The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
The Newcomer I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
The Newcomer I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
The Newcomer I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
The Newcomer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
The Newcomer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
The Newcomer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
The Newcomer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
The Newcomer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
The Newcomer I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

The Newcomer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

The Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer   The Newcomer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:04 am

Vladen pauses for a moment, letting her finger's brush his lip's..pausing before stopping himself from flinching.

" We will see each other again..Later.." Vladen entones softly, his eye's not leaving her's, his tone as if he is telliing something that will happen rather than questioning.

Her kiss causing him to blush softly and smile disapoitedly as she detatches herself from him.

" The mouse has escaped for now, but the Cat will see her later.." Vladen flashes her a broad and charming smile.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

The Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer   The Newcomer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:00 am

Mel smiled softly and lifted a hand to touch Vladen's lips.
"I should go. I have a class soon. Maybe we'll see each other again?" The last statement wasn't much of a statement but more of a question. She wanted to see Vladen again. She would miss him during her sport class.
She sighed softly and pushed closer to him, letting her lips brush his cheek as gentle as a summer breeze. She sighed whispered in his ear.
I would like to see you again." Mel smiled before detatching herself from Vladen, almost regretfully. She swam to the edge and climbed out.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

The Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer   The Newcomer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:54 am

"The cat likes the mouse..Why shouldn't he be nice to her?" Vladen return's her soft smile, looking into her eye's he cannot help but try to look beyond them, his gaze powerful as he smiles at her.

Let her go you damn fool! Vladen is mentally roaring at himself. By the light..what are you doing..It is too soon..

Vladen let's a soft sigh escape his lip's as her leg brushes his. Blushing to match her, he loosen's his grip and murmer's softly

"Sorry..I should let you go..and I should..I don't know.."

Vladen smile's back at her, for all his intention's he has not moved.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

The Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer   The Newcomer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:49 am

Melanie thought to ask Vladen to let her go, but she found she almost didn't want him to. Her mouth opened and closed a few times before she could find the words to speak.
"The cat is surprisingly nice to the mouse... Don't you think?" Melanie smiled softly as she spoke, her cool, fresh breath wafting over Vladen as she murmured.
The water suddenly seemed hot around the pair, and Mel could feel her body heating up. She moved her leg to shift her weight and gasped as she caught Vladen's leg. A blush crept accross her features yet again and Melanoe sighed. Could she never cease to make a complete fool of herself?
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

The Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer   The Newcomer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:43 am

Vladen smiles and dives across the pool at her, wrapping both his arm's around her and holding her locked between them, looking into her eye's as he speak's softly, his breath warm and smelling of pine, his voice warm and soft

"Im fast enough..when i need to be"

Vladen blushes furiously but does not let go, wondering to himself if she will ask him to do so.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

The Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer   The Newcomer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:40 am

Melanie couldn't help but smile as he spoke and jumped up, most of her body completely leaving the pool. She pulled herself up and out of the pool, using her strong legs to pull her body up. She walked over to her bag and took a drink from her bottle before walking over to the edge of the pool once more, looking at Vladen.
"You're going to have to be slightly faster, I'm sure." Melanie said with a wink as she dived in, letting the cool water lapped over her slender body and hide her.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

The Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer   The Newcomer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:34 am

Vladen meet's her gaze, before blushing a deep crimson, setting off his Ice blue eye's with the contrasting colour of his blush.

Vladen..stop it Lad..he think's to himself..what are you doing..

Vladen shiver's slightly though the water isn't cold as she speak's his eye's following her as she dives away from him, a momentary look of disappoinment on his face, causing him to blush deeper and splash his face with water.

" The Cat lost the mouse again..Stupid Cat.." He speak's softly with a sly smile, before inwardly cursing himself
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

The Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer   The Newcomer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:29 am

Mel reached the surface and looked at Vladen, her eyes searching his. He had put his arm around her. He'd pulled her to him. He'd touched her...
The blush crept accross her face once more. It was becoming quite common around this curious character, and Mel hated blushing. It gave her away, exposed her feelings.
Her voice came out huskier than it was meant to and she silently cursed herself as soon as she'd spoken. "The mouse got caught, I think."
She dived under the water once more and turned to watch Vladen's reaction from below the surface.
Stupid girl.. She thought. You've only just met the man. Stop thinking stupid things.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

The Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer   The Newcomer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:24 am

Vladen dives under the water swiftly, swimming around behind Melanie, he tries to link an arm around her waist, feeling comfortable and relaxed, so much so he has unwound and not noticed the bracer starting to slip from his left arm and reveal his tatoo, trying to draw her to the surface, he realises what he is doing, and blushes profusely

Vladen..What on earth are you doing, he thinks to himself..you only just met her..and your chasing her around the pool like a love sick bear cub..
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

The Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer   The Newcomer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:21 am

Melanie popped up close to Vladen this time, so close they were almost touching. She smiled somewhat innocently at him before flipping backwards back into the water. She felt at home here; she felt safe. Even with Vladen as company; eve playing this game with him, Melanie felt completely safe and at ease. She knew nothign wouild hurt her, and she felt free for the frist time in ages. It was difficult to keep from crying out loud with joy.
She allowed herself a giggle, watching the bubbles floating to the surface and releasing. That would give Vladen an idea of where she was. Bugger...
She quickly swam away from the area and sat on the floor for a while before coming up to take another breath. She paused only once to wink at Vladen before disappearing again under the surface of the water.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

The Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer   The Newcomer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:17 am

Vladen smiles softly, noting her fast movement and fluid grace, he boldly let's his eye's wander over her, knowing she think's he cannot see her, smiling softly as she tickles his foot, biting his lip to stop himself from laughing out loud, as he twitches his foot. turning in the water to stare at the point she will be next.

