The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
.:Blacking Out:. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
.:Blacking Out:. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
.:Blacking Out:. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
.:Blacking Out:. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
.:Blacking Out:. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
.:Blacking Out:. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
.:Blacking Out:. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
.:Blacking Out:. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
.:Blacking Out:. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

.:Blacking Out:.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

.:Blacking Out:. Empty
PostSubject: RE blacking out   .:Blacking Out:. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:16 am

Adramelech looked around and laughed lightly looking at her "Well Allisen that is your name time to leave this place i mean a month because you passed thats worse than what my own parents did to me"

Takes Allisen's hand and helps out of the Hospital smiling at her "I'm Adramelech by the way nice to meet you" He smiled as they reached the Courtyard and the stench of fresh air he grimaced at the smell.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: .:Blacking Out:.   .:Blacking Out:. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:09 am

Allisen looked up at the man. "Hello..I'm just..I dont know really.." She was still being held prisoner on the bed by the nurses, Lan and sort of Vladen. "I passed out..." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: .:Blacking Out:.   .:Blacking Out:. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:05 am

Adramelech appears in the Hospital and looks around and sees a young girl and walks over to her smiling a grimace like smile "hello how are you this fine day and why may i ask are you in here on such a fine day"

He grimaced as he hated the sun and he hated making small talk as he didn't usually talk to others because he was so use to his own company.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: .:Blacking Out:.   .:Blacking Out:. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:35 am

Allisen nodded. "I see." She wanted to get up and run so badly but she stayed laying in the bed. Even shallow breathes were heard coming from her lips. A little bit of colour had returned to her face as well.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: .:Blacking Out:.   .:Blacking Out:. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:29 am

" Mel is my girlfriend Allisen." Vladen smiles warmly. He was already planning a way out for her. But he needed a little time to put his plan into action.
Back to top Go down
http://courtofshienara.forumcircle.com/portal.php
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: .:Blacking Out:.   .:Blacking Out:. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:25 am

"I dont need visitors." She sighed again. "I need a way out. I need to find what is wrong with me." She closed her eyes, rubbing her temples. "And who is Mel?" She said as she was still determined to get out of there.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: .:Blacking Out:.   .:Blacking Out:. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:23 am

Vladen wander's over and look's at Allisen too. "Yeah..Horril is right, and if Mel know's your in here. I guess she too will know come visit."

Vladen tries to smile warmly. Slowly resolving to make Allisen stay in the hospital as fun as he could manage between classes.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: .:Blacking Out:.   .:Blacking Out:. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:20 am

He yawned sitting beside her bed "I am sure the news will reach Ember that you are in here and she will come and visit you obviously."
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: .:Blacking Out:.   .:Blacking Out:. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:17 am

Allisen sighed, crossing her arms. A small frown formed on her lips. She felt like beating her head against a wall at the moment. She sighed frustrated and quiet.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: .:Blacking Out:.   .:Blacking Out:. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:10 am

He forcefuly picked Ally up and dropped her back into her bed bearing down on her "Next time I won't be gentle,you are resting here."
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: .:Blacking Out:.   .:Blacking Out:. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:59 am

Vladen's deep rich voice would boom out over the hospital wing. " Allisen..get back into bed now"

Vladen had been persuading the pretty young nurse to let Allisen rest in her dorm, but now even he wasnt so sure that was a good idea. The command and light hearted humour in his tone was masked by more than a little concern.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: .:Blacking Out:.   .:Blacking Out:. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:55 am

Allisen sat up slowly, stepping to the floor, looking back at Vladen. Her look would show her dislike of hospitals. She tried walking towards the door, her steps weak and shakey.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: .:Blacking Out:.   .:Blacking Out:. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:48 am

Vladen flashed her a look that said " Arent you ill..didnt the nurses say you would be better off here?"

Looking across the room at her Vladen chat's with one of the younger nurses about his medication. Smiling gratefully as she hands him the syringe and vial. Secreting them into his pocket Vladen grin's at Allisen.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: .:Blacking Out:.   .:Blacking Out:. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:39 am

Allisen sighed in defeat, her mind began thinking of ways to escape. She looked over at Vladen hoping he would distract everyone for just enough time for her to escape.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: .:Blacking Out:.   .:Blacking Out:. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:31 am

"Nu-uh"
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: .:Blacking Out:.   .:Blacking Out:. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 3:25 am

Allisen groaned throwing a pillow over her face as if she were suffocating herself. A muffled voice came from beneath. "I don't want to be stuck here for up to a month." She continued grumbling to herself. The nurses freaked out taking the pillow. "I think I'll be fine..." She lied, trying to sound convincing.
Back to top Go down
Vladen Turner

Vladen Turner

PostSubject: Re: .:Blacking Out:.   .:Blacking Out:. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:26 pm

Vladen wander's into the hospital wing, he had run out of tablet's and wanted to talk to the nurses about getting a vial and syringe of the hardcore reveral mediecene. To keep im his dorm room just incase he needed it.

Looking across he spies Ali and Horril. Seeing the nurses hovering around the pair draw's a deep frown from him as he ponder's what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: .:Blacking Out:.   .:Blacking Out:. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:17 am

"Yes well you won't be making plans to leave any time soon,nurses said they are going to observe you for upto a month,quite fitting really."

Last edited by Lanstrlen on Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: .:Blacking Out:.   .:Blacking Out:. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:15 am

Allisen gave him an apologetic smile. "I'm really sorry.." She said quietly. "I don't know why this keeps happening..I always forget why I pass out. It's quite frustrating actually."
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: .:Blacking Out:.   .:Blacking Out:. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:10 am

"You blacked out,I carried you here from where you collpased,hence why there is no door to the hospital and there are chunks of woods everywhere.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: .:Blacking Out:.   .:Blacking Out:. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:08 am

Allisen shook her head and closed her eyes. "I've been getting enough sleep. I don't know what could have caused the blackout....All I remember was running. Just...running..and then...now I'm here." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: .:Blacking Out:.   .:Blacking Out:. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:03 am

"So Alli care to explain why you pitched forward and blacked out? the nurse said it looked like exuastion and sensitivity to mood and the like?"
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: .:Blacking Out:.   .:Blacking Out:. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:56 am

Allisen's eyes snapped open suddenly. Her breathing returned after a few unnatural gasps as she struggled for breath. She didn't try and sit up as she was horribly weak from the little "freak attack".
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: .:Blacking Out:.   .:Blacking Out:. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:01 am

He allowed a charge of electricity to pass down his arm into her,jolting her almost violently with the force of it,enough if she were awake to make her scream and twitch.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: .:Blacking Out:.   .:Blacking Out:. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:01 am

Allisen wasn't breathing or moving. She layed there helpless. Her mind was lost in who knows where. Maybe a shock of some sorts would wake her up. Her skin was now icey cold and her lips were turning blue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Blacking Out:.   .:Blacking Out:. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Blacking Out:.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: