The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Ember's first day. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Ember's first day. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Ember's first day. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Ember's first day. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Ember's first day. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Ember's first day. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Ember's first day. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Ember's first day. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Ember's first day. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Ember's first day.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander Annavianna

Alexander Annavianna

Ember's first day. Empty
PostSubject: Sorry to bother you.   Ember's first day. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 1:23 pm

The door would swing open to reveal Alex's form standing in the doorway. Moving into the room, the click of his cowboy boots could be heard on the wood floor. His jeans were ripped and worn, but that was quite intentional, style and all that; and his shirt was of the button up variety, long sleeve though the sleeves were rolled up almost to his elbows. Reaching a hand up, he would push his crimson hair from his face, his other arm pushing the door closed behind him. He stood just over six foot tall and his form was not all that imposing. He wasn't a large male, only lean and fit. Moving to a leather chair in the corner, he would take a seat, allowing the ladies to finish their discussions. He was yet to be officially hired for the position he applied for and so he had nothing better to do besides sit in his fiance's office. After all, what was there to do at home? She obviously wasn't there; thus leaving him to spend his time at the academy.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Ember's first day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember's first day.   Ember's first day. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:42 am

Ember was beginning to relax more but she blushed, stammering when her headmistress corrected her. She swept her fringe away from her face, running her hand all the way trhough her thick brown here like she did when she was nervous. She bit her lip and slowly put the folder she had been clutching so hard on the table.
"I was wondering Miss S...if I could join your school," and so Ember plunged into her story about her life. She didnt want to bore her so she kept it to the strict need-to-know details. Things still depressed her majorly about her father and mothers murders, and her grandparents passing away. She was storng but she felt the headmistress ought to know why she had some strange kid knocking at the door with one holdal full of all her lifley posessions.
"And so...I want to make my grandparents proud by finishing my education," she concluded. She bite her lip and waited for what Ember had just said to sink in.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

Ember's first day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember's first day.   Ember's first day. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:36 am

Sky had closed the door after the young miss moved to seat herself. Of course Sky was sitting, facing the girl now. She smiled. It was hard not to smile around of children. Sky was open to so many things, such as new ideas and meeting new people. Sky used to shy away from new things and stick to a routine. It was boring and after a while she changed her life within a single snap of fingers.

The new name, Mrs. S... It made her giggle. "No no, m'dear.. I am not a Mrs. I am a Miss," she chuckled. She wasn't married. She was engaged to Alexander Annavianna though. She loved him with every fiber in her body. She nearly loved him with every fiber that surrounded her.. But sometimes, he got on her nerves.. Yet, without that, she would have left him a long time ago. "Anyway... Miss Ember Silvertongue, it is actually my pleasure to be meeting you. So, what brings you to my office, lovely?" Sky leaned forward in her chair, sitting a bit more comfortably. NO matter her age, she was still as youthful as any of these teenagers that attended the school.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Ember's first day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember's first day.   Ember's first day. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:20 am

Ember soon feel into her comfort zone with the woman sitting opposite her. She had a way about her that reminded Ember of her mothers warm smiles all those years ago. A simple thing that made your heart warm to the very sight. Ember guessed she was feeling kindness for one of the first times in her life and she couldn't help but blush.
"My names Ember Silvertongue, Mrs. S. it's a pleasure to meet you," She smiled softly. No...it wasn't the women she was worried about in this place, it was deffinatly going to be the men, especially after her Fathers beatings; she had never had a male figure that was decent in her life.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

Ember's first day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember's first day.   Ember's first day. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:15 am

Sky had been scribbling on a blank sheet of paper, writing a simple letter to send off to her brother. Maybe she could get his lazy ass to come and teach History to the students. She had also been writing letters to send out to Jin and Mizuki. She was also planning to write a letter to a woman named Rianna Keilear... She was a marvelous woman. She was even considering getting some of the Shimatori to come and teach, or work as a staff member. It would be interesting having them here. She chuckled and then looked up once her door was knocked upon. Her wings ruffled and her form stood up as she walked across the room to open the door. She pulled the curved handle down and pulled the door open to reveal a young woman. She smiled and stepped to the side, "Come in, come in my darling." She chuckled gently and showed the girl to the chair. She had been meeting so many people all day long.

Once Sky had closed the door and moved back around to sit herself down, she straightened out the skirt to her dress and then sat. Her legs crossed and she placed her hands on the desk top, looking to the female. "Hello there, m'child. My name is Sky Shadow. Please, call me whatever you find suitable," the title Headmistress was a little bit new to her. She had been called the Queen of Death, Lucifer's Angel, The Reject from Heaven, God's Right Hand, The Devil's Messenger, and so on and so forth.. But never was she the headmistress for a school. "And, what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

Ember's first day. Empty
PostSubject: Ember's first day.   Ember's first day. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:07 am

Ember had never been sure about anything apart from the fact that she wasnted a good education. Many people thought school was a joke, or a place to mess around and never truely understood how much your education means to you until its too late and their stuck in some McDonalds somewhere. Ember had been worse places than McDonalds and she had no intentions of going back to a sleezy joint such as that. Ember wanted to be a writer. She was a brillaint swimmer and basketball player but she just couldn't see herself doing sport as a career. Playing the same thing over and over each and everyday would make her life dull and boring. Writing was somewhere were you could get lost, somewhere were you could forget yourself and loose yourself. It was somewhere, where she could be herself.
Ember knocked on the door to her future headmistress's office and squared her shoulders. She wanted this and she was going to get it if it killed her. She would do anything it took. she stood, waiting to be called into the womans office, her bark brown hair falling slightly across her eyes, her folder of records clutched tightly to her stomach. The familiar flutters of nervs made her stomach flip as she waited to be called into the place what would decide her future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ember's first day. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ember's first day.   Ember's first day. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ember's first day.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: