The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
a peaceful work out I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
a peaceful work out I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
a peaceful work out I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
a peaceful work out I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
a peaceful work out I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
a peaceful work out I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
a peaceful work out I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
a peaceful work out I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
a peaceful work out I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

a peaceful work out

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

a peaceful work out Empty
PostSubject: Re: a peaceful work out   a peaceful work out I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:46 pm

((Not to sound like a dick, but I don't recall there being an entire gym located in the courtyard. There was never anything said in the lay out of the school that mentioned anything about having free weights. bench, or any type of weights. So maybe find some other exercise to do until we decide to add a some weights or something, probably onto Jecht's dojo or something. So stop using parts of the school that don't exist, if you continue to, I'm sorry but I will lock this topic. Peace.))
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: a peaceful work out   a peaceful work out I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:25 pm

She yawns getting bored and moves to a running machine, she loved running not only did it keep her fit but she loved the adrenaline , the rush . She walked at first warming her legs up and slowly built up to a jog then a full run , her arms and legs moved gracefully her legs did not pound on the machine but gracefully moved with it . A strand of hair fell over her face but she left up now caught up in her run and she pushed herself harder .
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: a peaceful work out   a peaceful work out I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:18 pm

He reached 100 full ground to shoulder lifts then switched hands,to his weaker arm and began again,with a little more effort requiredthan the first lifts with his right.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: a peaceful work out   a peaceful work out I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:15 pm

Dannielle continued as she was still counting in a whispered breath she has supposed the 40 mark but she hadn’t yet felt the usual burn so she continued .
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: a peaceful work out   a peaceful work out I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:11 pm

He began lifting the 250 Kilo bar weight with one hand,hi seyes focused,a light smirk playing on his lips as he added more weight making the bar groan in protest.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: a peaceful work out   a peaceful work out I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:01 pm

She smirked lifting a couple of the largest weights’ with ease her body looked frail but she was extremely strong, she had to be with her past, she lifted them easily and she did not breath, she did not break a sweat she simply kept the rhythm and counted under her breath .
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: a peaceful work out   a peaceful work out I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:00 pm

Ember slowly felt her eyes closing as she fell asleep in the sun, her breathing growing soft and realxing. Her chest rose and fell as she bathed in the sun, her skin tanning as she lay on her back happily.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: a peaceful work out   a peaceful work out I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:50 pm

He pulled his legs back flipping to his feet then he lifted up a large bar weight that was bending under the strain of all the weights piled on it and began,with a great effort to weight lift the bar.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: a peaceful work out   a peaceful work out I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:49 pm

Ember rolled her eyes and laid back down with her book, reading it. She let her thoughts drift, only half taking in the book, thinking about her future and other things. She stretched slightly and let her book lay open across her chest as she looked up at the sky watching the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: a peaceful work out   a peaceful work out I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:46 pm

"I know you get pains,as my cousin used to slap me every time she got them,she was half vampire.I'll just have to keep a sharp eye on you then as well." He smiled and kissed her nose then la back and began doing sit ups.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: a peaceful work out   a peaceful work out I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:43 pm

Ember smirked slightly.
"It's not about the moodyness it hurts - we get bad pains especially for half vampires...You going to make me stay at home during that to?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: a peaceful work out   a peaceful work out I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:41 pm

He chuckled softly "I think I can handle that time of month for you Ember,given how moody my mother used to get and how moody my sister can be" He chuckled again.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: a peaceful work out   a peaceful work out I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:23 pm

Unable to not hear the comment she bursts out laughing, covering her mouth to muffle her she looks up at ember and smiles broadly still chuckling behind her hand.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: a peaceful work out   a peaceful work out I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:13 pm

She kissed back and chuckled against his lips, looking up into his eyes.
"I'm not ill," she protetested. "And if you think this is bad I'm guessing you wont want me to attend lessons during the one week I do my womanly turn?" Ember smirked.
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: a peaceful work out   a peaceful work out I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:04 pm

“Hey” she casually murmured Embers way with a slight wave and a warm smile, averting her eyes before lifting her right leg off the floor and pulling her ankle up stretching her legs, after a few seconds she repeated this with the other leg and then she stretched out as if she had just woken up .
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: a peaceful work out   a peaceful work out I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:26 pm

In the blink of an eye he was before Ember hands on her cheeks,he grinned and kissed her then whispered "Look who's talking Ember,little miss attend every lesson while your ill"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: a peaceful work out   a peaceful work out I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:45 am

"Shouldn't over work yourself," Ember said in her sing-song voice, crossing her legs as she flipped through her book.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: a peaceful work out   a peaceful work out I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:43 am

He managed to pry his eyes away long enough to load a dumbell with 60 kilo's now showing signs of strain with using one arm his eyes narrowed glaring at the weight "17....18......19.............20" He let the weight drop,landing on the ground beside him,massaging his arm.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: a peaceful work out   a peaceful work out I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:25 am

Ember grnned and twirled her hair in her fingers as she watched him, getting out her book from her bag and sketching more pictures of the veez they had seen in class.
"Hey," She waved to Danni who had begun stretching a little way a way.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: a peaceful work out   a peaceful work out I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:21 am

He switched the weight for a 30 kilo weight,still lifting it with apparent ease,his eyes locked with Ember's "You do have a way of catching my eyes and nose and locking me to you Ember."
Back to top Go down
Daydreamer-Dannielle

Daydreamer-Dannielle

PostSubject: Re: a peaceful work out   a peaceful work out I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:00 am

she wonders in in her shorts and a tank top ready to work out.She yawns befor streatching her arms lazily and bending down and touching her toes without beding her knees .She then toches the opisite toe with the opisite hand and straitens herself . she jumps up trying to get some energy and it kind of works .
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: a peaceful work out   a peaceful work out I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:57 am

Ember yawned and rolled onto her stomach, resting her cheek on her arms as she watching him lazily.
"mmmm so i guessed."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: a peaceful work out   a peaceful work out I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:53 am

He chuckled "I'm sorry I got caught up in the smell of your hair,breath and body.and the touch of your skin" He began absently lifting a 10 kilo dumbell,with one hand. the ease obvious.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: a peaceful work out   a peaceful work out I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:46 am

Ember frowned at being carried the entire way, slung over his shoulder protesting the entire time. She huffed as he put her dowm, straightening out her top and running a hand through her hair before glaring at him.
"Man...I can't believe you carried me all the way like that."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: a peaceful work out   a peaceful work out I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:41 am

Horril yawned as he set Ember down on a chair and first began meditating,he had brought large amounts of the heaviest dumbells in the school out and arrayed them on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a peaceful work out   a peaceful work out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a peaceful work out
Page 1 of 1