The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons Empty
PostSubject: RE: Healing.   The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:19 pm

Healing is a science class so it should be in the science area!!

I'm moving this thread to the east wing, okay? Don't make this mistake again.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons   The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:52 pm

Ember laughed softly as she looked up at Horril.
"You have to...feel nature, I guess it helps being an elemental - I'm connected to these things already, I just have to find their heart songs to will them to grow." Ember explained crouching down in front of a withered plant, running her delicate fingers over the fragile leafs as they where brought to life.
"See?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons   The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:43 am

"Oh magnificent Ember,wonderful!" Loal grinned brightly,his class were natural gifted.

Horril frowned at Loal,trying to tree sing and making a plant cough somehow,he then wandered over to Ember,smiling "well done,glad one of us can do it."
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons   The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:37 am

Vladen sing's softly to himself, his mind wandering as he sing's..not hearing or watching around himself, the earth shift's and a small rose bush appear's before him and takes flower.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons   The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:37 am

Ember looked at the chair uncertainly then at the others; nope she was going to fail this class. She picked up a small snake that had been disturbed by its sleep as she let it run over her hands slowly before she set it in a tree to sleep. She looked around whilst Horril was distracted and walked off a bit. Sitting down beside a dead plant she lifted the buf of it up gently, watching the petal fall to the floor. She bit her lip and recited the wors to herself before singing them softly, thinking of the form she wanted the flower to take. She watched it turn and grown as it began to form an ankel braclet. Putting it on proudly she smiled and looked at her ankel and her creation.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons   The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:32 am

"Good young Vladen,the art of tree singing is to care for a steeding,and make what I made earlier"he gestured at his vine chair,sturdy and high.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons   The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:29 am

Ember didn't like messing with life like that, when it grew it grew whent hings died they died, she didn't think acting like some mini god who decided which creatures should live and die was fair but oh well, she enjoyed healing. She just...wasn't sure how healing a half frozen heart would effect her. She looked around for something to try on.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons   The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:28 am

Vladen smile's softly, taking a small twig from the ground, he moves off to find some space, and dig's a small hole, burying the twig, he begins to sing the haunting song from the pool several night's ago, with his eye's closed and his palm layed across the fresh mound of earth.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons   The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:25 am

Loal grumbled " I won't bother with introductions." He then proceeded to begin explainng and demonstrating the art of tree singing,giving the ability to heal natural things and make new life,he had no idea how they would grasp it "Now you know the words,please try it out.and take your time"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons   The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:20 am

Ember yawned softly, rubbing her eyes again sleepily as she watched the guys warily. She brings her hair round tot he front, combing it with her fingers as she watches the plant curiously, not paying much attention to the others. She bites her lip thinking of how cimple it is to bring something into the world but just how hard it is to keep it going in life.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons   The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:19 am

Time..oh..the class started 5 minutes ago..I was apologising for being late..
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons   The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:16 am

Loal stopped singing looking at Vladen "and glory we shall recieve friend,you are welcome upon mine steedings ground,what is the time?"

Horril chuckled,Ogier were in no rush for anything,ever.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons   The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:08 am

Sir..Forgive me for being Late..they changed my class timetable..

Vladen step's forward, unphased by the Ogier, smiling softly..

Oh..and Glory to the Builder's

Vladen add's as almost an afterthough..forgetting his manner's as he watches Loal with curiosity
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons   The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:07 am

Ember blinked curiously. So they were elementals? Ember watched contently, feeling the birst of life deep in her heart as she did everytime but this time it hurt and she winced. The ice side of her heart didn't spring with joy as it usually as done, it rocoiled from the touch of warmth. She bit her lip as she watched, the flesh and blood part of her drawing happiness from the birst of life.

"Beautiful..."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons   The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:04 am

Loal nodded then begans singing in a low rumble to the plants around him,slowers opened stemas lengthened and leaves grew as he sung his deep throated song.

Horril gawped "H-he is tree singing,a lost art among Ogier!"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons   The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:02 am

Ember blinked, looking at the creature in front of her curiously, her eyes alive with wanting to learn about these new beings she hadn't heard of.
"It's okay...half vampires...we're....mudbloods as Harry Potter says," Ember smiled. "We don't fit in in either catagory."
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons   The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:00 am

Vladen storms into the stedding, throwing his bag into the corner, murmering something about Light be damned class timetable's...Glancing up her blushes deeply, and moves to stand at the back of the room, leaving a trail of soil foot print's behimd himself.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons   The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:58 am

"Ember,Ogier have little knowledge of half vampires,he will call you human because that is what you are in body,and we are hasty compared to an Ogier."

Loal frowned his long ears drooping "I ask your forgivness Ember,I only know what I see and read."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons   The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:57 am

Ember scowlded, having heard him perfectly.
"I'm not human," she spat, her arms folding over her stomach in slight annoyance. She was grumpy now she hadn't had her sleep as she sat in Horrils lap. She rubbed her eyes to get the sleep out of them; she might as well concentrate now. She slipped into the cushions beside Horril and looked down at her lap, slightly ashamed of herself.
"Sorry...rough...week...changing DNA and all that jazz," Ember kept her eyes on her hands.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons   The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:52 am

Horril frowned"shh Ember it's ok,this is Loal,the healing teacher"

Loal rose to his full 8 foot height,a bit shocked,mummbling about human's and their haste.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons   The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:41 am

Ember nearly jumped 5 ft in the air at the sight of the person in front of her. She went completly pale as she scrambled back into Horril, her eyes widen like a cats who had just been cornered.
"W-where am i? who are you?!" Ember blinked. She had enjoyed sleeping,, she hadn't slept properly in ages and now this...what the hell was he?! Ember didn't mean to sound rude but her heart was racing and she didn't feel good now either.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons   The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:38 am

Loal laughed a deep rumble,walking to Ember and waking her with the power of the steeding

Horril frowned at Loal.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons   The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:14 am

Ember mumbled in her sleep again, a frown etching into her forehead as she wriggled slightly, uncomfortable in this position as he had sat down she shifted into a better position so she had her cheek on his chest again.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons   The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:05 am

Horril strode into the clearing,Ember asleep in his arms as he settled on a cushion looking at the Ogier "Hello master Ogier,you must excuse Ember,as you know she has been through a great ordeal the last few days."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons   The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:01 am

Loal rose from his seat upon a large naturaly formed chair and began to lay out a ring of red cushions large enough for two people to sit on each cushion,he did not kno whow many pupils he would have but he prepared the small clearing beneath the cutting of the Avendesora,the tree of life. He knew this would help his pupils focus on nature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons   The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ogier steeding-advanced healing lessons
Page 1 of 1