The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Jaynie Heaven Light I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Jaynie Heaven Light I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Jaynie Heaven Light I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Jaynie Heaven Light I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Jaynie Heaven Light I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Jaynie Heaven Light I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Jaynie Heaven Light I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Jaynie Heaven Light I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Jaynie Heaven Light I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Jaynie Heaven Light

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light Empty
PostSubject: Jaynie Heaven Light   Jaynie Heaven Light I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:06 am

Basic(s)}
Name: Jaynie Lilly Light
Nickname(Optional): Jay
Race/Species: Neko/Demon
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Hometown: Cork

{Physical}
Eyes: Blue change to crimson around blood
Hair: Blue
Body: Neko (Human with cat ears,tail,teeth and eyes)
Height: 5'7
Weight: 8'4

{Personality}
Jaynie is a loving sweet girl who likes to make friends but gets shy really easily, she loves to be around her twin sister Heaven as they get on well and she finds being around other with her sister more enjoyable, Jaynie loves to learn and enjoys reading most call her a nerd or a geek but to her all that matters is her school work and her sister.

{Background}
Jaynie was born at home 2 minutes after her big sister Heaven who she dotes on and idolises for always being there for her, she loved to explore with her big sister and find new things all the time one day Jaynie went exploring and accidentally absorbed a spirit shard of a Demon named Adramelech which how she cam eto have a Demonic side that she yearns to to let out but control. she has lead a quiet sheltered life and is now being sent to school to gain some self control and learn to control her powers as she is a danger to herself and others. earlier in the year before being sent to the Academy Of The Night she had a big arguement with her sister about the kind of the guys she dated and how Jaynie was more into girls than guys. she feels very guilty about this as she never had a fight with Heaven ever and now believes she is all alone in a big new world full of new people. she has been sent here to learn control of her powers of control of the elemnts earth and fire as she almost detroyed her house when she lost her temper with her mother and blasted her though 2 walls of the house and.

{Powers} ability to hear things miles away and read her sisters thoughts and also see into the deepest desires of peoples hearts and can also control 2 of the elements of earth and fire.

{Appearance}
[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by Jaynie Heaven Light <3 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:45 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Jaynie Heaven Light   Jaynie Heaven Light I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:58 am

Your background is very vague and could use some more elaboration. Other than that your application is fine, but your second picture doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Jaynie Heaven Light   Jaynie Heaven Light I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:19 pm

i have tried to elaborate on my background a little more but there isnt really very much i can add and sorry about the second picture not working and thankyou very much for the advice.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Jaynie Heaven Light   Jaynie Heaven Light I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:20 pm

What happened in your life before you went to the academy? Anything worth mentioning?
Back to top Go down
Jaynie Heaven Light <3

Jaynie Heaven Light <3

PostSubject: Re: Jaynie Heaven Light   Jaynie Heaven Light I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:25 pm

nothing of interest really i lead a quiet life with my parents and older sister and was sent here to learn some self control and control over my powers as im a danger to myself and others
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Jaynie Heaven Light   Jaynie Heaven Light I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:28 pm

Just add that into your background, then I'll approve you.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Jaynie Heaven Light   Jaynie Heaven Light I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:20 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jaynie Heaven Light   Jaynie Heaven Light I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jaynie Heaven Light
Page 1 of 1