The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
Walking from the Pool... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
Walking from the Pool... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
Walking from the Pool... I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
Walking from the Pool... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
Walking from the Pool... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
Walking from the Pool... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
Walking from the Pool... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
Walking from the Pool... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
Walking from the Pool... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

Walking from the Pool...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

Walking from the Pool... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking from the Pool...   Walking from the Pool... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:45 pm

"Okay then!, Have fun."
She winked when she said fun. She laughed a bit, watching him leave, she sat on her bed. Thinking she made a new friend was always a good thing. She wondered where Luci was..
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Walking from the Pool...   Walking from the Pool... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:03 pm

He would smile and bite his lip. "Anyway.. I should be going now, got a date waiting for me." Waving, he would leave the girl's room and and then the dormitory. He thought he had made a friend, and it was always good to make friends. Especially ones he actually liked.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Walking from the Pool...   Walking from the Pool... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:56 am

"Ooh... um...alright.
She blushed a bit, feeling a bit awkward about another boy saying she was beautiful. Especially it not being her...boyfriend. She hadn't thought of him being her boyfriend, but I guess he was... No matter she didn't want to make it awkward for they were just becoming friends.
"Thanks..I Guess."
She smiled, determined to not make it awkward for either of them.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Walking from the Pool...   Walking from the Pool... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:45 am

He would smile and shake his head. "Just beauty, Ashley." He was always honest with girls.. it was something he did. And he would never lie to one.. he found it terrible to lie and especially to girls.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Walking from the Pool...   Walking from the Pool... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:43 am

She looked at him...She looked around, she fixed her skirt.
"What is there something on my face?..."
She sat down at her computer desk chair, nibbling on the cookie. She set it down on the table as she put her hair up into a tight ballerina bun, her bangs left down.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Walking from the Pool...   Walking from the Pool... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:39 am

He would shake his head. "No thanks." Looking down at her he saw her true full beauty. And she was, beautiful. For a second he couldn't believe he had just been rolling around on her bed tickling her, until he remembered his girlfriend. He had always had this trouble, getting mesmerized into other girls when already had a girlfriend, and it earnt him numerous slaps.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Walking from the Pool...   Walking from the Pool... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:35 am

Laughs, sitting up.
"Yeah yeah, I'm fine
She smiled, getting up fully. She walked over to her desk, and opened the drawer, finding a bag of Chocolate chip cookies, she offered him one, nibbling on her own.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Walking from the Pool...   Walking from the Pool... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:32 am

He would laugh and stand up too, looking down at her. "You ok?" He would smile warmly at her, his eyes looking into hers. He would have to make a note that she was ticklish, definitely something he could use against he thought.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Walking from the Pool...   Walking from the Pool... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:26 am

She laughed squirming, rolling around on the bed.
"No!!! No!!! Stop I beg you!!!
She kept laughing, rolling around more, eventually falling off the bed with a thud...
"Owww...that's one way to get you to stop.
She giggled a little, standing up again.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Walking from the Pool...   Walking from the Pool... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:21 am

He would frown, regretting being tricked, and take her hand as if to stand up and then pull her onto the bed with him. "Gotcha." He would grin. "Ticklish atall?" He laughs, trying to tickle her.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Walking from the Pool...   Walking from the Pool... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:01 am

She hit him with the pillow again, now laughing smiling wide.
"You fell for it...and I'm not even a good actress!!!
She giggled more, helping him up...
"Sorry I couldn't help myself..."
She tried to hold in her laugh, just smiling now.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Walking from the Pool...   Walking from the Pool... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:54 am

He would look at her. She had looked genuinely upset and he dropped his pillow, reaching his arm out to her. "I'm sorry Ashley.. i was just trying to play along with the game." He felt really guilty now for hitting her with the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Walking from the Pool...   Walking from the Pool... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:51 am

She would gasp, making her lip tremble...
"You would hit a girl...?...Who would do that in their right mind!"
She shouted, hiding her face in the pillow, trying to hide a smile hoping it's unnoticed..
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Walking from the Pool...   Walking from the Pool... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:49 am

"Oh it is on.." He would grin, picking up the closest pillow and smashing her with it. "Take that!" He would laugh as the pillow already started to rip with feathers coming out. It wasn't a problem, with his speed he could clean up in no time.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Walking from the Pool...   Walking from the Pool... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:31 am

She looked at a pillow and shrugged picking it up,and hitting it with him. She blinked looking at him...
"It was the first thing I thought of..."
She laughed, hitting him again.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Walking from the Pool...   Walking from the Pool... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:14 am

He would shrug. "Last time i saw her she was getting changed." he would smile. "Knowing girls as i do, she'll probably be another half an hour at least. So come on, think of something to do!" He would exclaim, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Walking from the Pool...   Walking from the Pool... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:11 am

She smiles, shaking her head.
"No it's okay go ahead... Have fun!
She smiled, meaning it...she didn't want him to hold him here.
"Besides...We wouldn't want your date thinking you were held hostage!
She giggled.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Walking from the Pool...   Walking from the Pool... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:09 am

He would take it and eat politely, even though it had no effect on him. "Neither do I.. Well, I know what I should do. Get back to my date, but I'm sure that she can wait 10 mins. That is, if you come up with something to do."
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Walking from the Pool...   Walking from the Pool... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:06 am

"Hmm...Well I haven't a clue as to what to do!"
She giggled to herself, realizing she just rhymed. She looked at him, then saw some blueberry cookies Luci had bought for the party a few nights ago, she laughed and offered him one. She didn't know if it was decided as tasting a good though...
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Walking from the Pool...   Walking from the Pool... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:50 am

He would smile and mock rub where she hit. "Haven't a clue, hope you're going to tell me." He would laugh lightly and look up at her looking around. For some reason he wasn't uncomfortable in being in someone else's private place, something that had never happened to him before. Perhaps it was because it wasn't just hers, and that she shared it with other girls.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Walking from the Pool...   Walking from the Pool... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:48 am

She laughed knowing he was joking, she punched him lightly, smiling. She knew they were going to be good friends. She liked that idea, she simply liked being here. She got out more, unlike being at home. Although she missed it, she was happy she came, leaving her sisters at home. She loved being with them...just not every second of every day like she had. She looked around her room...
"No what... "
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Walking from the Pool...   Walking from the Pool... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:40 am

Pulling his shirt back on and slowly doing it back on he would smile. "No problem. Think i already said it, but i'd do anything to help a girl in trouble. Especially a beautiful one." He would wink and grin as he said this. It was just jokingly, he already had his girlfriend, but everyone likes a compliment, and she truly was a beautiful girl.. most of the ones here were.
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Walking from the Pool...   Walking from the Pool... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 5:01 am

She smiled, tossing him the shirt of his...
"It's a little wet...
She giggled a little, walking to her clothes, piling them in her suitcase again...she figured she would sort through things later...
"Thanks again for the whole...saving thing...and the shirt.
She smiled, thinking she was actually making another friend here.
Back to top Go down
The Vampire Boy

The Vampire Boy

PostSubject: Re: Walking from the Pool...   Walking from the Pool... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:04 am

He would have been sitting on the closest bed to where she got her clothes from, presuming it was hers, just looking around the room. Smiling at her he would say "You look great. Got my shirt?"
Back to top Go down
Fallen~<3

Fallen~<3

PostSubject: Re: Walking from the Pool...   Walking from the Pool... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:30 am

She looked around, giggling at what he said.
"No it's fine... I'll just change in the bathroom.. go ahead, sit or something..
She smiled, picking up a jean skirt and a black and turquoise tank top, and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind herself. She quickly changed out of the wet clothes.
"I'm just going to jump in the shower real quick...ummm You can go on my laptop or something!
She called out, not wanting to leave him bored, waiting. She turned on the water, not caring if it was warm or not, she jumped in washing her hair, getting the chlorine out, before stepping out and drying off, changing into her new clothes, she stepped out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking from the Pool...   Walking from the Pool... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking from the Pool...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next