The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Exploring the Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Exploring the Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Exploring the Grounds I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Exploring the Grounds I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Exploring the Grounds I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Exploring the Grounds I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Exploring the Grounds I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Exploring the Grounds I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Exploring the Grounds I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Exploring the Grounds

Go down 
+2
unrealistic.entity
Fallen~<3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

Exploring the Grounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Grounds   Exploring the Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:57 am

taps shrui on the shoulder
hey bro' how's it hanging?
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Grounds   Exploring the Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:48 am

She sat back down on the grass. Pulling an elastic from her wrist she tied up her long hair into a ballerina bun, not a hair out of place. She glanced around at the people in the area. She then pulled a sketch pad from her small bag. Not finding a pencil with it she searched until doing so. She glanced around before finding something to draw. She saw a little bird bath, a bird perched on the edge, she smiled beginning to leave graphite bits on her paper, zoning out in her own little world.
Back to top Go down
zZ\NaThAn/Zz

zZ\NaThAn/Zz

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Grounds   Exploring the Grounds I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:15 am

Walked into a clearing, Trying to find somewhere quiet to practise my magic, Only to find what looks like my brother and a couple of girls, muttering to myself.
So much for some quiet meditation and maybe a spell or two...
Cranes my neck to the side, Seeing that horril's there aswell, Conceiled behind a tree.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Grounds   Exploring the Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:32 pm

She glanced at Shrui again. Feeling a bit more comfortable, nods
"Things are going well, everyone seems to be so friendly...it's nice change" She smiled before playing with her again. Looking him over, trying to find out who and what he is exactly. Trying not to stereotype this time.
Back to top Go down
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Grounds   Exploring the Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:22 pm

Shruikan would look at Horril and laugh then hug Kiari "Hey lil sis and Horril why the frown im only saying and are you trying to say im scary?"

He would then laugh at himself happily "ahh well no harm done i guess, so Horril what brings you all the way out here to see the big bad outside world?"

Shruikan would laugh slightly smiling as he said it in a joking manner hoping Horril would get it.

"Nice to meet you ashley how are you doing and are you settling in ok? So Horril what are you upto these days"

Shruikan would shuffle his feet looking at the ground thinking "hmm i wonder what Ally is doing right"

He would continue to day dream for a while then lay in a more comfortable position. "I really hope me and Ally get along well I really like her hmm ohwell i guess take things slow Shruikan and maybe ohwell she's a really nice girl and fun to be with. I'm not going to mess that up no way
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Grounds   Exploring the Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:14 pm

She looked up at the girl, looking her over while she stood up. "Hi..." She smiled softly looking at the girl. She cleared her throat, pulling her thick long hair to one side over her shoulder."Umm.. My name's Ashley Aleigha Averra Grace" She big her lip, Who the hell is going to want to say all that, what am i an idiot?! "But you can just call me Ashley" She giggled nervously.
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Grounds   Exploring the Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:20 am

She wanders around and sees a Pink haired girl, She thinks 'should i go say Hi?' she was nervously argueing with herself in her head.
She Bravely steped up to the Girl. "Hello, Im Kairi, you are?"
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Grounds   Exploring the Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:40 am

She looked at them both, sitting up straight, having already phased back. She smiled softly as she spoke "My names Ashley Aleigha Aver-...." she stopped to take a breath feeling nervous, "You can just call me Ashley." She looked at both of them wondering what brought them over to her. She began to play with her long hair, watching them carefully.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Grounds   Exploring the Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:17 am

He strode up behind Shrui frowning at him " yo Shrui" he looked at the girl "hello there my name is Horril,and you are?" He thought thi sgirl must be new to the academy by the look on her face,he suspected she would have heart faliure if she found out just how hungry he was at that moment.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Shruikan Fortune

Shruikan Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Grounds   Exploring the Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:12 am

Would wander around the grounds moping and thinking of the last time he been in a fight 20,000 years ago in the last great Draconic war, He would then notice 2 girls sat down, He would then walk upto the gilr sittin rigid as board and introduce himself, "hi there i'm Shruikan nice to meet you?"

He would then sit down by the young and pretty girl smiling lightlystill speaking, "how are you and i see you are new here its very nice to meet you"

He would sigh slightly as his eyes turned crimson and he shudered lightly, gaining composure over his thoughts and his interest in the girls blood.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Grounds   Exploring the Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:58 am

Hearing a voice, she opened her eyes to find a women sitting there...She scanned her over, wondering if she should be scared. Seeing her wings, she knew that she could try to out run her, but the women would still be able to catch up to her. Taking a breath in she noticed that her scent was not human, realizing she was of the Vampire sort. Quickly realizing she was stereotyping the women as a threat, she shook her head, sitting up more, head no longer resting on her paws. She nodded her head once at the women, wondering more about her.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Grounds   Exploring the Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:46 am

Sky, the boss lady, Miss S, or whatever she was called now.. walked out of her office for once. She was walking around of the courtyard, curious of her students. Her wings would shift and stretch as the sun beat down on her. Yes, she's of the vampire nature, no the sun doesn't hurt her. No, she doesn't sparkle. Her flesh was not hard, and it was even slightly warm. She had a heart beat. The blood that ran through her veins ran thick, and warm. The woman sighed and moved a hand up to push her hair from her eyes. It felt great to be outside. She was walking with bare feet. The soft grass felt wonderful. Sky's nose, having been around a lot longer than more than half of the little vampires walking around, picked up the smell of a furred beasts. A leopard, female, white. "Hmn," she hummed, her form walking towards the white beast laying on the grass. She had nothing to say to the girl. Sky sat down with her legs tucked to her side, wings relaxing. They sprawled out behind of her, seeing as she sat with her form slightly facing the girl. "Hello," she called. She knew that the leopard would understand her, despite of her being in the form of a beast.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Exploring the Grounds   Exploring the Grounds I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:33 am

Ashley would be walking aimlessly, looking at anything that caught her eye. She looked quickly scanning for anyone near. Finding no one she shifted slowly into a beautiful white leopard. She then began to pace around the grassy area, before finding a place to lay down. Thinking of her father and little sister back at home, a slow tear rolled down her fur. She then looked for anyone around her before closing her eyes to rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the Grounds   Exploring the Grounds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the Grounds
Page 1 of 1