The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
I will burn the building down. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
I will burn the building down. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
I will burn the building down. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
I will burn the building down. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
I will burn the building down. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
I will burn the building down. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
I will burn the building down. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
I will burn the building down. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
I will burn the building down. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

I will burn the building down.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
unrealistic.entity

I will burn the building down. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will burn the building down.   I will burn the building down. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:36 pm

She curled into his arms and allowed her wings to shield them, holding them within a tinier space to call their own for the time being. She cooed ever so gently as she moved a hand to the back of his neck, sliding her fingers in to his hair. She moved her fingertips against his scalp, rubbing very gently to relax him as she stayed relaxed into him. "Please don't," she begged, though it was a very lazy beg. She laughed as well, her head leaning on his shoulder as well. She kissed his neck alike to how he had, though with a bit more tender touch. She then smiled and allowed her fangs to rub against his neck. "I love you too, so very much Alex," she said, her words so tender as she leaned her lips into the hollow of his neck, staying curled in to his arms.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Alexander Annavianna

Alexander Annavianna

PostSubject: Re: I will burn the building down.   I will burn the building down. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:12 pm

Alex smiled. "You are welcome love." As she moved to sit in his lap, his armor would vanish giving way to his normal dress. Jeans, a button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and a pair of cowboy boots. His arms would wrap around her waist, his lips falling lightly upon her neck shortly before forming into a smirk at the sound of the lock clicking into place. "I might still burn it down...just for fun." He would laugh, his head resting on her shoulder as he released a soft sigh of complacence. "I love you." Smiling he became silent, his arms still embracing her.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: I will burn the building down.   I will burn the building down. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:35 am

She couldn't help but smile. "Thank you," she said, her words soft and caressing to Alex's person. He had a good point. The last time they had sex was... Holy fucking shit, three years. "It's been three years," she twitched, thinking of Alex's time away, and then Sky just sitting around idly. It didn't feel like that much time had passed.. But that much time DID pass. She blinked and just curled in to his arms, forcefully kissing him back. "M'hmmn," she mumbled. She was lost in his embrace. She couldn't help it. She needed him. She wanted him. She just.. gah. She couldn't do this here, on her desk. She pulled from their kiss, her eyes opening to stare in to his. "I have missed you.. so very much, my love," she said, crawling up and in to his lap. She curled in to him, her wings arching and curling slightly around of them, keeping them balanced on the desk, and hiding their faces from view of anyone bursting in to the door.. But, the lock clicked in to place just in case anything ended up occurring...
Back to top Go down
Alexander Annavianna

Alexander Annavianna

PostSubject: Re: I will burn the building down.   I will burn the building down. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:19 am

He let out a soft sigh, his eyes rolling as his lips curved into a smile. "I suppose that could be acceptable so long as it doesn't interfere in the sex life we already don't have." He laughed lightly, his hands slipping out of hers allowing his arms to wrap around her as he leaned in, his lips pressing to hers. Pulling away for a moment he would grin, his eyes glancing at the desk. "It can't be too bad I guess...your desk is plenty big enough for well....you know." He would laugh, his lips touching with hers once more.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: I will burn the building down.   I will burn the building down. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:16 am

Sky sighed and looked at him, her hands finding their way to her hips. It was a bad habit. Her wings ruffled up dangerously as she just looked at him. "I know you're not asking me, you're more or less demanding me to abandon this place," she scowled, her fangs barred as she just stared at him. She hated that he would whine so very much over the smallest things. "How about.. You come sleep here? And I come sleep there? We'll trade nights, okay?" She purred, her wings smoothing down as she moved her hands into his, the paper weight finding it's way back to her desk top. She looked up into his gorgeous blue hued optics and just smiled, using her lips. The painted flesh, being a crimson red, was due to lipstick. It was beautiful, and made her already pale flesh look snow white. Her hands would squeeze Alex's as she leaned up on her toes slightly. Her face was nearing his, but she wasn't about to kiss him, not yet anyway.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Annavianna

Alexander Annavianna

PostSubject: Re: I will burn the building down.   I will burn the building down. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:50 am

He would sigh, moving to sit on the desk beside her. "I'm not asking you to abandon anything...your things are still at your home, but it wouldn't kill you to sleep at my house would it? As far as the school goes...either I will burn it down...or so help me, I will bring my entire house with me and place it in the courtyard." He just smiled as he picked up a paper weight, juggling it between his hands. "Besides...let the other Head Mistress attend to it at night." Though his voice carried a joking tone as he spoke...his threats were not idle. If she refused to sleep at 'home', he would either burn down the building...or just bring home to it.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: I will burn the building down.   I will burn the building down. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:44 am

Sky had been sitting at her desk, working. The amulet around of her neck glowed vibrantly and she knew what was coming next. A fiery being came in to view. Alexander Annavianna. None other. She shook her head and put down her pen. She just waited for him to speak. She wasn't about to argue. As he went on about him burning down the school, and threatening that she was to sleep at 'home' which was Alex's mansion... She just couldn't leave the school unattended. "Alex, darling," she said, standing up as she did. Her voice was captivating, loving, and just filled with that sexy tone she used when they were *ahem.* "I'm sorry, but I can't just leave the school," she moved closer to him, the skirt of her black corset styled dress swaying gently. She allowed those piercing green hues of hers to catch his own lovely optics. "My darling.. I know you want me to be permanently at your house but you can't just pack up all of my things and move them to your mansion... I love my home, and I can't abandon it, nor can I abandon this school!" she said, pouting as she looked up at him. Her voice had raised, but it was just barely. The tone from before was still there, but it was also mixed with the cutest little whine.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Annavianna

Alexander Annavianna

PostSubject: I will burn the building down.   I will burn the building down. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:32 am

In a vibrant display of spiraling flames, Alex would appear fully clad in his armor. His helm would be tucked under his left arm, his fingers gripping at the base. With a light sigh, he would move around the office and the 'living' area. Shaking his head lightly, Alex would place his helm on Sky's desk. "Look...when I told you...you had best still be sleeping at home...I meant it...as well as when I told you that I would burn the building down otherwise." He just smiled, a small ball of fire forming in his open hand which he would form into a fist, extinquishing the flame. "By the way...I packed your clothes and things from your house" He would just smile. "They're at my house now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will burn the building down.   I will burn the building down. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I will burn the building down.
Page 1 of 1