The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Moving in and finding ones way around I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Moving in and finding ones way around I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Moving in and finding ones way around I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Moving in and finding ones way around I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Moving in and finding ones way around I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Moving in and finding ones way around I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Moving in and finding ones way around I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Moving in and finding ones way around I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Moving in and finding ones way around I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Moving in and finding ones way around

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

Moving in and finding ones way around Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving in and finding ones way around   Moving in and finding ones way around I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:14 am

She laughed, clapping her hands together.
"No way!!! Ohhh Wow!!! This is golden! How many copies?"
She giggled, giving her a high five. Jokingly...because she wouldn't want copies of her going around, she knew Leah might be upset, but it was all in good fun...just the idea.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Moving in and finding ones way around   Moving in and finding ones way around I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:31 am

Luci jumped onto the bed next to her and crossed her leg's "luca's and leah!! ohh yeah! ieven got a piccy! i think im gunna print out a copy" she smirked her evil plan finally comming together "i've got luka's for alchemy so my homework is going to be non existant!" she quickly took her phone from out of her pocket and got the picture of luca's and lah snogging.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Moving in and finding ones way around   Moving in and finding ones way around I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:26 am

She giggled, moving her bags near a closet for her...and turned quickly, hoping she didn't see her and Jadis....
"Who! Spill!!"
She giggled, sitting on the bottom bed closest to Luci, smiling, waiting. She knew this was going to be a fun year, and she knew she had made a good friend. She was smiling and she couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Moving in and finding ones way around   Moving in and finding ones way around I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:23 am

"well are you on top or bottom cause i will be parallel ok?" she walked in grinning "kidnapped? im not sure what your thinking about but i think i need to do some spring cleaning" she giggled to herself, a deep blush creeping across her cheeks "oh yeah you'll never guess who i walked in on kissing!" she hopped up and down on the spot grinning.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Moving in and finding ones way around   Moving in and finding ones way around I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:19 am

She shrugged, smiling.
"Which ever one you want, it's just you and me. Not as crowded I guess....More room...for us to get "Kidnapped"
She would look at her, raising an eyebrow, holding back a giggle. She put down her bags, in the room, holding the door open for her.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Moving in and finding ones way around   Moving in and finding ones way around I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:18 am

She hugged back now laughing loudly "im sorry i couldn't" she leant agains't the wall a fit of giggles overcoming her "help myself" she grinned finally composing herself. "so which bed is mine?" She looks at the room taking in every detail its not much different to my old room...mabey abit nicer
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Moving in and finding ones way around   Moving in and finding ones way around I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:19 am

She got up from her bed, and ran to the door.
"LUCI ARE YOU OK-....."
She saw her trying to hide her laugh with her bags with her....
"Wow...Just scare me why don't you!!"
She hugged her tight laughing, helping her with her bags into the room.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Moving in and finding ones way around   Moving in and finding ones way around I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 4:16 am

Luci would knock on the door her bag's behind her "hey ash? open up! quick befor i get raped or somthing!!" she banged on the door a few times befor screaming just loud enough for her to hear "heeeelp ash they've got meee!!!" she covered her mouth with her hand trying to muffle her laugh's.
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Moving in and finding ones way around   Moving in and finding ones way around I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:46 pm

((OOC: Guys, there are no room numbers, ok? Read the dorm rules. Just go along and find the nearest empty room, ok?

And Armade, you haven't been approved yet. So no posting.))
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Moving in and finding ones way around   Moving in and finding ones way around I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:54 pm

She would love over at her sister, before looking down, shakes head. "Of course we would never want to loose our dad." She bit her bottom lip before sitting down on a twin sized bed by the window. "So i guess that would be yours to sleep on," she would say pointing at her twin and then the bed..."And this will be mine." She thought for a moment before saying "It will be just like old times before leaving home, with Laur and Papa well though." she smiled sadly before climbing into bed to take a nap, tired from the trip there.
Back to top Go down
Armade.Allegra.Rose

Armade.Allegra.Rose

PostSubject: Re: Moving in and finding ones way around   Moving in and finding ones way around I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:47 pm

she giggled and sat on the edge of the bed in the room. "He seems to be doing better than he was...I pray he will be ok. I never want to lose daddy." she would look away from twin and out the window, a little teary eyed, but sucking it in, cheeks flushing.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Moving in and finding ones way around   Moving in and finding ones way around I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:44 pm

"Dee!" She would hug her twin tightly, smiling wide. "I haven't seen you in what seems to be ages!" She would then look to the bags on the floor, laughing, looking at her sister and would say "You haven't changed one bit, how is papa? any better?" She spoke already starting to pick up Armarde's things.
Back to top Go down
Armade.Allegra.Rose

Armade.Allegra.Rose

PostSubject: Re: Moving in and finding ones way around   Moving in and finding ones way around I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:39 pm

she would walk down the hall carrying two large rather old bags in hand, her father's of course. she would look at the doors of the dormitory nervously, finds hers and stumbles in the door, trips on herself and falls on the ground, bag dropping and spilling open of everything. looks up in surprise to see her twin, she smiles faintly. "Ashley!" she would stand up quickly and go to hug her sister, had not had seen her since the visit to her ill father.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Moving in and finding ones way around   Moving in and finding ones way around I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:35 pm

As she walked through the halls, suit case in each hand, she looked for the door that read the numbers 999. Seeing the numbers close to her room number, she slowed down tilting her head slightly as she read off the numbers. Pulling her suitcases farther finally coming to her room, she pulled out her key to open the door looking around at the cozy room. Seeing a closet, she wheeled her suitcases over before sitting in a desk chair, wondering whom her room mates would be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving in and finding ones way around   Moving in and finding ones way around I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving in and finding ones way around
Page 1 of 1