The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Quincy Kiara Fortune I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Quincy Kiara Fortune I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Quincy Kiara Fortune I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Quincy Kiara Fortune I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Quincy Kiara Fortune I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Quincy Kiara Fortune I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Quincy Kiara Fortune I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Quincy Kiara Fortune I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Quincy Kiara Fortune I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Quincy Kiara Fortune

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Quincy Kiara Fortune Empty
PostSubject: Quincy Kiara Fortune   Quincy Kiara Fortune I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:36 am

{Basic(s)}
Name:Quincy Kiara Fortune
Nickname(Optional): Kay, Quincy.
Race/Species: Shape shifter, Preferred animal being an Arctic Wolf
Sexual Orientation: Straight.
Hometown: Moved from Ireland :]

{Physical}
Eyes: Hazel, tend to darken or lighten due to which ever mood she's in
Hair: She has short dark brown hair. She was used to long hair but cut it to be rebellious.
Body: She's pale with a slim nice body, she's surprisingly strong for her appearance. She has a tattoo of a wolf howling in a Celtic design on her right wrist (which also changes with her emotions)
Face: hair usually fall in front of her face, otherwise she has flawless skin.
Height: 5ft 5
Weight: 7 stone

{Personality}
At first she appears shy and stand off ish, but once you talk to her she will be bubbly and friendly. If she's feeling confident she will be loud, funny and rather random. She is very protective over friends and family. She is stubborn and rebellious at times, doesn't always thinks things through, tends to get herself into trouble. She try's to remain calm and keep the peace between people, but can lose her tempter if pushed, also with the change has made it harder to control them. She uses sarcasm quiet a lot when dealing with different situations. Loves to look after others and has a skill in first aid. She is a quick learner and is eager to do so, but has a creative side. She loves music but isn't able to play, she has a passion for art and tends to doodle a lot.

{Background}
She was adpoted into the fortune family at a younge age. She is the youngest of four,she has two brothers Shrui and Nathan, she also has a sister Luci. She always had a nagging doubt in her mind that she didn't belong like no one truly understood her, even though she is close to her siblings she has yet to admit this to anyone. Even through shes the youngest she is usually found taking care of her brothers and sister.Has medium wealth. She grew up in the city in Ireland, it was a rough place but she was always able to look after herself. She hated the city and always wanted to get away from it all. Even through she grew up around people with supernatural powers and ablities, she has only discovered her talent recently and is controlled by her emotions, she fears she might shift and end up hurting her loved ones because one day she was called to stay back after school, the teacher was yelling and commenting on a test she admited not to studying on but still managed to get a B. She lost her temper at the man and unintentionly injured him badly. This event has stayed with her and is a constant reminder that she cant loose control again. Being able to shift into animals (so far only a wolf) has increased her hearing, scent, strength and sight in the dark and in certain situations make her instincts flare. All this change is scaring her and she wants to know how to gain control over her life again. That's why she has gone to the Academy Of Night.

{Appearance}
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out. on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Kiara Fortune   Quincy Kiara Fortune I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:39 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image] <-------Use that for your picture, yours does not work. If you need help ask. Your personality is fine, but your background is a little fuzzy, but not enough for me to really care.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Kiara Fortune   Quincy Kiara Fortune I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:41 am

Atreyuvision is right.. add just a tiny, tiny bit more to your background, okay lovely? Your application is wonderful. Do that and I'll approve you! <3
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Kiara Fortune   Quincy Kiara Fortune I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:56 pm

Okay, I will Edit it now ^^'
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Kiara Fortune   Quincy Kiara Fortune I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:12 pm

Let me know when you are done with it so I can read over it again.
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Kiara Fortune   Quincy Kiara Fortune I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:20 pm

Emm..I changed it.. If its still a bit off any suggestions on how to improve it? ^^''''
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Kiara Fortune   Quincy Kiara Fortune I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:33 pm

Not bad, Approved.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: kira quincy   Quincy Kiara Fortune I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:35 pm

Atreyuvision wrote:
Not bad, Approved.
not bad lil sis not bad and gratz *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Kiara Fortune   Quincy Kiara Fortune I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:37 am

I am switching her name to Quincy kiara fortune as some people are getting confused with another persons Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quincy Kiara Fortune   Quincy Kiara Fortune I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quincy Kiara Fortune
Page 1 of 1