The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
First time at the pool *all invited XD* I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
First time at the pool *all invited XD* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
First time at the pool *all invited XD* I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
First time at the pool *all invited XD* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
First time at the pool *all invited XD* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
First time at the pool *all invited XD* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
First time at the pool *all invited XD* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
First time at the pool *all invited XD* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
First time at the pool *all invited XD* I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

First time at the pool *all invited XD*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

First time at the pool *all invited XD* Empty
PostSubject: Re: First time at the pool *all invited XD*   First time at the pool *all invited XD* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:46 am

Lissi smiled as she hugged her friend back.
"Your welcome honey." She said sweetly and in little more than a whisper.
Lissi didn't want anyone knowing what was wrong with her,' Jay will be back soon, and everything will be fine,' She kept thinking to herself. She glanced at the clock.. yet again to see what the time was.
She sighed to herself, an hour had passed since she last looked at it, if Jay wasn't back in another hour, she'd go and find him.

Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: First time at the pool *all invited XD*   First time at the pool *all invited XD* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:55 pm

Ember blinked, she hadn't noticed the two girls by the poolside. She swam over quickly and pulledherself out of the pool, ignoring the other students she walked over to her two friends.
"I know whats up with Lissi but not with you," ember said her eye gazing upon Nikky. "Don#t listen to rumours from stupid kids hun, they don't know shit," Ember said, bringing her hair around to wring out.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: Re: First time at the pool *all invited XD*   First time at the pool *all invited XD* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:01 pm

Nicole snapped out of her own lil world, feeling Lissi arm around her. "Um yea, im fine." Nicole lied. she was greatful that lissi was here she didnt really feel alone anymore..she look up at Lissi and saw that Lissi was holding back tears herself. concern for her friend, if someone hurt her.. "Whats wrong Lissi?" Nicole looked around Lissi and notice Ember, faking a smile, Nicole didnt want her friends to know that something was borthering her. "Hey Ember." Nicole said. turning back to Lissi Nicole hug her. "Thank you." Nicole whispered. she was sure that Lissi didn't have a clue what she was thanking her for. "For being here for me, for still being my friend even though the others students are staring and whispering about me." Nicole thought.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: First time at the pool *all invited XD*   First time at the pool *all invited XD* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:03 am

Lissi smiled, and tryed to hold back the tears in her eyes. She managed to make them hidden as she tryed to get her sparkle and colour back in her eyes. But she couldn't they reflected how she felt, unfortunatly.
"Hey Emmie." She said towards her, smiling the best she could right now.
She still had an arm around Nic as she was waiting for her answer. She sensed that something wasn't right.
All the time she was at the pool she kept a look out and listened ever so carefully for Jay, or any signs of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Ember_Fangs

Ember_Fangs

PostSubject: Re: First time at the pool *all invited XD*   First time at the pool *all invited XD* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:54 am

Ember ran for the pool, her hair streaming behind her, her spirits high as a wild grin was painted on her face. It was the first time since her operation she was allowed in the pool! Only and hour but she was allowed in the water again! She ran faster, pushing herself to her full half vampire speed as she stripped along the way. Down to her bikini, which she always wore just in case, she ran to the pool edge and dived, at full speed, into the pool. There wasn't even a spash from the speed she had been going, langing 10 metres into the pool. She came to the surface and punched the air in tryumph.
"Embers back!" she grinned happily. Her home was deffinatly the pool.
Back to top Go down
Innocent_ox

Innocent_ox

PostSubject: Re: First time at the pool *all invited XD*   First time at the pool *all invited XD* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:37 am

Lissi had heard about the're being some sort of pool party, and she loved the idea. She walked around the corner, so she was now insight of everyone as she smiled to them. Her long chocolate brown hair hang losely down one shoulder, as it tumbled in waves down to her waist. Her bright blue eyes were slightly dimmed as she ented sight.
Lissi thought back on what Jay had said.."Dont go outside with anyone you wouldn't trust with your life."Lissi thought about this.. ' Well this is a pool party, and the'res loads of people.' She thought. But thinking of Jay and what he had said, made her think of him being with his sister with the pack. Lissi winced, and felt tears spring to her eyes. She was worried, ever so worried about him, and she wanted to be with him right now. Lissi sighed lightly as she blinked , holding back the tears as she walked over to Nic.
She was dressed in her bright pink bikini, and a black mini skirt as she smiled to her friend. She leaned forward and hugged her, noticing she was holding back tears.
"Are you okay Nic?" She asked, worried.
Lissi wasn't really 100% herself right now, but she wasn't going to let anyone see it, as she kept thinking possitive thoughts, like Jay was find and he'd come and get her later, and the pack would have given up and left him and Maria alone, and everything would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Larissa Apollymi

Nicole Larissa Apollymi

PostSubject: First time at the pool *all invited XD*   First time at the pool *all invited XD* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:12 am

Nicole was in her own world, but she still felt the stares of the other students "maybe this was a bad idea." Nicole thought, heading towards the pool for the first time. Nicole only made a few friends here. the other students seemed weary and afraid of her. "they know." Nicole sighed, she tried to keep her past hidden but it got out anyways. Finally arriving at the pool, the other students stared or either ignored her. Nicole shrug, "Whatever" she thought. making her way through the bodies of students (which wasn't hard since they parted like the red sea) Nicole sat on the ledge of the pool dipping her legs into the water. " How can i be in a crowd full of peoples and still feel alone." Nicole thought. " You're never alone, Grim is here." Grim said into her mind. Grim was her demon who appear as a tattoo on Nicole body. " You know what i mean grim." Nicole sighed, she could hear the whispers of the other students talking about her. holding back her tears, she didnt want the other students to know that they are hurting her feelings. "Emotions are weakness." Nicole thought. and it will do her well to remember that. she blocked out the other students and return into her own lil world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First time at the pool *all invited XD*   First time at the pool *all invited XD* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First time at the pool *all invited XD*
Page 1 of 1