The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Meditating... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Meditating... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Meditating... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Meditating... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Meditating... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Meditating... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Meditating... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Meditating... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Meditating... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Meditating...

Go down 
+4
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx
VivaLaCult
unrealistic.entity
Rammstein
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

Meditating... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:04 am

Luci cringed the smell of smoke catching her nose "nothing i was exploring...there isnt a rule against that is there?, and seeing as i have a class here it seems appropriate to know were im going" she pulled her head from around the door to take in some fresh air befor poking it back in waiting for an answer .
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:58 am

Jecht heard whispers and footsteps coming from nearby, not many could sneak up or around Jecht, his senses were far too tuned for that. He called out to the snooping girl, his hands not moving from his lap, his eyes remaining closed and still smoking his cigarette. "Yeah...What do you want?" He uttered lazily, not a drop of liveliness or motivation was heard in his voice.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:07 am

Luci being luci she had to investigate, she popped her head round the door her eyes wide with curiosity. She muttered a few colourful words to herself spotting a teacher, she didnt like teachers to full of their of superiority. She eyed up the rest of the room hoping she wasnt noticed and frowned, it was boring here...
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:58 am

A lazy and dull look spread across his face, he didn't care that he had left, but found it pointless for the man to leave, Jecht had offered to help. Jecht was never really motivated or enthusiastic about anything, if Andrew didn't like it, then oh well...Jecht merely returned to meditating in solitude...
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:07 am

"See no the enthusiasm I wanted" he said pointing at Jecht and turning around.

"I will see you around I hope" he said walking away.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:38 pm

Jecht lifted both hands to his face and rubbed his face a few times, moving his hands through his hair to finish the task. His hands crossed over one another as they relaxed behind his head, he let out a yawn, the cigarette still staying in between his lips. He opened his left eye at him..."I guess...If it'll shut you up..." He said lazily with lack of motivation.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:18 pm

"I just need to, I plan on joining security as well" he said putting his hands in his pockets. "If you won't do it just say so" he said shruging his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:55 am

Jecht let out a sigh, his head looking down at the ground..."You're a math teacher at a school filled with prissy fairies, pussy vampires and all other types of stupid fairy tale bull-shit...Why the hell would you need to hone your skills..." He said lazily, he really didn't feel like doing anything today, but then again he never felt like doing anything ever.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:55 am

"I need your help, I want to hone my fighting skills" he said as he stood and removed his shirt. "Will you teach me?" he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:30 am

Jecht picked up the magazine and popped it into the gun, he then the gun back into his pants, since he wasn't wearing his holsters or anything. Uttering lazily as he did this."Yeah...So what do you want..." He said as he pulled out a pack of cigarette with his left hand while his right hand pulled out a lighter. He gently shook the cigarette pack a few times, causing a single cigarette to protrude from the to. He gripped it with his lips and brought his right hand towards the of the cigarette, quickly lighting it and inhaling that first sweet drag...
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:38 am

Andrew broke from meditation his eyes widened at the gun, the exact thing he came to train for pointed at him. "Very well, it seems my reflexes have dulled from misuse" he said with a smile when the gun clicked.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:36 am

Suddenly a gun was pointed to Andrew's head. Jecht had pulled it out and pointed it at him in the blink of an eye, like it was all one fluid motion...He chuckled, knowing he had interrupted the mediation. "Too slow, you're already dead..." He pulled the trigger of his gun, which most likely frightened or startled Andrew. The gun merely clicked, not firing any rounds. On the ground laid the magazine from his gun, he had managed to remove that while taking it out and pointing it at him...Jecht was truly skilled in his craft...He put his arm down, pulling the gun away from Andrew's face.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:25 am

Andrew took another deep breath, the tranquility caused him to stay absolutly motionless, if it wasn't for his slow deep breaths someone could be convinced he was lifeless. HE wanted to hone his skills in fighting and wouldn't stop until he did.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:07 am

Jecht knew Andrew was still there, but he was quiet, and he wasn't a chick-shit...He had heard some respect from Jecht for that. Jecht continued his mediation, letting the peace flow through him. He breathed deeply through his nose as he sat there.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:27 pm

Andrew stayed silent and still , he allowed peace and tranquility to overcome him, it had been a while since he had last meditated, e was so wrapped up in Alchemy, he forgot it's angelic warming effect. And let in a deep breath, he wasn't about to leave, not until he was at least heard out, he had just gotten comforatable and he wasn't about to have to stand up and walk again, a military man at heart Andrew was still notoriously lazy.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:23 pm

Jecht merely returned to his mediation, ignoring her words and Andrew's presence. He assumed he would get the picture and leave. The only people who could get close to Jecht were people as stubborn as he was, and none of these people seemed that way. More or less some one who was like him, but different.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:33 pm

Sky did not hear, but she felt the words he spat. He was right. She had no reason to be there. She let go of the hold she had on her strength, which really was not all that much. She was old, and worn out. She had no business being here. She was just curious. Curious of his strength, his skills. Her curiosity had always gotten the best of her. She allowed her eyes to open, catching the single optic that Jecht had allowed her to see. "I apologize," she said, her voice as quiet as possible. A simple whisper, a sweeter tone. "I did not mean to disrupt you, I'll be off," she said, her hands moving to press against the floor to help her up.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:21 pm

Andrew was deep in meditation, he barely heard Jecht, he stayed pu though, he didn't move, if the military taught him one thing it was to be stubborn, his face merely twitched, other than that Andrew didn't move a muscle.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:17 pm

Jecht opened his left eye to look at her as she sat down in front of him. His heightened hearing allowed him to pick up even the most quiet movements, nothing really got past him. He knew she was here before she had even entered the room. More foot-steps were rang through his ears, he wondered why the hell these people were even here...What do they want with him? He opened one eye too look at the both of them before simply stating two words. "Get out." He closed his eye and returned to meditating...
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:12 pm

Andrew walked in, he was wearing his normal loose slacks, but wore a white tank top, he was a weel trained fighter, but he wished to hone his skills, and word was Jecht was the best fighter around, he approached the two meditating and took his own seat, he wasn't about to interrupt meditation, he himself does it regularly, and complete concentration was important, he took a relaxing breath and smiled.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:56 pm

Sky barely moved as she made her way into the male's personal dojo. It was set up for him, and him only. A part of their bargain for him to come and teach at the school. Sky looked different. She was wearing a pair of actual pants and a curved neck shirt that showed off just a tiny bit of cleavage. Her hair was up in a ponytail, and she was bare footed. Her wings were no where in sight, she having 'put them away' for the time being. She was there to see how well this man could fight. She, herself, was a trained in hand to hand combat. Not only the basic martial arts, but also jujitsu, karate, and her own personal fighting style that was not yet named. She knew this man was of the human level, and she could pull herself down to match a normal human female at top strength. She was trained to do so that her weaker sparring opponents would not be harmed. She carefully walked across the floor until she was ten feet from him. She then sat down very alike to him and closed her eyes, following suit. She did not speak, she barely even breathed. She was sure he knew she was there. He might have even predicted her arrival, but she was still only as loud as the very softest wind.

. o O ( I want to attempt to teach you T-1 Realistic Melee, if that is okay with you. I will point out a few things if Sky and Jecht do end up sparring. Okay? :3 )
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Meditating...   Meditating... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:26 am

Jecht sat with his legs crossed in the middle of his dojo, his hands were folded together and placed near his chin. He had no shirt or shoes on, but wore dark blue slacks, exposing his thin, but very muscular frame; he was a rather attractive man to anyone. Surprisingly he wasn't smoking a cigarette at the time. He was mediating, going into a dream-like trance...Escaping reality in his own way. He had always done this, thus why he closes his eyes so often. He hated looking at the world through his own eyes. One of them is a fake because he had lost it in a fight. Since then, he's been seeing the past in one eye and the present in the other. I thought I could only see patches of reality, never the whole picture. I felt like I was watching a dream I could never wake up from...And before I knew it, the dream was over...

Last edited by Atreyuvision on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meditating...   Meditating... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meditating...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2