The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Exploring the courtyard I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Exploring the courtyard I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Exploring the courtyard I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Exploring the courtyard I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Exploring the courtyard I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Exploring the courtyard I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Exploring the courtyard I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Exploring the courtyard I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Exploring the courtyard I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Exploring the courtyard

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jadis

Jadis

Exploring the courtyard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the courtyard   Exploring the courtyard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:07 pm

As jadis walked away he crashed down onto the bench once more gasping slightly he sat up, looking round he tried to hide himself from the others. He was ill from living on little, almost no food at all, unable to sleep. He pulls out his Note pad and scribbles his thoughts and ideas down, he just started to do this in the last couple of weeks. He used to take the mick out of folk that made a 'Diary' but he finds himself doing it and enjoying it as it helps take things of his mind as he has noone to talk to. Maybe they think hes a freak like leah did.
Back to top Go down
Kairi.love

Kairi.love

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the courtyard   Exploring the courtyard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:33 am

I would wander around aimlessly, looking for people she recognized or people who looked friendly. she Kept to the path, hoping not to get lost in this big school.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the courtyard   Exploring the courtyard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:55 am

He sighs as he had expected her reply was no he walk away from her briskly as he heads in the opposite direction from her not to annoy her anymore as he can tell he has, He had not be drinking he was just alone and was trying to make friends but clearly he cant do that been alone too long maybe ment to be alone for the rest of his life as he never knew what friendship was
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Exploring   Exploring the courtyard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:50 am

Leah stopped, turning to regard the boy with an odd expression. She was surprised to say the least, also slightly weirded out. He did seem extremely odd... She tilted her head, confused by his actions. Was he drunk? It was a possibility. "Er... No I'm fine thanks," she replied, deciding it would be best to steer clear.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the courtyard   Exploring the courtyard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:47 am

He spoted her moving away and took a brave stance "May I walk with you?" he stumbles out as he stops to wait for her reply as he rubs his neck nerviously he watches his surroundings looking her staright at her but not in a stairing way as she walks away from him he turns to face away expecting her to say no since he does look slightly creepy and strange
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Exploring   Exploring the courtyard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:43 am

[i]Leah glanced towards the boy, stuffing her hands into the front pockets of her jeans, She kept humming, slightly louder now and continued walking on. He seemed a little... odd at her first glance. She noticed he seemed pale, ill possibly but she kept walking. Leah wasn't headed anywhere in particular, just wandering. She tended to do that alot.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the courtyard   Exploring the courtyard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:27 am

He pauses and looks round to leah in the distance a small smile crawled over his lips as he walked from the others to her he started to feel weak and light headed was it an illness or was it her making him feel this way he got closer to her then turned away slightly as the feeling grew inside him
Back to top Go down
Pretty.Little.Mistake

Pretty.Little.Mistake

PostSubject: RE: Exploring   Exploring the courtyard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:23 am

Leah moved into view, stepping out from the shadows and into the clearing. She was within earshot as she heard Horril's harsh words. She shook her head. Not once had she talked to the boy but she had taken an instant dislike to him and his manners. She wandered across the clearing, almost half dancing as she humming a song to herself. Leah didn't care who was watching, she loved to sing. Even humming it was clear that she had a good voice, sweet yet strong. Her bangs shadowed her eyes from view, her long jet black hair swaying in the breeze as she walked. The way she carried herself said alot about her personality, she was her own person and fellow students opinions meant little to her.
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the courtyard   Exploring the courtyard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:20 am

"making friends as always" her scowl softened slightly beofr she muttered a small 'sorry' knowing now that she wouldnt be able to keep herself from snapping at people, forgiveness or lack of it was one of her worst traits she also found it hard to stay on equal terms with friends her siblings being the only ones truely close to her.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the courtyard   Exploring the courtyard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:14 am

he looks up at the figure and stands "well I am sorry I have alot on my mind" he walks away from the pair a short distance away
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the courtyard   Exploring the courtyard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:12 am

"commoners,I never said you were commners,I just simply have to control myself and my thirst therefore leave places at random moments to rein myself in before I lunge at someone" he sighed and looked around.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the courtyard   Exploring the courtyard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:10 am

Luci huffed hearing he sound of horrils voice "im surprised ur here horril with the rest of us 'commoners' " she spoke with an acidic tone poisen dripping from her words as she lay a scowl now set on her face.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the courtyard   Exploring the courtyard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:03 am

"what do you think?" was stood in plain sight looking at the boy,wow he thought how could 2 people be completely invisable to the lad. Oh well perhaps observance may be the lesson learned here,Horril certainly hoped the boy would be more cautious now.
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the courtyard   Exploring the courtyard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:00 am

He looks round not seeing anyone walking about he calls out incase "anyone about?" he rests back on the bench knowing noone will reply he closes his eyes to think resting his head in his hands thinking to himself about his new life here
Back to top Go down
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the courtyard   Exploring the courtyard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:52 am

Layed out on a low tree branch luci let her arms and legs dangle down, it helped her relax; dangling didnt take any effort and was quite comfortable. She turned her head to the side spotting another student, he looked ok...not stuck up like other students. She muttered to herself befor closing her eyes listening to the rhythme of her breathing.
Back to top Go down
Jadis

Jadis

PostSubject: Exploring the courtyard   Exploring the courtyard I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:44 am

Jadis walks slowly round the courtyard as he studies the buildings round him stoping at a bench he sits looking up at the vast building in fron of him "This is were I belong now..." he looks round smiling to himself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the courtyard   Exploring the courtyard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the courtyard
Page 1 of 1