The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Allisen Cremsion <3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Allisen Cremsion <3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Allisen Cremsion <3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Allisen Cremsion <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Allisen Cremsion <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Allisen Cremsion <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Allisen Cremsion <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Allisen Cremsion <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Allisen Cremsion <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Allisen Cremsion <3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

Allisen Cremsion <3 Empty
PostSubject: Allisen Cremsion <3   Allisen Cremsion <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:51 am

Name:Allisen Caressa Cremsion
Nickname:Ally, Alls
Race/Species:Half Vampire, half human.
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Hometown: Romania
Eyes: Emerald green.
Hair: Light Brown unless she dyes it a redish brown. usually shoulder length or abit shorter.
Body: slim/slender. A bit athletic.
Height:5'7" - 5'8"

-Personality-
Always gets in to arguements thanks to her anger issues which easily throw her in a violent mood but is always willing to forgive and forget. She's very protective of her friends and is very loyal. Is usually seen as the good, quiet kid in class until an incident occurs. Is not usually open to letting people get close to her. It happens rarely. She rebels because of her deep low self-esteem.

-Background-
Ally was born in Romania in the 1900's as a half vampire.. Her parents were both very powerful and disappointed that she had no powers. So they kicked her out and said they didn't want to see her again until she had aquired some. She found refuge at AON and has recentley moved in. She also gained the ability to control the 4 elements and became telekenetic shortley after arriving.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση on Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:38 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Allisen Cremsion <3   Allisen Cremsion <3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:36 am

Get rid of the smileys in your application, work more on your personality, give a background, find a good picture for your character. If you need help just let me know.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Allisen Cremsion <3   Allisen Cremsion <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:53 am

im seriously getting critized on my description? .___.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Allisen Cremsion <3   Allisen Cremsion <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:00 am

Yes, that's the point of trying to get your character approved by an Admin. This application is not fit to be approved yet and still needs a lot of work. Go look at some of the Approved Applications to get an idea on what you should be looking for.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Allisen Cremsion <3   Allisen Cremsion <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:30 am

.... -.-..............no problem. -.-"
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Allisen Cremsion <3   Allisen Cremsion <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:33 am

Don't push me.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Allisen Cremsion <3   Allisen Cremsion <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:48 am

Seriously, chick, you are not allowed to stand up to the administrators here. Atreyuvision is an admin and has been taking care of the AON forum styled school. If you have an issue, just suck it up and deal with it. No matter if I made this forum or not, Atreyuvision has been picking up the work I should be doing. So stop with your fucking whining. Get rid of the smileys. Add a detailed background. If you're not up for that, then you're not eligible to roleplay on this forum. I don't fucking CARE if you were part of the Meebo.com AON. This is a forum based AON. I made it, despite the name. Raven's just plastered on it. She doesn't take care of it. She doesn't even get online. So stfu and gtfo if you cannot handle it. Capeesh?
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Allisen Cremsion <3   Allisen Cremsion <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:08 am

That seemed unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Allisen Cremsion <3   Allisen Cremsion <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:50 am

o.o........ok then O.o sorrryyyy x.x is it ok now? o.e
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Allisen Cremsion <3   Allisen Cremsion <3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:43 am

Approved! I enjoy this! Thank you for fixing it. <3
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

αllιѕєη ¢яємѕιση

PostSubject: Re: Allisen Cremsion <3   Allisen Cremsion <3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:08 am

np ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allisen Cremsion <3   Allisen Cremsion <3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allisen Cremsion <3
Page 1 of 1