The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
The Birthday.. >>; I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
The Birthday.. >>; I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
The Birthday.. >>; I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
The Birthday.. >>; I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
The Birthday.. >>; I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
The Birthday.. >>; I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
The Birthday.. >>; I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
The Birthday.. >>; I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
The Birthday.. >>; I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

The Birthday.. >>;

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

The Birthday.. >>; Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birthday.. >>;   The Birthday.. >>; I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:24 pm

Hailie walked into the courtyard and spotted Kyumi. She walked over to her and sat down next to her.
"Hey Kyumi," She smiled, this was one of her room mates, and the'd definatly had some fun dancing around the other day in the're dorm.
She sat with her goldern legs to one side of her, leaning on her hand. Her beautiful wavy hair blowing softly in the breeze as her bright green eyes were on Kyumi.
Back to top Go down
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

The Birthday.. >>; Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birthday.. >>;   The Birthday.. >>; I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:03 pm

Kyumi continued to dance around, sitting down suddenly after a while, panting abit. " That was fun! Wish my friends were here though.. hm. " She hummed again, wanting someone to talk to, or to dance with; just to have abit of fun.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

The Birthday.. >>; Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birthday.. >>;   The Birthday.. >>; I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:41 pm

Kaiden had been hiding out amongst the trees, leaning against one of them with his hands in his pockets. His head was tilted up to the sky, viewing the clouds as he puffed the cigarette that hung loosely between his lips; He had been craving a smoke all day. He heard humming, it surprisingly had a beautiful sound to it. He would bring his head down to view the girl who had been humming, she seemed very happy for some reason, perhaps he should confront her, he was looking for a nice chat, but he had a feeling she wouldn't want to talk to him anyway. His eyes would drift back to the sky as he continued to puff his cigarette, the girl seemed like she was busy heading somewhere, so he wouldn't bother her.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
.Kyumi.

.Kyumi.

The Birthday.. >>; Empty
PostSubject: The Birthday.. >>;   The Birthday.. >>; I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:47 pm

Kyumi skipped into the courtyard before stopping. She hasn't got her parents with her. " I have my friends.. " She smiled, carrying a small bag of cookies with her. Humming a small tune she would lean down, putting the bag down before standing and dancing around randomly to the tune she was humming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Birthday.. >>; Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birthday.. >>;   The Birthday.. >>; I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Birthday.. >>;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: