The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Lovers Leap. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Lovers Leap. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Lovers Leap. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Lovers Leap. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Lovers Leap. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Lovers Leap. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Lovers Leap. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Lovers Leap. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Lovers Leap. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Lovers Leap.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Lovers Leap. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:01 am

"Hows your stomach?" He flipped to his feet."Loal said if it was even slightly dodgy to go to your dorm with you and help you rest."
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:56 am

Ember pouted softly and got off of Horril, a hand on her stomach which was stll dodgy from her operation. She leant against the wall and flicker peices of hair out of her face as she waited for him to get up.
"I guess we should go then"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:54 am

"Yeah I got the squirt Nathan for a room mate "He grinned softly "and Ember my love,Loal is here and he has requested that his class be excused to the clearing for the whole day ..."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:51 am

Ember shrugged slightly and kissed him gently.
"No teachers here today actually, well, not for the subjects I have today," Ember smiled and kissed him gently. "No CCTV in dorms - do you have roommates?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:49 am

He grinned "You know we could always make the excuse both of us are ill?" He chuckled softly,if they did that it would be the hospital or their dorms but they could always move to fast for the poxy CCTV to catch.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:44 am

"Mmmm I don't want to go to lessons," she pouted softly and looked down at him and smiled, kissing him again. She just wanted to lay here with him in his arms forever and ever and ever. She was in heaven here and she didn't want to leave just yet.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:42 am

He kissed back just as passionetly,nto even flinching as he hit the floor then mummbling "WE have lessons to go to love,we can't have our way in the corridor" HE chuckled against her lips.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:39 am

Ember blushed and kissed him deeply after staring at the ring enchanted. She kissed him deeply and passionately, falling ontop of him on the floor in the middle of the corridoor. She didn't care though; she was engaged to the love of her life. Her first and only love.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:38 am

He hugged back just as tightly and then gently checked if the ring would fit,it fit perfectly "It was well my mother's marriage ring to my father but when she died it was passed to me not Scarlet who was already engaged and in a relationship when mother passed away,and well you came along and I thought maybe I would finaly have someone to claim with the ring as my own,as my heart and soul"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:33 am

Ember blinked. He was proposing to her...right here right now...he had a ring with him...How long had he had that? When did he event hink about it? Embers cheeks flushed scarlet as she hugged him tightly.
"Of course!"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:29 am

He smiled "Well perhaps if you will marry me, it is time I sealed it and made you my Fiancée." He gracefuly knelt before her producing a small crystal wring "Ember will you marry me and be mine forever,when the time i sright of course to actualy get married?"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:17 am

Ember blushed kissing back as she looked up at him.
"Well we have like...a month until parents come to stay...right?" Ember blushed more, her cheeks slowly turning a deep red. "You don't have to propose...I haven't even met your family yet...We should...I don't know of course I'll marry you but we still have a year of school left..."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:15 am

He took her hand in his own "Hmm perhaps customs here are .. different but back home once you truely find your match it ends up in a whirlwind marriage,Scarlet tending to be the planner"He chuckled at that then kissed her
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:13 am

Ember blinked and blushed looking up at him as she traced down his cheek witht he back of her hand.
"We're to young to get married..." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:10 am

He chuckled softly "I should by tradition have asked you to marry me before we had our leasuire,but I lacked the heart and bravery to do it "He chuckled again.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:02 am

Ember blinked, frowning in confussion. What should he have done? It wasn't a crime to make love to your soulmate was it?
"There's nothing you should have asked or done...We both wanted it...right?" Ember asked slowly. She hopped he hadn't felt pressurised into doing that last night. His body had reacted like hers anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:55 am

He grimaced at his thoughts leaning away "There is something I should of asked and done before I let you loose your virtue last night,but it seemed to rushed and if my father found out he would scream blu emurder,literally"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:54 am

Ember blushed and kissed back deeply with the same passion, her whole body alive with the joy that he was this close to her.
"Mmm yes it does," she murmurs against his lips, smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:49 am

He planted his hands against the wall either side of her head and kissed her with such furious passion that his cheek coloured slightly in a 'blush' "Does that answer your question Ember?"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:45 am

Ember blushed. She had lost her viginity to him last night and she felt amazing because of it, her whole body alive with senses as she kissed him back deeply.
"No...I woke up late and my stomach hurt so I went for a walk," Ember smiled and rested her back against the outside of his dorm door, her hands running down his chest as she looked up at him.
"Are you sure you are okay my love?"
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:32 am

He chuckled softlyy kissing her "Did you not find my note? I was going to see the Ogier Loal,though he was tree singing it gave me peace of mind,I am sorry I resisted so much to start with last night,I was just worried about hurting you .. but you seem even more aware than ever my love."
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:53 am

Ember blinked and whirled round at the sudden touch, ready to bolt if it wasn't Horril. She relaxed hearing his voice and then seeing his face she shivered at his touch and ran her hands down his chest, looking into his eyes.
"I was worried about you, I came to see if you were okay."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:48 am

He dropped down behind her from the vent,running his hand down her side whispering "Perhaps my precautions were unnecessary ... did you enjoy our foray last night my love?"
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:02 am

Ember wasn't sure about this as she walked up the stairs slowly. She was wearing Horrils favourite dress on her: a beautful plain blue dress that showed off her hourglass figure and came down low. It was summery, soft and floaty, the material slipping over her smooth tanned legs as she moved. She knew it was a rule that girls shouldn't be in boys dorms and boys in girls dorms but everyone was doing it so she really didn't give a damn anymore. She was worried about him and wanted to see him.
She sighed softly and ran a hand through her long hair as it fell to her waist in a cascade of rich dark brown hair. She wondered if she'd even get the right dorm room. She bit her lip softly, coming to the Senior floor of boys dorms and looked around slowly. She could usually sense where someone she loved had been by using the air and earth to feel her way but Horril seemed to go into three of these peoples dorms. She pouted softly and knocked on one of them. They obviously knew Horril so she hoped they would be kind enough to direct her the right way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lovers Leap.   Lovers Leap. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lovers Leap.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2