The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Welcome to the Academy of the Night! Make yourself comfortable! Get to know the other students and teachers! Please allow unrealistic.entity know if anything is wrong! Thank you!
The Academy of the Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy of the Night

Are you alone in the world? Do you need someone more alike to you to make you feel comfortable? No matter if you are a witch, wizard, or a demon of some form, you are welcome into the arms of Headmistress Shadow!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Our Advertisement
And so it did begin... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 pm by unrealistic.entity

» Indigo Diabolus *Student*
And so it did begin... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 am by xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

» Elissa Montey
And so it did begin... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:05 am by xxkarexbearxx

» Want to start posting now... pweez?
And so it did begin... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:42 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Chris Dawnangel
And so it did begin... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 4:33 am by Nicole Larissa Apollymi

» Relaxing For The Time Being
And so it did begin... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:44 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» a new start?
And so it did begin... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:29 am by Scream-Ya-Heart-Out.

» the need for a skilled fighter
And so it did begin... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:27 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

» [i] A Meal and Some compony.[/i]
And so it did begin... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:11 am by Daydreamer-Dannielle

Staff List

Administrators

Moderators

Advisers

♦Bliss♦ ♦Cosmos♦ ♦Vexus♦

And so it did begin...

Go down 
+2
Rammstein
unrealistic.entity
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

xXSuper-Sonic-LuciXx

And so it did begin... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:02 am

Had just finnished exploring the west wing and become utterly bored with it, she began to whistle to herself uneasy in the silence and lonely hallways. She carefully peaked around the corner making sure that she wasnt going to walk into someone. Her whistles slowing quickly until they stopped when she spotted two teenage boys seeming to be fighting up against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:46 am

Horril smirked hissing "ever heard of phase shifting?" as he phase shifts through the man,leaving an image of himself pinned to the wall,hisses " that makes two of us!"
Back to top Go down
http://twilightrpg117.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:41 am

((It's fine))

Jecht chuckled softly as the situation unfolded..."Yeah...You deal with this..." He got off the wall and walked away from the scene, inhaling a drag from his cigarette and exhaling it through his nose like always. If the kid really wanted to see her, why the hell would he prowl around like that...Ehh, what ever...I need a nap... He yawned lazily, brushing off the situation like it had never happened. He was heading back towards his living quarters...
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:34 am

The poison landed on Andrew's arm not effecting the metal. Andrew wasn't sure how to handle this situation, he looked to Jecht for some advice. His arm still pressed against the teenager.

Last edited by VivaLaCult on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:33 am

Horril smirked,attempting slip from the restraint hissing viscously fangs full bared an almost acidic liquid dripping from them

Last edited by Lanstrlen on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:32 am

Andrew's arm expanded breaking free of any grasp and surrounded the boy pushing him into the wall hard, but not enough to cause any damage constricting the boy, he was an ex-military, he avoided violence with students but he knew how to fight. He rose his other hand ready to punch, but held his hand there in the air as, the boy was completely restricted by his metal arm.

"I said she was busy" he said coldly.

Last edited by VivaLaCult on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:29 am

Horril flipped his legs up binding the strange man's arm bearing his fangs "let me go,I don't normally drink human blood,but I might if you don't release me!"
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:26 am

This kid struck Andrew as odd, it made him uneasy, normally Andrew tried to avoid any sort of violence, and today would be no different, he simply put his hand on the kid's shoulder and pressed him against the wall.

"She is busy" he said to the teenager, he still didn't like the vibe he gave him.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:23 am

Horril hissed backing away from the two humans,his eyes blood red.The thirst was peeking,soon he would have to feed. replies to both "just coming to see the headmistress sir's" as he slinked past them toward the office
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:55 am

Andrew was walking out of the office with his suitcase in hand, but his glasses off his face and his hand in his pocket, he obviously just removed them and was stuffing them in there, once he saw Jecht and the kid he just shook his head, much like Jecht Andrew was just a human, no special genetics or even another race, he simply mastered an art, like Jecht's fighting, alchemy was something anyone could learn through the proper training it just took a while. Andrew shook his head "Things just keep getting weirder, What are you doing wandering these halls kid?" he asked not knowing Jecht had just asked the same question.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:46 am

Jecht stopped walking and literally froze the very second her heard soft foot-steps. Years of being a hired killer can make a man extremely paranoid. He took a drag from his cigarette, exhaling through is nose. He leaned up against the wall he was walking beside, waiting for the prowler to turn to corner. He kicked his right leg up against the wall while his left remained on the ground; his hands never leaving his pockets. When Horril turned the corner Jecht spoke out to him..."What are you up to kid...?" His head was tilted down as he spoke, his eyes remaining shut. His cigarette never came out of his mouth, even as he spoke, which caused his words to be a little muffled, but they were still very easy to understand.
Back to top Go down
Lanstrlen

Lanstrlen

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:32 am

Horril,being silent on his feet and for once curious,slipped through the corridor,the perfect predator. He just wanted to know what the headmistress was up to nothing more. For once in all his life he wanted to meet someone, headmistress Sky. He had no idea why but the corridor and the scent had a strange appeal to his dour nature. Just curious was all he was he tried to convince himself.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:57 am

Sky frowned, her mouth staying slightly open. This allowed her fangs to be visible. She sighed and paced for a moment before stopping. It was hard to miss a finer feature about this woman. Her wings. A massive pair were folded to her back. They would shift and ruffle sometimes, just out of bad habit. She licked her lips and one of the ebony wings curled around of her front side. Another bad habit, but she liked the secure feeling it gave her. "The pay can be adjusted upon head count of your class. That is minimum pay. I'm sure you will both be acquiring at least eight thousand a month with a basic amount of students per class," she said, looking to Jecht. He just didn't listen too well, did he? She kept her cool, her wings moving back to their relaxed, folded position against her back. She watched Jecht, curiously. She knew him as if she had read a book. His life was hard, and she knew he had been through a lot. She also knew he would be better off influencing children than killing for a living. She looked to Andrew, smiling. "Thank you for your time," she directed this at Jecht as well, but he had already started down the hallway before she could properly thank him. She shook Andrew's hand and them showed him the way out. All Sky could do then was wait for visitors throughout the day.
Back to top Go down
http://loserfacerochelle.deviantart.com
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:11 am

Andrew stopped shifting his papers and looked at Jecht through the top of his glasses, he himself was known to be lazy, but he tried to be respectful.

"Ok, I will try to get everything taken care of" he said standing and extending his hand for a shake.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:39 am

Jecht still didn't move even after she asked him too, he wasn't exactly the best listener. His eyes trailed away from Sky and Andrew, looking out the window that was in her office, the clouds he saw on the outside seemed more interesting to him. ((Assuming that there is one)) He never noticed Sky's sexual appeal, he wasn't really the type of guy to ogle or drool over a girl. He would enjoy flirting or hitting on them, but only if he was in the right mood for it. He took a drag from his cigarette and exhaled through his nose, beginning to speak with the bent cigarette still hung between his lips. "Great, just what I wanted...Low pay, no women, a bunch of loud kids running around, and a room right next to my own personal hell..." He said lazily, there was not a drop of motivation or liveliness in his voice. He let out a soft sigh, opening his lips slightly to do so, though he still remained a grip of the cigarette. His arms left their crossed position, his left hand moving to his pocket and his right arm falling to his side. He turned around and began walking out of her office, lazily lifting his right arm up above his head. His fingers fell into natural positions, well at least for him. From left to right his fingers bent a little further then the one before it, similar to a stair-case. As he did this he spoke these words. "What ever..." After saying this he waited a few seconds before bringing his right arm down and putting it into his pocket. He slightly hunched as he walked away, his head tilted down a little bit, and his eyes closed. He inhaled a drag from his scrunched up cigarette, he wasn't going to stop his smoking habits...
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:10 am

Sky looked up to Jecht and sighed, "Fine.. But could you step in to my office, close the door, and lean to it instead of clouding up the halls with smoke?" She was nice about it, she could be a really big bitch. She decided it would be best to be the nicer Sky for this portion of the day. The woman would then look to Andrew and then glance to Jecht and then stand up. She rolled her neck and then moved a hand through her hair. As she did, her arm had shifted and made her breasts bounce, forcing attention to be drawn there by the men. "All right, pay comes in weekly. One thousand dollars. If you want to wait for your pay by the month, it's a total of four thousand. This school is being ran by me and Headmistress Raven. We run the school, and pay the teachers and staff. Don't worry about supplies, they'll be taken care of. Lodging will be in the office attached to your classrooms. As you notice," she said, pointing to a door that was attached to her office, "I have a living quarter as well. Single bathroom and bed. You both will have the same," she smiled and walked to the middle of her office where she stood between Jecht and Andrew.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:20 pm

Jecht merely stood in the background, waiting for the conversation to come to a close so he could get the hell out of there..."I'd rather stand here" He lazily spoke to the head-mistresses; he wasn't the type to take orders very well. He took a drag from his cigarette, exhaling though his nose as usual. His eyes followed the boy who had walked into the room, he hated kids...This job was definitely not suited for him, but eh...What ever, he could slack off and still get payed...
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:05 pm

"Sky" Andrew said in agreement, he smiled at the kid, he loved teaching, but didn't exactly love kids. He pulled out some papers from his suitcase, and his reading glasses he didn't exactly need them, but they helped him read a little clearer, he could fix them with Alchemy, but he never really got around to it.

"How much am I getting paid, or will everything I need pretty much be taken care of for me here" he said as he shuffled through the papers.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:52 pm

She smiled to the male named Andrew. She had heard about him. She liked his past. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Andrew. Please, call me Sky if you will," she said, looking over to Jecht who was still in the door way. "Come over here and lean against the wall, please," she chuckled as she spoke waving to an empty spot near her desk against the wall. She watched him smoke. She didn't mind him smoking, as long as it wasn't in front of the students... And she was sure that Alex could deal with it. She smiled to her son. "Hey sweetie, did you see where Riley went? I'm sure he was headed to his dorm, but I have no idea. Come on in and have a seat," she smiled and pointed to a chair. She was indeed the lovable type. She loved children. It's why she took the job.
Back to top Go down
Mindfreak

Mindfreak

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:27 pm

Alex walked around the corner, seeing his adoptive mother with the two new teachers. He turned to her.
"Momma Sky, who are these two guys?"
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:20 pm

Jecht let the kid free from his grip, there was no possible way he could have gotten out of it. He reached up with the same hand and caught the door as Sky tried to shut it..."I'd rather stand..." He said calmly as he inhaled a drag through his cigarette, and exhaling through his nose...He listened to her speak about them being the first two teachers...He was going to hate this job and he knew it...Why the hell did he ever agree to it...He crossed his arms once more, still leaning against the doorway. "Yeah, what ever..."
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:03 pm

Andrew smiled a set his suitcase down in a nearby chair and did the same.

"Yes I am Andrew, I specialize in Alchemy" he said as he scratched his nose and leaned forward, he used to be in the military so he tended to keep his answers short and sweet, another old habit.
Back to top Go down
unrealistic.entity

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:00 pm

Riley just turned his head to 'look' at the man that had grabbed his wrist. The fact that he was blind was a point that was hard to miss. The boy carefully slid his wrist from the teacher's grasp and sighed, his shoulders slumping as he turned his voice to call out to his mother, "I'm only staying for one more fucking year, then I'm out of here." Riley then moved himself from the office and noticed the other teacher. He smelt the man, more so than 'saw' the man, also another motion towards him being blind. He stuffed his hands in to his pockets and then moved himself down the hall way.

----

Sky only shook her head. She wasn't about to raise her voice towards Riley, or in front of the male, Jecht. She also wasn't about to allow her voice to rise in front of another teacher she hadn't even met with yet. She carefully slid herself forward, walking forward. "Hello there, it's good to see you've arrived," she said, smiling as she looked to Jecht. She then looked to the other male and beckoned him into the room. Once they were both inside, she shut the door to the office and walked around to sit in her desk. "So, you are the first two teachers to be working at this Academy. Congratulations," she smiled yet again, her fangs gleaming in the light that was from the sun rising behind of her.
Back to top Go down
VivaLaCult

VivaLaCult

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:34 pm

Andrew was walking down the hall, his thin reading glasses, layed loosely on his face, and he carried a light brown suitcase in his left hand.

"Is there a problem here?" Andrew asked seeing the ordeal go down, when he realized it was a teacher, and Jecht at that, he corrected himself.

"Oh sorry, What is happening" he asked as he pushed his glasses up only to take them off and put them in his loose fitting slack's pocket, a habit. He scratched the back of his head with the same hand he removed the glasses with, a little embarassed at his first take on the situation.
Back to top Go down
Rammstein

Rammstein

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:48 am

Jecht calmly lifted his right arm from it's crossed position, moving it outwards to quickly catch the boy's arm as it tried to push him. He gripped the boy by his wrist and smirked, letting a soft chuckle pass through his nose..."Bad move kid..." He held the boy still, not letting him leave the room yet...His left hand moved into his pockets as he stood there calmly leaned against the doorway...He let out a yawn as he lazily looked over at Sky, waiting for her to say something...He mainly did this because he knew she hadn't finished speaking to him, and this kid just seemed like a punk to him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And so it did begin...   And so it did begin... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And so it did begin...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Academy of the Night :: Academy of the Night :: Old Topics-
Jump to: