17 my birth day is in a couple of days though." she said and smirked. She didnt mind him dressed the way he was. this was him home. she wasnt gona tell him to put on clothes.... she didnt to much care. he was nice to look at anyway. she stood up and smirked at the alcohol. "So...you look tired....you need anything?" she asked.. she loved to cook.. if he had been hungry she would without a problem fix him a meal and see if he wanted to talk.. she had nothing to do...all her homework was done, she had no friends really well there was Alex. but she didnt like many people....they talked toooo much, she prefered quiet people whom spoke little but when they spoke it it meaned alot. Mabey thats why she admired Jecht so much. besides he was different from everyone else around here.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By*one on one*   Dropping By*one on one* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:50 am

Jecht had gone into his office, grabbing a bottle of liquor, not being sure of what kind it was...He stepped out of his office, taking a gulp from the bottle, looking as if he had just woken up. He brought the bottle away from his face as he looked over to the waterfall, then to the girl who had brought it to him..."Yeah thanks kid..Hey how old are you again...?" He asked, his voice deep and sounding exhausted, he wasn't really sure if he should be drinking around her, maybe he should have put a shirt on...Eh, like it matted...He didn't care.
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By*one on one*   Dropping By*one on one* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:30 am

Lani smiled at Jecht and walked in she looked around and found the perfect place for it. she set it down and sat down on the floor. and opened up the box to set it up for him. "So how has your day been Mr. Spiegel?" she said and began putting the pieces together. she soon finished and couldnt find some water.. she went to the door and manipulated the water vapor and trailed into the building as a long stream of water.. she put it in the waterfall and turned it on and the water began to flow from it. The waterfall was large and it sat up againsr the wall it was decorated ith stones, and real rocks.. lookin like a real waterfall just with a engine behind it. "Im finished." she said and smirked looking at Jecht.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By*one on one*   Dropping By*one on one* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:22 am

Jecht let out a yawn for a moment, not really saying or doing anything as he did so. After he finished he squinted at her, looking exhausted...He lazily replied.."Yeah..Sure..Come in and set it down somewhere..." He turned around and began walking away from her, the door still being open for her to come in...
Back to top Go down
anttz111

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By*one on one*   Dropping By*one on one* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:04 am

Lei'Lani smiled. "Hey...This is for you." she siad and gave him the box. "Sorry if i awoke you." she said and pulled her ahor behind her earas she looked at him peacefully. She was a natural Calm girl. "Umm It's a Waterfall...a big one.. fill it up with water and start the motor and it'll recycle te water and and make the noise." she said and smirked hoping he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dropping By*one on one*   Dropping By*one on one* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dropping By*one on one*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next