"Cat can see the mouse..and Cat likes what he see's"

Vladen speak's while his eye's search out where he think's her should be, hoping she cannot see through his bluff
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

The Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer   The Newcomer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:04 am

A slow smile crept accross Mel's face as Vladen resurfaced. He was faster than she had anticipated, but she had the element of camoflage. Her pale skin would not be an easy give-away in this light water that surrounded her. Nor would it give her away by sound, as she found herself able to slide in and out of the water with barely a sound. Perhaps it was Black's demon training. Perhaps it was just Melanie.
She dived under again, tickling under the sole of Vladen's foot, wondering if he was ticklish. If she was she had yet another advantage. She pondered this thought as she moved through the water with a soundless agility. She re-appeared near the shallower end of the pool, her feet able to brush the floor below her. She looked over at her new companion before pushing off the floor and diving under the surface once more.
Cat and Mouse Melanie suddenly thought. We're playing Cat And Mouse
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

The Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer   The Newcomer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:59 am

Vladen smiles at her, as he set's his towel aside, slipping into the pool with ease, he takes her challenge as he flashes her a look and charming smile and read " Accepted" before he dives beneath the surface, swimming with a fluid grace for such a large man, he taps her ankle and surfaces almost chest to chest with her.

I enjoy swimming..

He breathes gently, an odour of fresh pine coming from him despite having just been swimming, smiling at her while meeting her gaze.
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

The Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer   The Newcomer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:50 am

Mel smiled up at Vladen again as he spoke.
"I'd love to stay. And to keep you company would be nice. You're the first person to talk to me here. It's nice to have company again."
Mel jump back as Vladen splashed her with water. She laughed quietly and splashed his legs with water before diving down and swimming to the other end. Her dive was swift and fluent, and she found she didn't have to breath until long after she had reached the other side. As she resurfaced she turned to look back at Vladen, a sly smile on her face. Her eyes almost goaded him into coming after her. Come and get me. They said.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

The Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer   The Newcomer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:46 am

" Dont be silly Melanie..This is a public pool anyone can swim here, stay as long as you like..you can even keep me company"

Vladen smiles back at her with warmth, sitting on the pool side with his feet dangling lazy in the water, trying not to embarrass her by staring while she blushes.

"I havent been her long myself, only a few day's..I swim down this part of the pool..as it's quiet..though your welcome to share"

Vladen splashes her playfully with a little of the water
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

The Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer   The Newcomer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:36 am

Melanie resurfaced and took a hold on the side of the pool. She smiled up at Vladen, cocking her head to one side.
"Hello. My name is Melanie. I'm sorry, am I intruding on your time in the pool? I'm new here so I didn't know. I can leave if you wish..." Melanie felt her cheeks flush as she spoke, and was about to duck under the water again. But before she could, another thought crept into her head. Was Vladen trying to be her friend? Was he to be trusted? Her thoughts turned unsure at that moment, quickly clouded by happiness. Someone had spoken to her! She smiled again and looks back up at Vladen.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

The Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer   The Newcomer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:30 am

Vladen swiftly curses himself in his mind for staring at her, waiting until she surfaces between length's he speak's

I am sorry for staring..my name is Vladen..

Vladen sit's on the pool side, wondering to himself if he is disturbing her and if he should leave
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

The Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer   The Newcomer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:28 am

Melanie didn't notice the man crouching by the pool until a few more lengths. She stopped abruptly as she spied him and trod water for a few moments, gathering her thoughts. He was muscular, and obviously taller than her, even in his crouch.
The curious look in this stranger's eyes somehow told Mel he knew she'd been crying. Blushing and looking down she took a deep breath and dived under water once more. She was embaressed to know that this man had been watching her amature swimming. She felt exposed and now a little silly. Perhaps she was invading this man's alloted time for swimming. Perhaps she should get out...
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

The Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer   The Newcomer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:24 am

Vladen walk's into the pool clad in his board short's and with his towl over a muscular shoulder, mentally cursing all the people in the pool he makes his way over to the quieter end, shaking his head as he spies someone already swimming there.."Light above..Can i not even find peace at the pool" he think's to himself before he watches her for a while, crouched beside the pool, noticing as she surfaces for air how her eye's are red "Was it the chlorine in the water..or had she been crying" he thinks to himself
Back to top Go down
Melanie Fisher

Melanie Fisher

The Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: The Newcomer   The Newcomer I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:13 am

Melanie felt extremely self-concsious in her bathing suit as she walked along the edge of the pool, her arms wrapped round her body. She wanted to swim, there was no doubt about that, but she had never been so exposed in front of anyone other than Black. And even Black hadn't seen much due to her parents' interference.
Mel watched as the figures in the pool milled and swam around, laughing and joking with each other. She longed to join in, but so far nobody but a teacher had spoken to her. What if she could make no friends?
Lowering herself in and letting her body get used to the temperature, Mel kept her eyes averted from the strangers surrounding her and began to swim to the opposite end of the swimming pool. She liked the way it felt to pump her muscles with adrenaline, and she'd missed her swimming lessons at school with her coach. Now, as the familiar rhythm took a hold of her, nobody could see her tears fall every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Newcomer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newcomer   The Newcomer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Newcomer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: