The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Finding some decent food I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Finding some decent food I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Finding some decent food I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Finding some decent food I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Finding some decent food I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Finding some decent food I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Finding some decent food I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Finding some decent food I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Finding some decent food I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Finding some decent food

Go down 
+2
Fallen~<3
Jadis
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jadis

Jadis

Finding some decent food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:15 am

( I am so so sorry Been a work and forgot about replying I am so so sorry)

Jadis softly squeezed her but again smiling to her. He kissed her again. "I love you way more" he said laughing. He kissied her neck nibbling her ear softly. He stands up lifting her up in his arms. He steps close to the edge. Smiling he steps of the egde teleporting both of them back into the room.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:21 am

She smiled, kissing him back, and smiled a bit more feeling his hand on her butt. She played with his hair, as she kissed, him. Whispering back
"I love you too Jadis....always..."
She pulled away, resting her head on his chest, looking around the roof, just realizing now how close they were to the edge.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:14 pm

He kissed her back passionately smiling. Just holding her in his arms, having her close was enough to make him happy. He whispers against her lips "I love you so much". Jadis slipped his hands back down her back onto her bum as he squeezed it softly.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:13 pm

"If you really want teasing, I could get up right now..."
She could...but she definitely didn't want too. She bent down , sliding her arms around his neck again, kissing him passionately, one hand sliding up into his hair.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:48 am

Jadis moaned softly as she played with his neck. His weak spot maybe. He looked up to her holding her by the lower back he slid his hand round to teh front placing his finger tips under her top. "Oh.. you can do better..." He slides his hands up futher then slips them round to her back.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:55 am

She continued to kiss him. She slid her hand up his chest, and around the back of his neck. She broke away, sliding her tongue down his neck, and sucking on his neck, nibbling playfully. She kissed her way back up to his ear, and whispered...
"How's that for teasing..."
She sat up, smirked, straddling over him on his torso.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:57 am

He smiles into the kiss as he kisses her back deeply turning teh kiss more passionate. He grips her bum slightly as he pulls her down onto him firmly with his hand. He runs his other hand up her back slowly stopping half way.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:48 am

She let a subtle moan slip through her lips. She leaned down on him, kissing him deeply, not pulling away from him. She slid her hand down his chest, to the top of his pants. She flicked her tongue against his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:33 am

He kissed back, tugging on his lip gently as his fingers stroked her legs soflty. He lent forward nibbling her ear more as he kissed along her neck and shoulder. He rolled her back on top placing a hand on her bum he nibblied her botttom lip softly.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:23 am

She wrapped her legs around his waist, as she kiss him back. She bit his bottom lip, and growled playfully, before sliding her tongue across his teeth. She had one arm tightly around his neck the other hang intertwined with his hair, pulling him close to her.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:03 am

He nodded softly, flipping them over to place him on top he took her hands, placing them above her ehad he kissed down her jaw, along her neck and partly onto teh top of her torso. smiling he stoped and kissed her deeply. He let her hands go placing them on her thighs softly.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:51 am

She smiled, biting her bottom lip, as he did so. She pressed her body onto his.
"Teasing again are we?...Two can play at that game..."
She smirked, kissing his jaw, down to his neck, biting his neck playfully, then sucking on it lightly. Pressing harder against him with her body.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:28 am

He smiles up to her, placing his hands on her waist. He kisses her back as he runs his hands along her leg slightly, Wrapping his arms round her he kisses her neck more nibbling her ear slightly. Teasing her as usual. He ran his tongue along her neck slowly then kissed back down it.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:17 am

She smiled, closing her eyes, she breathed in the fresh air, and his scent...it was so intoxicating, it made her dizzy. She laid back on the roof, pulling him down with her. She smiled, rolling onto him. She kissed him lightly, playing with his hair.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:36 am

He cuddles up to her on the roof. Loving being with her, He wishes this moment would never end. Just teh two of them foreeve. So much love forever. So much happyness. Sitting back he smiles softly. How lucky can one man be.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:07 am

She smiled, leaning into him, resting her head on his shoulder.
"As I am happy with you Jadis...I know you were trying to help back in the room...But you need to understand..If I ever lost control again with anyone, especially you, I don't think I could handle it."
She looked at him, and kisses his cheek, then wrapped her arms around him, leaning against him again.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:40 am

"I am doing what I want. I want to be with you. I am with you..." He sits next to her placing his arm round you "And I love you... Tahts all that matters I dont mind if we get marride tomorrow or in twenty years, I'm just happy am with you"
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:01 pm

He kissed him back each time, smiling into the kiss. She looked at , and put her hand on his cheek.
"I don't want to control you. You're your own person. Do what ever you want babe."
She smiled to him a bit, before looking out at the view, trying to notice each detail...The squirrels climbing the trees, the birds jumping around from each branch.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:50 pm

"I'll wait forever for you... Angel" He kisses her deeply "I will always love you remember that" He kisses her again. Holding on to her tightly he teleports them to teh highest part of the school. with the best view over all the land. "Ok... New rule we wait till you say... Your the boss.. We do things your way"
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:44 pm

She hugged, him resting her head on his chest. She looked around the room smiling. She kissed his jaw.
"Maybe one day,Love."
She smiled, up at him, holding him tight to her. She did like the idea of getting married...just the fact that she wants to settle in first, hopefully he would still want to when she's ready.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:18 pm

He stands up slipping the box into his pocket. In a split second the room is covered in red and white rosses with a few lillys weaved through the mass of flowers. He smiles to her "Your right.... Way too fast" He hugs her tightly then softly pulls her into the room.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:11 am

Her eyes grew wide, staring down at him, then at the box, then at him again...She opened her mouth but no words came out...She shook her head, trying to get clear what was happening..
"Jadis...You know I love you...but don't you think it's a bit soon..."
She looked at him, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:48 am

In a blink of an eye he apears back in front of her smiling up to her from his knees. "Hey gorgeous... I was thinking..." He pulls out a small box. He holds it up to her. "Will you?" He freezes at the last minute. He looks round the hall. "Marry me?"
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:57 am

She sighed, getting up, and walking to her mini fridge.Takes out a packet of blood, and quickly sucks it down, throwing it in the trash. Looks at the door...he was just trying to help...She opened the door looking down the hall for him...Her eyes slowly turning back to a light shade of pink....Jadis...? She sighed, walking back to her suitcase..She sorted through everything in it, starting to put stuff away..
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:47 am

His eyes filled with sadness as his figure waved and vanashed, Standing outside he felt helpless he walk away slowly. She could always cantact him all she had to do was think of him and he would sence it and be back sooner than he went, Which is possable because jadis can time travel short periods of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding some decent food   Finding some decent food I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding some decent food
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next