The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Wrong place? Oh well. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Wrong place? Oh well. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Wrong place? Oh well. I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Wrong place? Oh well. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Wrong place? Oh well. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Wrong place? Oh well. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Wrong place? Oh well. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Wrong place? Oh well. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Wrong place? Oh well. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Wrong place? Oh well.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

Wrong place? Oh well. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrong place? Oh well.   Wrong place? Oh well. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:37 pm

((New topic in the Courtyard, "A Nice Walk."))

Kaiden followed her out the door, closing it behind him like a normal person would, he didn't like to flaunt his powers, he just enjoyed using them, but would stop after awhile to avoid seeming too cocky. The pair walked out, heading towards the courtyard, exchanging small talk on the way there.
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place? Oh well.   Wrong place? Oh well. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:30 pm

She walked out of the dorms with him smileing and thinking, 'could this really be my first friend? At least i'll have someone to talk to!' She giggled at the thought of talking to a guy about girl stuff. Her eyes would look to his face. She thought he was cute and she loved his accent.
Back to top Go down
Atreyuvision
Admin
Atreyuvision

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place? Oh well.   Wrong place? Oh well. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:57 am

Kaiden smiled at her, she seemed so excited over a simple walk with him, it was cute. He opened the door with his telekinesis. To do this, he simply lifted his right arm up, and flicked his wrist to the left. He made a gesture towards the door, as if he were asking her to go first. "After you milady."
Back to top Go down
http://superhero-rpg.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place? Oh well.   Wrong place? Oh well. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:52 am

Smiles biggly at him. "A walk? That sounds nice!" She felt his Arm on my shoulders and fought back a blush.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place? Oh well.   Wrong place? Oh well. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:46 am

Kaiden let a soft chuckle pass his lips. She liked people but wasn't good with them, it was rather amusing. He walked over to her, standing to the right of her; side by side. He wrapped his left arm around her shoulders and shaking her gently. "Well don't be, come on lass, let's go for a walk before I get into trouble for being 'ere."
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place? Oh well.   Wrong place? Oh well. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:28 am

She would Laugh softly, her blush fadeing. "I dont know why i always get so nervous...I-I'm not to good with people...but i love haveing people around me, i hate being alone." she would smile, "Yeah.."
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place? Oh well.   Wrong place? Oh well. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:19 pm

Kaiden smiled at her, this girl was sweet and friendly, but a little to shy, she didn't need to be so nervous around him, he was a kind bloke. She kept blushing at him, he wasn't sure on why though. "No need to be so nervous lass, I don't bite like the vamps." Did she find him handsome and was just nervous about? Or was it just apart of who she was? He couldn't be sure. He took in her comment on her vampire friend, he was still firm on his dislike towards the bloodsuckers. "I'm sure not every vampire is evil, but you can't blame me for assuming otherwise...They are bloomin bloodsuckers who feed on humans you know?"
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place? Oh well.   Wrong place? Oh well. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:32 pm

a Bright pink Blush would paint her face "oh, i should have know that...and even if there was one.... dont we have strong gaurd system to stop them? Vampires are kinda cool...My roomie is a vampire! I think her name is Alice, she seams really nice!"
She noticed that she had began babbleing again, she closed her mouth quickly hoping she wasnt annoying him. When Kairi got Nervous she tended to babble.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place? Oh well.   Wrong place? Oh well. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:39 pm

Kaiden chuckled at her, he had understood some of his words were hard to understand, he had been a true Brit his whole life so he couldn't help it. "Shag means to get laid bird, to have sex. And nonce is a sexual predator, I'm sure this school could have one of those, with all the vampires running around and such." A chill went up Kaiden's spine, he disliked vampires, they just were a little freaky to him.

Last edited by Atreyuvision on Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cause Kaiden hates vampires.)
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place? Oh well.   Wrong place? Oh well. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:32 am

She remembered what Block and lass ment but she couldnt figure out the other word was. "Ummmm.......getting his shag on?"
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place? Oh well.   Wrong place? Oh well. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:49 pm

Kaiden smirked at her, running his right hand through his hair. "They most likely segregate the genders to prevent the students from getting shagged or having a nonce on the loose." He chuckled softly as his right arm fell to his side. "But personally I believe the girls 'ere can 'andle themselves. There shouldn't be any gender rules, let a bloke get his shag on with his lass."
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place? Oh well.   Wrong place? Oh well. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:19 pm

"ummmmm.........no? Usually they seperate the girls and girls dorms fearing something bad may happen....i think" she said, trying to think of WHY the would make guys not able to come in in a time schedule. "I personally think there should be visiting hours, like at a hospital, where guys can go in Girls dorm and girls can go into the guys dorm!" She Grinned thinking she sounded semi smart.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place? Oh well.   Wrong place? Oh well. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:12 pm

Kaiden softly chuckled at her, she some-what right. It was harsh to assume that all blokes who spoke in that tongue were losers, but their were still plenty of them that seemed that way. "For the most part, yes." Kaiden pulled his right hand from his pocket and rubbed his hairy chin once again, a habit of his. "So blokes aren't allowed in the birds dorm are they?"
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place? Oh well.   Wrong place? Oh well. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:44 pm

She would cover her mouth laughing. "I agree, they do sound Funny, and you cant understand a darn word they say!" Smiles again "They try to act cool, but in reality, there the oppisite..." She didnt really like talking bad, but, she WAS telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place? Oh well.   Wrong place? Oh well. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:36 pm

"Japan huh?" He said as his right hand left his pocket to scratch his facial hair. "Interesting." He would smile at her as she complimented him again, she was indeed a very sweet gal. He chuckled along with her, she had been right about that, the New Yorker's accent had sounded silly. "As does the 'gangsta' accent, though I'm not sure if that counts as one." He chucked once more. He had sounded rather funny as he said the word gangsta, it just couldn't help but be that way with his British accent.
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place? Oh well.   Wrong place? Oh well. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:34 pm

"I was Born in Hamamatsu, Japan. but i dont have a cool accent! haha!" She smiles "you know a funny accent? the new yorkers accent, hehe!" She would giggle lightly.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place? Oh well.   Wrong place? Oh well. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:08 pm

Kaiden let a soft chuckle pass his lips as she complimented him, she seemed like a pretty nice gal to him. He gave her a quick nod, as he spoke, a smile spreading across his face as well. "Thank you bird, the accent hails from London England. How about you, where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place? Oh well.   Wrong place? Oh well. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:47 am

"oh........o-okay! Thank you! Ummmmm.....I-i...like your accent!" Her blush on her cheeks getting redder as she spoke the last part. She hopes he doesnt think shes weird.
'Friends...' she thought. This would be her first real friend since she met the old lady.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place? Oh well.   Wrong place? Oh well. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:33 am

Kaiden smiled at her, he found her nervousness rather cute. "No need to be nervous bird, I'm a pretty decent bloke once ya get to know me." He then lifted his right hand from his pocket and ran it through his hair before answering her questions. "Bird is slang for girl or gal, it's the opposite of bloke or chap which means guy. These terms are usually used between friends, I like to view us as friends." He said with a nod of his head and a polite smile, his right hand resting on the back of his head. "Ah, and shirty means angry, feel free to ask any questions if you get confused on how I speak." Every word he spoke being laced with a British accent, he returned his right hand to his pocket as he finished his sentence.
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place? Oh well.   Wrong place? Oh well. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:19 am

"ummm......."shirty"" and "Bird"...." I Blush feeling stupid for not knowing this.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place? Oh well.   Wrong place? Oh well. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:09 am

Kaiden let a soft chuckle pass his lips, lowering his right arm and putting it in his pocket just like his left hand had been. "Exactly what words are you confused on gal?" He said, finishing his sentence with a genuine smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place? Oh well.   Wrong place? Oh well. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:31 am

"Ummmm......Wh-What do you mean?" I ask nervously, a light blush spreading on my pale cheeks. Kairi Loved his accent but couldnt understand his slang.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place? Oh well.   Wrong place? Oh well. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:18 am

Kaiden rose his right brow at her as she said 'Girls dorm'. Maybe he had been in the wrong place after all, oh well. Like it mattered, he was already there, might as well stay and chat, hopefully he wouldn't get in any trouble. He had always preferred speaking with women versus men anyway, the whole alpha-male thing was rather annoying, he just preferred to be at peace. "The bird's dorm eh? Well it seems like I'm in the wrong place, but as long as I'm here I might as well socialize." He removed his hand from her grasp and returned it to his chin, rubbing some of the stubble's on his face. "Hopefully no one gets shirty for me bein 'ere" He spoke in his charming accent, though he wasn't sure if she would understand his slang.
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place? Oh well.   Wrong place? Oh well. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:45 am

I would Giggle and shake his hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you Kaiden!" Thinks to her self,' I think im getting better with greetings! I havent stuttered or blushed yet!' A happy grin would have crossed my face.

"What brings you to the girls dorm?" i ask curiously, tilting head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place? Oh well.   Wrong place? Oh well. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:35 am

Kaiden had still been completely oblivious to the 'No Boy's in the Girl's Dorm' rule, he had assumed the dorms had no gender rules. A genuine smirk dragged across his hairy face as the girl greeted him, he nodded at her, pulling his right hand from his pocket and extending it to her, as if he were waiting for a hand shake. "Ello, The name's Kaiden, and no bird, I'm a student like yourself." He spoke in his British accent, using some of his British slang as he spoke to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrong place? Oh well.   Wrong place? Oh well. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrong place? Oh well.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next