The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Passionate Fury I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Passionate Fury I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Passionate Fury I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Passionate Fury I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Passionate Fury I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Passionate Fury I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Passionate Fury I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Passionate Fury I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Passionate Fury I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Passionate Fury

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Passionate Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passionate Fury   Passionate Fury I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:20 am

Ember frowned as she woke up to find no-one with her. She sighed, feeling alone as she got dressed and went in search of her lover to make sure he was okay.
**Continued in Lovers Leap.**
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Passionate Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passionate Fury   Passionate Fury I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:18 am

The night passed in a whirlwind of noise,splitered bed frame and absolute pleasure till they were both fast asleep,locked in their naked embrace till the sun rose for Ember to find no Horril,new clothes for her and his clothes (except his shoe's) gone.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Passionate Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passionate Fury   Passionate Fury I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:15 am

Ember blinked at her now shredded dress but it was forgotten as his lips travelled her hot skin, his cool lips feeling like heaven on her skin as she moans softly. They undressed each other further till both where naked and locked in a passionate kiss. Embers cheeks where scarlet in blush as she kissed him deeper, waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Passionate Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passionate Fury   Passionate Fury I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:11 am

He exerted a little to much force removing her dress and winced as it ripped in two mouthing "sorry" to her then kissing ever section of bare flesh the missing dress had now revealed.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Passionate Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passionate Fury   Passionate Fury I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:08 am

"Mmm..H-horril..." Ember moaned softly, her eyes fluttering shut as she un did his shirt, pushing it off os him, down his arms and letting it drop to the floor, her lips trailing down his neck to his chest. Her body was alive with happiness and pleasure as his hands travelled her body and hers travelled his body.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Passionate Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passionate Fury   Passionate Fury I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:06 am

His hands slid further up her legs,pushing the dress skirts further and further back till they are at her waist as he then kisses along her thigh all the way to her hips.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Passionate Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passionate Fury   Passionate Fury I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:04 am

Ember moaned softly, her eyes closing in pleasure as her back arched slightly. She let her legs wrap around his waist as she moved her hair out of his way for him, the skirt of her dress falling over her thighs as he pressed himself closer to her. Her own lips moved to his neck, kissing down gently.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

Passionate Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passionate Fury   Passionate Fury I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:03 am

He just grinned pushing her legs up around his waist and lightly pressing her against the wall,his hands creeping up her legs as his lips sought purchase on all her bare flesh.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Passionate Fury Empty
PostSubject: Passionate Fury   Passionate Fury I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:59 am

Ember led Horril into her private place, a place she didn't share with anyone unless they needed time away from everything. She closed the door quietly behind them and turned on the light to show a relaxation room. She kissed him gently and looked up at him, running her hands through his hair.
"Do you want to...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Passionate Fury Empty
PostSubject: Re: Passionate Fury   Passionate Fury I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passionate Fury
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: