The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

A New Beginning

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: RE: A new beginning   A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:56 am

(Amira that was good, try to make them longer. The longer they are the more we get to know about your character. That goes for everyone.

Also, can everyone stop making a seperate thread for their dorm? Four people to one dorm, ok? Just so we don't end up with one person per room. :])

**Edit**

I will not say this again!!
YOU ARE NOT TO POST UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED!!
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:52 am

Hearing some talk down the hall, Ashley stepped out of her room looking for the chance to meet some of the girls. She walked over to them, a smile upon her face. "Hello...I'm living down the hall... My names Ashley." She looked at the both, wondering is she should have just stayed in her room.
Back to top Go down
Love_And_Death

Love_And_Death

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:15 pm

I quickly looked behind me, a girl. She smiled at the girl named Kairi. "Hello I am Amira. Nice to meet you" She said with a semi heavy Italian accent.
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:56 am

I had wondered down the hall looking for someone to make friends with. I come to an open door and see a girl standing in there. "Hello! My name is Kairi! I live just down the hall, Need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Love_And_Death

Love_And_Death

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: A New Beginning   A New Beginning I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:06 am

Amira walked into the dorm building, her suitcase rolling behind her. "A new life. A new beginning" She whispered as she walked through the halls, looking for a empty dorm room. She found one and walked in. She stood her suitcase up and looked around.

(I hope that is good for my first forum post ever)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: