The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Adelaide Finley I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Adelaide Finley I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Adelaide Finley I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Adelaide Finley I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Adelaide Finley I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Adelaide Finley I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Adelaide Finley I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Adelaide Finley I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Adelaide Finley I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Adelaide Finley

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adelaide

Adelaide

Adelaide Finley Empty
PostSubject: Adelaide Finley   Adelaide Finley I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:20 pm

{Basics}
Name: Adelaide Marie Finley
Nickname(Optional): Addy
Race/Species: Witch
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Ojai, CA

{Physical}
Eyes: Dark Blue
Hair: Blond
Body: A black tattoo going all up and down her right arm, twisting and scrolling in a uniquely efflorescent design
Face: No unique features, just an average heart-shaped face
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 139lbs

{Personality}
Addy can be rather shy at first, but once she gets to know someone, she gets more comfortable with them and becomes very outgoing. She's usually pretty nice, but can have major attitude when she thinks something is unfair and is also very opinionated. She doesn't really open up emotionally to anyone.

{Background}
Adelaide Finley was born in Ojai, CA to a single mother. Her father was never around due to the fact that Addy's mother, Marie, failed to ever mention to him the minor fact that she was pregnant with his child. She already had a 3yo son (Addy's brother Zane) when she found out she was pregnant, so she figured another one was no big deal, leaving Addy fatherless. But Addy never minded, considering Zane always provided enough testosterone in the small 2bdrm apartment for all of them.
Like her older brother, Addy was homeschooled. Marie was a writer and worked from home, so she had no problem schooling her own children.
Marie was not a witch, nor any other form of supernatural being. Neither is Zane. Considering Addy is the only one in the family that's more than human, she assumes she inherited it from that father she never knew. None of the family knew about Addy's abilities until Marie's death (suspicious ink poisoning via her favorite fountain pen) when Addy was 15, at which point there was a rather startling incident involving the spontaneous combustion of a book Addy was holding when Zane delivered the news. After the funeral, Zane did a lot of research about witches and the like, eventually leading him to learn of the Academy. Since he didn't see himself fit to continue her schooling on his own and thought that she should have the opportunity to go somewhere where people would be a bit more like her, he signed her up, leading her to where she is now.

{Appearance}
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
(Refer to Physical section for more)
Back to top Go down
http://cluelessbadger.blogspot.com/

Adelaide Finley
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Members :: Archived Character Applications-
Jump to: