The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Jadis Sieck I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Jadis Sieck I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Jadis Sieck I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Jadis Sieck I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Jadis Sieck I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Jadis Sieck I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Jadis Sieck I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Jadis Sieck I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Jadis Sieck I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Jadis Sieck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jadis

Jadis

Jadis Sieck Empty
PostSubject: Jadis Sieck   Jadis Sieck I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:03 am

{Basic(s)}
Name: Jadis Sieck
Nickname(Optional): None yet
Race/Species: Night elf
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hometown: Unknown

{Physical}
Eyes: Brown/Green
Hair: Brown, short
Body: Nicely built, slightly tanned and toned.
Face: A small round scar above eye

Height: 5 ft 11"
Weight: 10 stone

{Personality}
He likes to flirt and has a good sense of humor. He is caring but if you push him to it, he will snap and turn on you. He's loyal and always will stand up or fight for his friends and loved ones. He can be cocky at times and he jokes around too but when it comes to those he cares about, he won't back down.

{Background}
He lost his father at the age of eight and was brought up by his mother. He spent most of his life caring for his mother, this meant he lost out on much of his childhood.Jadis then left her at the age of fiftteen, his powers terrified him and he didn't want her getting hurt. He had a string of bad luck, death seemed to follow him and he lost a lot of his family members when he was young. You could say he has become used to death around him, almost desensitized in a way. He has had no contact whatsoever with his mother or family since leaving. As an only child he had to learn fast, once he grew up a bit more he developed his skills and trained himself for five years in any martial arts he could seek out. He lived in a semi rough area, he has had to fight his way through some parts of his life, but he's not proud of his past. He regrets leaving his mother and his life has been lonely.He has seen the worst and best sides of life in this world. When news of the Academy traveled, he decided to give it a try. He wanted to find somewhere he belonged.

{Appearance}
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by Jadis on Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

Jadis Sieck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jadis Sieck   Jadis Sieck I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:15 am

I proofread your application, giving it grammar and spelling edits to make it look better; for that you're welcome. This application is acceptable, but a little lacking on detail. You may edit that if you please, but if not you are Approved.
Back to top Go down

Jadis Sieck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Members :: Archived Character Applications-
Jump to: