The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Why wont you believe me? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Why wont you believe me? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Why wont you believe me? I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Why wont you believe me? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Why wont you believe me? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Why wont you believe me? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Why wont you believe me? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Why wont you believe me? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Why wont you believe me? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Why wont you believe me?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Why wont you believe me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why wont you believe me?   Why wont you believe me? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:11 am

"My ex best friend..." she said quietly. It sounded stupid - why would a best friend want to kill you? She closed her eyes and sighed deeply. "I didn't go to the prom with him..." her cheeks flamed up with embaressment. She actually didn't go to her prom at all which had annoyed him even more.
"He...Thought I was his, that I shouldn't be around anyone but him and when I refused tog o to the prom...he went ape shit."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Why wont you believe me?   Why wont you believe me? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:08 am

Jecht would carry her away from the lounge, he didn't know where yet, he just figured she should be out of there, who cares if any one saw. No one had really been around anyway. He wouldn't look down at her as he spoke, he just walked normally with his head held high, sort of. "So who is this Kyle guy?" He said in his usual deep lazy voice. Jecht thought he already knew the answer, maybe her ex?
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Why wont you believe me?   Why wont you believe me? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:20 pm

Maria blinked at the sudden protectivness of Jecht - she hadn't seen this side to him before and it...made her blush. He was going out of his way for her...nothing special...just her. Maria wiped tears from ehr cheeks as she hid her face in his chest trying not to cry when she felt Jay close his mind off to her. Why wouldn't he believe her?
"Thank you," she whispered for only Jecht to hear. She felt safer with him but Jay would be targeted to, to get to her. She sighed heavily and closed her eyes, more tears runing down her cheeks. He would be safe here and Kyle didn't know what Jay looked like this much older from when he had last seen him. Even then the two hadn't really spoken much - he wouldn't know about Jay...right?
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Why wont you believe me?   Why wont you believe me? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:31 am

Jecht swooped her off her legs and carried her bridal style, a blank expression across his face as he carried her flawless form in his arms. He didn't look down at her at the moment, it had been rather frustrating to see her like that, he wanted to kill them all. He didn't even know why he felt so protective, it didn't make sense, but he did. He would speak normally in his deep cold voice. "I'm going to protect you...I'm not going to leave your side...Not til I know you're safe..."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Why wont you believe me?   Why wont you believe me? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:13 am

Maria nodded, wiping her eyes and getting ready to walk somewhere with him. She was glad it was him that had found her in this state; her or Adriana she wouldn't have minded but one of the other teachers she wasn't so confident with would just be embaressing.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Why wont you believe me?   Why wont you believe me? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:11 am

Jecht would continue to stroke the back of her head, he wanted her to get out of this public place, she should be somewhere private if she felt like this. Jecht would kiss her on her head and softly ask her in his deep voice. "Can I take you some where else?"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Why wont you believe me?   Why wont you believe me? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:06 am

Maria hid her face in his chest, trying to calm down. She didn't care if people where after her she missed her brother and it hurt he didn't believe her. She had tried so hard to get word to him but she hadn't been able to make herself do it; it would mess him up. Now he didn't believe her at all. Her shoulders sagged slightly as she wiped her eyes.
"T-thank you."
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Why wont you believe me?   Why wont you believe me? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:02 am

Jecht would spit his cigarette out and stand up, taking her with him as he stood up. He would hold her in his arms, holding her close to him, trying to comfort her to the best of his ability. "I promise...I'll kill them...No one's going to hurt you..." He would remember those two names, he was going to track them down and kill the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Why wont you believe me?   Why wont you believe me? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:52 am

She looked up at him, trying to wipe the tears as she tried to remember their names - they had used code names alot and in Italy well...Marai wasn't the best Italian speaker.
"Kyle Stanford and George Stevens..." Maria said quietly, looking at her hands. "Those where the heads of the company..." She felt bad for signing over their lives but she didn't want to feel like this, she wanted her dad back but they had took him from her.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Why wont you believe me?   Why wont you believe me? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:48 am

Jecht held her close, stroking the back of her head gently as he tried to comfort her. For some reason he wanted to protect her, to make everything better. He wasn't sure how to take this, but his first reactions were just his nature, what he would have done. He simply looked at her, a blank expression on his face. "I'll find them...And I'll kill them...I need their names..." He asked in a serious tone, he was going to kill some one. He wasn't going to let anyone touch her.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Why wont you believe me?   Why wont you believe me? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:42 am

Maria didn't know where to begin in explaining to Jecht, why she was in this state so she showed him, unable to stop her tears and sobs she opened her mind and let him see everything that had gone on. She showed him how when she was 10 her and her father had had a row, screaming fighting arguing and it was all over stupid, next he had walked out and he never came home - ever. The last thing she had said to him was she wished he was dead and she hated him. She showed him how for the next few years she had got into fights and got close with one boy in perticular: Kyle. They had always been together until she was 16 and her and Jay found out what they really where and she had never seen him again until she was 18 and in Italy. she didn't have the same feelings for him as he had for her but he wouldn't take a no. He found the people who had took her father away from her, bruterly murdered him all for his blood as shifter blood was ment to be powerfull. She then went on into her story as to how he became head of the organisation as she disappeared from his spies, following what her father had been on who had found of a curse shifters where under, tied by emotions to a form and how they needed to break it before they were overwhelmed. She showed how Kyle had attacked her and tried to rape her before her shifting and getting away from him and coming here to Jay for saftey and to tell him about it. Then how he refused to believe dad was dead and that Kyle would go after her like that.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Why wont you believe me?   Why wont you believe me? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:34 am

Jecht was slightly taken by surprise, his eyes widening as she embraced him. Her hold was warm and loving, but she was hurt and broken. He hated to see her like this, he wanted to make it better, but he didn't know how. He embraced her with his right arm, wrapping it around her and gently holding the back of her head...He would softly ask her, a small hint of concern in his voice..."What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Why wont you believe me?   Why wont you believe me? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:26 am

Maria wasn't sure whether to laugh or to cry so she decided to throw her arms around him and hug him tightly. She hid her face in his chest as she sobbed, her body shaking. What was she going to do? Her whole world had gone upside down and she was all on her own in a little boat in the middle of the worst ocean storm ever. Even Jay had left her...Maria squeezed her eyes closed, tears pouring down her cheeks. She wanted her Dad back...
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Why wont you believe me?   Why wont you believe me? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:22 am

Jecht wasn't exactly good at these types of things, he would just be himself and do the best he can. He crouched down, still on his feet as he looked at her. His right hand would extend out to her, gently lifting her chin with his pointer and middle finger; his thumb would then proceed to softly wipe the tears away. "I don't know if it helps or means anything...But I'm here for you." He spoke softly in his deep voice, his cigarette still hanging in between his lips.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Why wont you believe me?   Why wont you believe me? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:51 am

"Not really," Marai mutter, her voice cold. It was a stupid question to ask someone who was in tears. She wiped her eyes slowly, trying to regain her happy smiley nothing-is-wrong face. She run a hand through her hair. she wasn't sleeping right anymore either - always afraid her throat would be slit in the night. It wasn't the best way to live but hey...They were at a school and not even he would dare to do something like that in a place full of witness's. She rubbed the back of her neck and looked up at jecht, glad she never wore make up so it didn't run. He blue eyes were dimmer than usual, having lost their spark.
She looked back at the door and her shoulders sagged as a tear ran down her cheek. Why wouldn't he believe her about what she said? She had been in denel for a long time but she had shown Jay the evidence and everything...yet he still refused to beileve her. He blamed her for dads disappearing, she knew he did. It was because they had had a fight before dad had walked out and never came back.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Why wont you believe me?   Why wont you believe me? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:47 am

Jecht had been standing in the doorway to the entrance of the teacher's lounge the entire time, he had been far too quiet to be heard. He didn't much care for this Jay fellow, but Jecht was still new to Maria, he wasn't about to go pick a fight with her brother. His hands her in his pockets, his eyes open giving a blank expression. A cigarette hung loosely between his lips, inhaling a couple drags from it as the situation went on, Jecht would walk over to Maria, standing right before her only a few inches away, he was very tall compared to her sitting form. "You okay?" His voice was just like always, deep and lazy. Smoke would escape his lips as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Why wont you believe me?   Why wont you believe me? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:29 am

Marai was close to tears as Jay turned his back on her again. Why did he do this? Why didn't he believe her? She had told him everything, shown it thorugh her own mind and still her doubted her, told her she was lying - that their father wouldn't leave this curse on them. Why whouldn't he listen that it wasn't a curse? It was a gift...a gift to save people with?
"Jay listen to me...p-please?" maria pleaded, tears running down her cheeks as she put a hand on his arm for him to rip it away from her.
"Don't Maria, I don't want to hear it! You lied to me - you're as bad as father!" Jay spat. Maria winced and let her hand drop from the position it was in.
"I wanted to telly ou Jay, that's why I came looking for you..."
"But you didn't come to me did you! You went off to make new friends! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!" Jay was angry and hurt his twin sister - the one person he thought he could trust in the world had done this to him.
"Jay please...call me Ri-Ri again...look at me please?"she begged, cupping his face to get him to look at her. "Jay I didn't lie to you."
Jay tugged away from her, pure hurt in his eyes.
"Maria just leave me alone ok? I just... just leave me alone." He looked away from her and walked out of the staff room. It had been empty in there so their row was private but Jay was upset and he didn't want to be near her anymore.
Maria sunk into the sofa, her head in her hands as tears rolled down her cheeks. What had she done? She had ruined it all with Jay and had a serial killer after her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why wont you believe me?   Why wont you believe me? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why wont you believe me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: