The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Sister Hate. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Sister Hate. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Sister Hate. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Sister Hate. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Sister Hate. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Sister Hate. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Sister Hate. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Sister Hate. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Sister Hate. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Sister Hate.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Sister Hate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Hate.   Sister Hate. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:24 am

Athena sat on the floor, anger building up inside of her as she looked at the sky - snesing every drop of moisture in the air she ran her hand through her hair. She felt like doing something reckless and idiotic, just to get her anger out. Lilly wound her up so much she just wanted to scream. Big sisters weren't ment to be this way right?
Athena got up slowly, her white summer dress falling to just below her arse as she looked around the quiet area - no students where here now only teachers who had a free period. She stretched her tanned legs and then looked back at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

Sister Hate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Hate.   Sister Hate. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:58 am

"O-oh.....bye!" she waved shyly to signal she was leaveing "see you around..." She walked out of the courtyard to her sex ed class.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Sister Hate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Hate.   Sister Hate. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:51 am

"I'll be fine, teacher stuff - go on go to class or I'll get in trouble for keeping you back." Athena smiled slightly, looking over the courtyard as the secrutiy camera and waving slightly to show they where being watched.
"Like I said...best if you go to class."
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

Sister Hate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Hate.   Sister Hate. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:50 am

"I-i know i should...but if you need to talk, i think it'll be ok if im late...." Kairi would look down "E-enless you dont want to.. I can go to class." She would bite her cheek waiting for a replie.She shifted her weight from foot to foot nervously. She didnt want to go to class, she wanted to help. But if the lady didnt want her help she wouldn't bother her anymore about it.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Sister Hate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Hate.   Sister Hate. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:41 am

Athena looked at one of the students and shook her head sighing heavily. She hated her sister and loved her to - why did she only feel hate?
"You should be in class."
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

Sister Hate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Hate.   Sister Hate. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:37 am

Kairi wandered out of the shadows, haveing herd everything. "are you ok?" Kairi asked, just loud enought for her to hear it. "if you need someone to talk to. i can listen, and i wont tell your secrets."

Kairi liked to help people feel better. She hated to see people sad or left out. She was naturally an understanding person, maybe not to good with advice, but Kairi tried to make people happy, no matter what it took.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Sister Hate. Empty
PostSubject: Sister Hate.   Sister Hate. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:10 am

Athena punched her hands into fists, tears threatening to spill down her cheeks as she glared at Lilly who looked annoyingly calm, her hands in her pockets. Neither of the sisters had spoken to each other since they were 16 and 15 and neither had wanted to - Lilly the least. Lilly looked away from her little sister's pure rage face - it was amusing how a spoilt madam got so worked up when she knew nothing of the hardships in life.
"You didn't even come to his funeral!" Athena yelled angrily at her sister.
"Because he didn't want to see me again and I didn't want to see him," Lilly replied hollowly, she wasn't going to go running her mother or father and now her father was dead she had a bitter twisted trumpth.
"You have no heart!" Athena yelled again, tears running down her cheeks. She had needed Lilly and she hadn't been there, she could at least be here now.
"I have no heart?! Oh go run home and tell mummy! I DON'T CARE!" Lilly yelled back, now her temper was fraying. "You always get what you want and insulting the one person who refuses to bend to your will isn't going to get what you wont from me! I wont be your slave like mum and dad where - mum still is! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT PISS OFF." Lilly growled angrily.

Ember felt like this was her fault as she had been sitting in the courtyard on her own and she had needed to see both of her teacchers to tell them why she hadn't been there for the past 3 days as she had been in hospital recovering from an operation. She covered her ears at the sisters carried on yelling and screaming at each other.
"I NEVER GOT WHAT I WANTED!" Athena yelled, her eyes blazing.
"YES YOU DID! YOU RUINED MY ENTIRE LIFE! I WISH YOU HAD NEVER BEEN BORN!" That stung, even Ember winced at the bitchyness of the comment. Athena looked like she had been slapped hard as she watched her sister take Ember's hand and walk off, her normal face full of smiles and happiness - a happiness Athena would never know from her sister. Ember threw a "Im So sorry," look over her shoulder but Athena waved it off, trying not to cry. How could she do that to her? Athena hadn't asked for it all her mother and father had picked her as the youngest, it wasn't her fault....was it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sister Hate. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sister Hate.   Sister Hate. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sister Hate.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: